Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC follows the BTC trend  (Read 498 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

BTC has created a position in crypto market. Where everyone expects themselves to be safe and profitable. LTC follows Bitcoin because the market is in possession of Bitcoin. Btc prices may increase or decrease due to price changes that's normal.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Yes, maybe the bull market has already come, because the BTC is the first to go up, and not so many mainstream coin will follow the BTC up.
I think most of the mainstream tokens are still at a very low price and can be bought. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased
Two days ago we could watch another picture when the bitcoin price was pumping up, and the price of altcoins, including LTC, was declining. Obviously, this is a very rare phenomenon, when investors purposefully withdraw money from altcoins and put them into bitcoin, but nevertheless, such facts happen and it is necessary to take them into account.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

It is not only Litecoin, pretty much all of the coins right now will still follow the trends with Bitcoin. It is not an exact mirror however so some days Bitcoin may rise and the alts not rise at all maybe due to people moving from alts to Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Whenever BTC rise other altcoins also rise after BTC gets stable. So it's not like LTC is following BTC trend or something like that.
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Last year it was so, but all the coins followed the bitcoin and now I have noticed that this coin shows a bit of poor results so I do not give it an advantage still looking for something else!
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Two days ago we could watch another picture when the bitcoin price was pumping up, and the price of altcoins, including LTC, was declining. Obviously, this is a very rare phenomenon, when investors purposefully withdraw money from altcoins and put them into bitcoin, but nevertheless, such facts happen and it is necessary to take them into account.
They are only expecting to get more profit by converting their litecoin to the bitcoin as fast as possible to join in the pump, but the price of altcoin remain stable right now. Litecoin follows bitcoin on the development but as far as i can see that the chart of litecoin still opposite to the bitcoin so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

There were times when the lightcoin repeats the bitcoin schedule exactly to the points! This is a derivative of it, fork Roll Eyes
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I guess that is merely a coincidence and this kind of stuff keeps happening in the crypto space all the time. The crypto currencies are like this only, many times we see same patterns being followed for different coins and relate to the bitcoin lot of time. I am not sure why you saw in the LTC and BTC correlation but I see lot fo difference between them. None of them are same, the patterns is merely output of the price ups and downs and nothing else. What you need to compare is there market caps, rankings, and popularity. Now LTC stands no chance in front of the BTC at all. So may be there is huge difference.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

LTC and BTC and all other cryptocurrency increase or decrease because of their demand and supply. If supply is huge then demand then it will be decreased and demand is huge then supply then it will be decreased.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Bitcoin is king In market. It Has made Space In market. Basically price is determined by Demand and Social media Response towards Currency. Litecoin is very old currency many are old to this forum , Price was rised back in year 2017 December when all coins at peak stage. For this reason People invest in every crypto, when some exchanges closed like south koreya and other Countries banned Bitcoin trading and usage.. For this reason Every crypto price dropped.

If demand is less then ltc price will be less. Basically every coin is depend on Bitcoin as Many users Hold bitcoins and other currency also

If any stage come people sell coins and this situation called Pannic stage
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

LTC is an altcoin and like what everyone's complain through the forum, it was also down when bitcoin first moved up to $8,000.
Now that everything has been stabilized, LTC is following the trend too like other altcoins.
But I haven't saw significant gains to LTC like other alt coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

For me it is not only connected with bitcoin but with whole market, coins are just pumping when market is recovering but we see that bitcoin is doing some changes and we say that other coins follow it, for me it is more based on market moves than only about one coin (bitcoin).
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Litecoin has fallen heavily in relation to Bitcoin so that he now needs to overtake Bitcoin in growth. What's now going on behind Bitcoin is good.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Not likely, when everybody goes to FOMO they usually transfer all of their funds to Bitcoin and will make other alt go down. But eventually alts will follow.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Bitcoin is father of altcoin. when bitcoin price increase or decrease other coin price follow bitcoin it is natural. LTC like other altcoin and it will follow bitcoin.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Yes i agree with you. i also see this thing. It's just magical or not i don't know. All alt coin are follows the BTC  trend.
amanarora_1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

BTC is like a BRAND in cryptocurrency, well most of the crypto user believe that BTC is the father of all altcoins which is correct. So it's common that every altcoin will try to follow like BTC and LTC is one of them. Just like we common people follow big celebrities and it's trends. By the way it's just a start, crypto is going famous and after few years crypto will be used in every home and BTC is the first crypto which would be used.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

In my opinion, When BTC rise other altcoins also rise after BTC gets stable. But other altcoin rise less compare to BTC. So i dont think LTC follows BTC trend even all altcoin follows the trend.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

not only does the price of litecoin follow bitcoin, almost all altcoins in the market follow bitcoin! And not one altcoin alone can go against bitcoin and grow long if bitcoin falls
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

It's not only LTC have such trend,  mostly all altcoins prices will increase when bitcoin move also.  Altcoins are just depending on bitcoin market trend, it would be great if it happens that altcoins will grow separately and have an independent platform.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Earlier noticed such feature that Lite one-in-one repeated motions and the chart Bitcoin!

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

I hold 10 LTC and I am disappointed. My assets have already lost %0% and this isn't the end. I hope that Bitcoin will recover to $ 150 or even more, but right now it looks too pessimistic.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

LTC has always shown its uniqueness in market fluctuations even though it's slowly moving & gets seedy gains , in the other hand, it possesses a considerable resistance when coming to blood bath situation
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

They have a price correlation indeed but inversely, so when bitcoin price goes up, ltc and other altcoins goes down. Maybe only a few exceptions perhaps (the peaked last Dec 2017), but overall the movement is always on opposite direction.

Maybe you going to ask why? Its because investors have this tendency of just moving the funds around. They follow the money, so when we see that there is a bitcoin rally, investors shifts their funds from altcoins to bitcoin and vice versa. I hope you got the point.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

Dude, basically all coins and tokens follow the BTC's trend Cheesy, Bitcoin is the king. When BTC moves the alts move accordingly (or do something weird, like BTC rises alts still bleed). Just chill and keep hodling.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Unfortunately there is a very big difference compared to Bitcoin and Litecoin, even though maybe Litecoin can follow Bitcoin's footsteps and this theme has already been discussed in different ways and in different forms. So the great difference of both is adoption, pioneering and monetary capacity in relation to whales. In general and in my opinion no altcoin will follow the path of Bitcoin.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Form my point of view this is true. I think BTC is the market leader. Its very simple that btc followed by others. As btc develop many sectors also it have good project . Others try to maintain this so if btc price increase otherprice also increase.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I agree with you. I will say a bolder statement: Most of the top altcoins repeat the movement of bitcoin and the entire market as a whole. Self rising prices they provide rare, usually.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
MancyZz

Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

They are only expecting to get more profit by converting their litecoin to the bitcoin as fast as possible to join in the pump, but the price of altcoin remain stable right now. Litecoin follows bitcoin on the development but as far as i can see that the chart of litecoin still opposite to the bitcoin so far.
the trend that is present in Bitcoin is the best and best trend in the Cryptocurrency market. bringing Bitcoin into a trend guideline every year. for Litecoin continue to follow the development of Bitcoin is also following the trend of Bitcoin and make the development and the price continues to rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Litecoin is the same altcoin as all the others. Yes, he goes for Bitcoin, and again, like all other altcoins, and Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, so it is so strong and affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I see that almost Altcoins's trend will be depend on Bitcoin, Bitcoin go up, they will go up and vice versa, not just Litecoin. Because the percentage of Bitcoin versus Altcoins is being quite large (47%)

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

In my opinion, LTC is the lite version of BTC, so it is no wonder that if LTC following the BTC price.
There are some other coins that following btc price as well. Now cryptocurrency price is recovering in the market from few days ago.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

That usually happens specially last year where LTC went up to $330. Some traders are keeping an eye with LTC because it is one of the fastest gainers in the market when the bulls are on the run. They are also using LTC as a sigh of bull market. Unfortunately, Litecoin is now having hard time passing $100 position and I might say that it is because of the recent bad news about this platform. I grabbed some altcoins at $150 because I believed on its potential but unfortunately, it brings down my hope and my funds got stock. I already sold my LTC and looking for another altcoin to invest with to cover some of my losses.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

BTC is the number one crypto out there. So every other cryptos in the same block chain follows it. I don’t think this is surprising at all.
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

I don't think litecoin will make it to btc levels ever actually. Even if btc would be 100k, I can't see litecoin at 20k.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

Not every LTC, all altcoin follow the trend of Bitcoin. As many projects claim that they will beat Bitcoin and surpass it, but you see now, even ETH can not do that even though Bitcoin's technology is outdated.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

I think litecoin following the bitcoin trend makes much more sense than anything in the cypto because it is one of the oldest coins and now one of the best one  Smiley

Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

It's not just Litecoin, almost all coins right now will still follow trends with bitcoin. However, this is not an exact mirror, so some days bitcoin may go up, and Altos don't go up at all, perhaps because people are moving from Altos to bitcoin.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

In my opinion, LTC is the lite version of BTC, so it is no wonder that if LTC following the BTC price.
There are some other coins that following btc price as well. Now cryptocurrency price is recovering in the market from few days ago.

Yes I have realized it and also invested into litecoin last year to get a good profit but back in those days litecoin was less famous still it helped me with a good amount of profit. Yes it's time to invest into litecoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Yeah that's true. From my view litecoin will follow the footsteps of bitcoin. I think Ethreaum will also follow it too as well as other crypto coins. Lets see what will happen.
Smitt

Activity: 888

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

LTC is a competitor BTC and ETH, I think LTC wants to follow BTC. The first time LTC in the market price is growing rapidly and stable to date. Not only that, LTC become a favorite for traders and maybe LTC can pass the bitcoin price.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

At the cost of bitcoin, virtually all types of crypto currency, not just Litecoin, follow. Even the ethereum, and that repeats the price movement of bitcoin. This is explained by the fact that bitcoin has a very high degree of capitalization in comparison with the total capitalization of the remaining crypto-currencies. This allows him to dominate the price over all types of crypto currency. If bitcoin loses some of its level of capitalization and drops to the level of other coins, then at the same time it will lose such a possibility of dominance.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

second, it is the crypto to say long enough. not even just litecoin only but many another altcoin also follow in the footsteps of the bitcoin. so I think this is common because many of the altcoins adopted the system of the bitcoin and inevitably increase and decrease of bitcoin will also have an impact on them.

Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Btc is the most popular and mostly used coin of the cryptocurrency market so if LTC is going on that path then I think it is good news for the market but I am not sure how easy it will be for the LTC to follow the path of coin like bitcoin cause it already has achieve a position among the users
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Yes, I agree with the subject where I observed that the market trend of Litecoin seems to have the same market trend with Bitcoin and In my opinion, LTC is a good choice of alts for the investors to consider in their plan investment. I would also consider myself to try investing with LTC in the coming months.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Yes you are right. Litecoin always follows Bitcoin and this is because Bitcoin is the main crypto currency. Most likely this trend will continue in the future.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Yes Litecoin well increased in price this year, and remains a promising coin. and there is a connection with the growth and fall of bitcoin.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Until recently, the entire cryptocurrency market followed the BTC, but now the situation has changed and in anticipation of the bitcoin ETF, most of the capital is invested in the BTC.
mboot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

If you look at the graphics of Bitcoin and many other altcoins you can see that almost all the altcoins repeat the Bitcoin trend.
mboot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

You can look at the signs of other users and if you do not find anything you can look at the my sign.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Not every LTC, all altcoin follow the trend of Bitcoin. As many projects claim that they will beat Bitcoin and surpass it, but you see now, even ETH can not do that even though Bitcoin's technology is outdated.
What do you mean about every ltc? and thare's only one litecoin as far as i know. Litecoin never tries to claim that to surpass the bitcoin but it's only claimed to be the alternative protocol of litecoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

It is not only Litecoin, pretty much all of the coins right now will still follow the trends with Bitcoin. It is not an exact mirror however so some days Bitcoin may rise and the alts not rise at all maybe due to people moving from alts to Bitcoin.

Not at all, the price of bitcoin are now started to increased but the other coins are still in the low price.
Which coins do you think will follow the bitcoin trend? Yes litecoin is one of them and for sure the popular altcoin will follow also.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

Does anyone think that we hit the bottom of 2018 already or we are still going to fall lower? Huh
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Like most other coins yes, in fact it is a good replacement for bitcoin when you don´t want to hodl but to spend.
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

yes altcoin follow the btc price because btc as a benchmark in the crypto world and as the main payment on the world of crypto
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

probably also due to chance of LTC and BTC. should not be said to follow the trend. that's normal in the crypto market situation. but it can be concluded that LTC is a coin that also has good potential in the future.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

BTC and LTC both are walking the way of crypto-path for many days. As we know BTC is dominance coin. Most of the altcoins are being affected by or suppressed with BTC, as is LTC for a long time you may feel when you see their crypto chart, crucial support chart or price projection chart. LTC actually doesn't follow but is compelled to follow BTC for the market trend.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

It might be, I think BTC and LTC are trading against bitcoin and thats why its look like each other. But beside this it depends on how successful a particular altcoin is.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

BTC has a control over almost all the cryptos out there in the market. Even few days back ethereum followed BTC's footsteps and took a dip. So, you can actually predict a lot of things about the market if you closely observe BTCs track record. Looks like all the coins are looking at a bull run by the end of this year.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

yep litecoin is too depend on bitcoin, only news about litepay was something positive to go up without btc, but with scam of litepay all went back to normal.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

I do not see the current situation, unlike last year, when the market has not really clear signs of growth. As the BTC increases almost altcoins will be slightly reduced and when BTC sideway the altcoins will increase again, I see Top altcoins will increase rather than just LTC.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I've watched BTC the last days and BTC was much stronger as LTC. I can imagine a big amount of funds, maybe old ones or new ones from new investors came into the market and into BTC. The investors search safe currencies, not shitcoins to invest in and BTC is useful and more stable.
Also in comparison to Ethereum performed Bitcoin better since changing trends.

Smiley Smiley
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

You could say that but we could also say that all the altcoins are following bitcoin chart on a smaller scale and litecoin is one of them and it is something normal as all the other coins are bound to bitcoin. Litecoin could be a winner in some years and maybe reclaim that 2nd spot but it will be a hardly challenge for the team to do that.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
catapult

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

I agree that LTC follows the BTC trends, because bitcoin is the coin which has the most powerful effect on the other coins. I think LTC can rise greatly in the future, and I think the time of this rising is just about the rising time of bitcoin.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Personally , I have noticed this has always been the case . Wherever btc dumps ,ltc follows same right and whenever btc pumps ,ltc also pumps .
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Last time I’m bought LTC in March, the price was 0.017 BTC. Lock at the price now. Follow? Don’t think so...
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Looking at the market trend of some altcoins, litecoin is likely to follow the suite of bitcoin. Bitcoin has ruled the cryptocurrency for quite too long and still in the lead. Litecoin has been gaining feet day in day out.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

I agree with this. I believe the market topper is BTC. Many other coin follow btc from a long time ago. BTC have some good project also it is develop many things by developer. The price of other coin increase if BTC price increase.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Many compare not one crypt with Bitcoin. For me, although they have similarities, they are still different. No one has yet managed to find an alternative to Bitcoin. Although there are applicants. So, that while it is worth investing, in what makes a profit. And over time it will be clear who will become the second Bitcoin.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

I strongly agree with you. Like bitcoin, Litecoin has been appreciating since its inception. Looking at the market trend now, anytime bitcoin rises, it does so with litecoin and litecoin rises without bitcoin rising.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

All altcoins follow Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, the first begins to grow or fall is Bitcoin, and behind it all altcoins and Litecoin is no exception.

24hexchange

Activity: 91

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Ltc seems to be quite promising now but I am sure tht it is not so competetive altcoin which will be able to survive later like Ripple. I will be looking for this alt.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
thomaseco

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

None of the coins follow BTC. It happens because the altcoins are purchased using BTC, hence this trend seems to follow.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

It is not so convincing for me, I believe that it is impossible for cryptocurrency to repeat the way of developin of the other one. Maybe they will have some similarities and it is all.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Yes since BTC and LTC tradeable in 2011 , both coin has the same price action, but not only LTC following BTC but others altcoin like ETH, DASH, XLM etc. Price of crypto is going up and down by the same periode, and from this history of price action we should be have knowledge when best times to entry to the crypto market and when best times to exit to maximum the profit.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

Yes since BTC and LTC tradeable in 2011 , both coin has the same price action, but not only LTC following BTC but others altcoin like ETH, DASH, XLM etc. Price of crypto is going up and down by the same periode, and from this history of price action we should be have knowledge when best times to entry to the crypto market and when best times to exit to maximum the profit.

You are right, those cryptos have also the same supporters and believers this is the reason why those cryptos are increasing or decreasing at the same time, I am not sure on how far this cryptos can go.
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

I don't think so, maybe it's just a coincidence. Indeed, BTC affects other coins, so maybe at that time LCT also went up. because in Crypto currency too, the pattern used is the same as another coin.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

It's not simply Litecoin, all coins right currently will in any case take after patterns with bitcoin. Be that as it may, this isn't a correct mirror, so some days bitcoin may go up, and Altos don't go up by any stretch of the imagination, maybe in light of the fact that individuals are moving from Altos to bitcoin.
VK.point

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

maybe not only LTC will take part in BTC. how many other coins can be said like that, considering BTC is the leader of the altcoin. BTC has become a real figure at this time.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Not just LTC actually, almost all of altcoin follows bitcoin trend, it mainly because two things, bitcoin dominate the cryptocurrency market by more than 50% and there are still many altcoin that only has bitcoin pair but not fiat pair. Altcoin will stop following bitcoin trend when at most only 10% or less bitcoin on market, and most of altcoin already has fiat pair.

butterflies04

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

I feel like Litecoin is getting smashed a bit come than Bitcoin.  I think the trend is dying.  I'm not sure Litecoin will be a major player in the end.  It's just not different enough to take over the king. 

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

I'm not sure if that happens. not just ltc I think, almost all latcoins follow the trend of btc on the market. because we know btc has the power to move the market.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

I'm not sure if that happens. not just ltc I think, almost all latcoins follow the trend of btc on the market. because we know btc has the power to move the market.
The only coin that follows bitcoin is ethereum and this time litecoin is the same as another altcoin because it has been getting a huge lost when the bitcoin comes to the bearish trend. COnsider ethereum is non security coin just like bitcoin and it makes sense to see ethereum will always have a better performance than another altcoin.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

Well litecoin has been taking more of a hit than bitcoin but so far it does seem that the coin is following closely with the movement of bitcoin which is a good thing. But in the meantime lets not forget that litecoin has lost a lot of its value in the last couple of days so there is always the possibility that it might stop following the trend of bitcoin soon.

cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

yeah at the currently most altcoins are connected to the Bitcoin, that means that the Bitcoin can pull them down or help them to go up in a bull market in the mid term

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Bitcoin market movement is very influential on the price of other coins. So that investors also see the development between their favorite coin with Bitcoin movement. I argue that rising Bitcoin prices last year kept investors now switching to buy their coins and hold them until the end of the year.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

It seems an easy outlook .. To be successful do what successful people do... And I don't believe its only LTC but most other alt coins follow btc trends
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Yes , it's true , litecoin follow bitcoin chart but litecoin has never achieved a big bull run even when bitcoin was on fire so that demonstrate to us that litecoin is just a shade of bitcoin and without SEG they wouldn't have even the small bull run ...we all know litecoin has no real improvements and that's why no one talks about ltc anymore.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
EvelynAriana

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

They do not follow the same trend. It's just that most altcoins are bought using the BTC or ETH trading parts. Hence they all have the similar price trend, almost all the time.      
code

Activity: 536

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

LTC always followed the Bitcoin. It's his copy, only faster. But I think with a full launch lighting newtork LTC will become completely irrelevant.
vgk88

Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

When the bull market begins, then Litecoin should grow faster than Bitcoin. I think that Laitcon's correction to Bitcoin may soon be over. I think many Litetcoin holders are waiting for this moment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: