Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:52:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currency will be bright in India  (Read 614 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

we always hope that bitcoin can be accepted by the world, banning of bitcoin is not a solution to avoid bitcoin, because bitcoin cannot be avoided from public enthusiasm, if the government of India force and bans crypto and the decision to discriminate crypto users, then I think people of India will do the demonstration.

I am sure, the government of India only requires regulation to control every crypto transaction.

Eto_mete

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

good news for india. If really indian govt. accepted the future of crypto market and whole india will  bright. In near future hopefully the whole world will participate in crypto market.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

good news for india. If really indian govt. accepted the future of crypto market and whole india will  bright. In near future hopefully the whole world will participate in crypto market.
Not only for india also good for all crypto users because everytime there is an adoption happens the demand of every coin are increasing then it reflects in the value of each coins specially in mother coin "bitcoin".
Much better if crypto currency will be adopted in the whole world and bitcoin will be our global currency to make it more stable and stronger.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

I am very much positive that Central Government will definitely allow the transactions to take place but definitely will like to impose certain rules and regulations to stop money laundering; terror funding etc. Prime Minister Mr Modi is very much in favour of digitalization of money in India; so future of crypto in India seems very bright.
The digitalization what the current ruling prime minister is looking forward is to monitor each and every transaction and have a complete control over each and every citizen and not for the crypto currency market, i am not sure whether they have done anything to uplift the economy rather they have shunned the growth with their lousy decisions, even the circulation by RBI to stop the transaction between exchanges is one of them as they have not done any initial study on how to regulate the market yet they wanted to stop these transaction which is absurd, hoping that the judicial system will bring justice to the investors.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Very soon individual lives will be change in India after taking this great and amazing decision. Trust me India will never be the same. This actually will increase the number of Crypto enthusiast in the world at large. Demand will also increase which is also positive.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

we always hope that bitcoin can be accepted by the world, banning of bitcoin is not a solution to avoid bitcoin, because bitcoin cannot be avoided from public enthusiasm, if the government of India force and bans crypto and the decision to discriminate crypto users, then I think people of India will do the demonstration.

I am sure, the government of India only requires regulation to control every crypto transaction.

I agree, If that is possible that India can adopt crypto currency , it only means that other countries will do also, there are some ways in doing that, like if the government of a specific country will accept it.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

The news i hear from the indian government announcing the bitcoin or cryptocurrency aren't banned but they tell to people of India need to be careful using digital currency to avoid scamms and lose their money.
So not possible bitcoin and crypto arising brighter in the indian country because people suppot bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

Hmmm, I am not sure about btc but maybe other will be bright. As I know there is a lot of startups including Token Sale and this field is developing and is supported by the government. So I think it is our future and I can say to you that you need to study about Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paperwork.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Its very difficult to say what will be the immediate impact of the RBI Ban (if) implemented on July 5th. Since the RBi Circular gave us a deadline, we are on a very tight clock. The short term impact should be pullback by casual investors who will be the first to flee before the deadline hits. Hardcore investors will stay on unfazed as they know this is the beginning of the boom and not a bust.

The long term impact won’t hit the crypto market in any way. India plays a relatively small role in the global cryptocurrency market with only about 2% of the global cryptocurrency market cap. On the other side, most home grown exchanges will shift their servers and operations abroad to crypto friendly countries.
toly61

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Previously Banks in India working under the rules framed by the central bank i.e. Reserve Bank of India ; the banks were instructed not to allow their customers debit their accounts maintained with the banks for purchase of crypto currency.

Against this order; one suit was filed in the Supreme Court of India.  During one hearing the Reserve Bank of India admitted that the instructions were given to check illegal transactions in the country.

Now Bank has admitted that regulation of crypto currency is their necessity.  This admission indicates that transactions will not be restricted but will be regulated.  So again the business will start.  Though final hearing is in September this year. 

I am very much positive that Central Government will definitely allow the transactions to take place but definitely will like to impose certain rules and regulations to stop money laundering; terror funding etc. Prime Minister Mr Modi is very much in favour of digitalization of money in India; so future of crypto in India seems very bright.
https://www.ccn.com/ban-u-turn-indias-central-bank-admits-cryptocurrency-regulation-is-necessary/

I just read the news that CEO of Mastercard attacked Crypto again, he said that it's a junk, and I heard that it's illegal in India right now, so Im a little bit not sure if Crypto can be bright in India in the future or not . Hope that BTC can be accepted there soon.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

Sooner or Later they will be accepted we will see it i am sure about and same will be with China too no one can ban it for long time they just try find any way to regulate it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Did you know the cryptocurrency market in India is completely unregulated? If the bank loses your money, you can complain to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). But with bitcoin, you have no one to turn to.

The issue on Regulation on Bitcoin in India was been in the news for a while. But I am optimistic that it will be address soon, this issue still remain a problem with Bitcoin investors not only in India but in any other country whom are critical on the used of Bitcoin digital transaction in the market. let just wait for this issue to be resolve soon.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Crypto has immense possibilities of success worldwide, but proper maintenance is key. Crypro approval by the Indian government now, will surely get a good impact in other parts of the world, specially the south east Asia for a start off, and slowly decentralizing to nearby countries further on.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

Not only for india but also for the whole world. Day by day more people are joining in bitcoin. Banks are realizing that condition. Hopefully within shortage possible of time, bitcoin will be first choice for everyone.
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

India has one of the highest population in the world but they are also in top when it comes to supplying talents all over the world. India has a huge number of developers who are even working on many projects related to cryptocurrencies. It was a matter of time for India to legalize cryptos the future should be bright.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

I Think the Indian government is very confused about the cryptocurrency.  Because sometimes they ban bitcoin totally, sometimes they say to unban bitcoin under regulations and still, they can't come in a solution. They are changing the dates again and again. But, At the end of this drama, I hope cryptocurrency will be very bright in India.
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

India is the second largest country in the world. Its citizens have tend to move to other countries to work and live. Then this new is very good for Crypt market, it opens to a a picture in the future when all countries around the world can accept this kind of money.
CrossSignal74

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

India is one of the largest country in the world and it has great opportunity to invest. I think btc will find a bright future in india.
AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Day by day many people around the world are crazy for bitcoin. Not only in india but also  all over in the world btc will have astonishing future. 
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

India is one of the largest country in the world and it has great opportunity to invest. I think btc will find a bright future in india.

Well, India is not the only country that is accepting and circulating Bitcoin in their country. There are a lot of other countries that accepts Bitcoin, and also they are giving warnings to people not to use it in certain transactions especially using to commit crimes like in our country. India might be having some regulations about that, well it is the same with other countries.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌