Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC follows the BTC trend  (Read 503 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

BTC has created a position in crypto market. Where everyone expects themselves to be safe and profitable. LTC follows Bitcoin because the market is in possession of Bitcoin. Btc prices may increase or decrease due to price changes that's normal.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Yes, maybe the bull market has already come, because the BTC is the first to go up, and not so many mainstream coin will follow the BTC up.
I think most of the mainstream tokens are still at a very low price and can be bought. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased
Two days ago we could watch another picture when the bitcoin price was pumping up, and the price of altcoins, including LTC, was declining. Obviously, this is a very rare phenomenon, when investors purposefully withdraw money from altcoins and put them into bitcoin, but nevertheless, such facts happen and it is necessary to take them into account.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

It is not only Litecoin, pretty much all of the coins right now will still follow the trends with Bitcoin. It is not an exact mirror however so some days Bitcoin may rise and the alts not rise at all maybe due to people moving from alts to Bitcoin.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Whenever BTC rise other altcoins also rise after BTC gets stable. So it's not like LTC is following BTC trend or something like that.
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Last year it was so, but all the coins followed the bitcoin and now I have noticed that this coin shows a bit of poor results so I do not give it an advantage still looking for something else!
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Two days ago we could watch another picture when the bitcoin price was pumping up, and the price of altcoins, including LTC, was declining. Obviously, this is a very rare phenomenon, when investors purposefully withdraw money from altcoins and put them into bitcoin, but nevertheless, such facts happen and it is necessary to take them into account.
They are only expecting to get more profit by converting their litecoin to the bitcoin as fast as possible to join in the pump, but the price of altcoin remain stable right now. Litecoin follows bitcoin on the development but as far as i can see that the chart of litecoin still opposite to the bitcoin so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

There were times when the lightcoin repeats the bitcoin schedule exactly to the points! This is a derivative of it, fork Roll Eyes
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I guess that is merely a coincidence and this kind of stuff keeps happening in the crypto space all the time. The crypto currencies are like this only, many times we see same patterns being followed for different coins and relate to the bitcoin lot of time. I am not sure why you saw in the LTC and BTC correlation but I see lot fo difference between them. None of them are same, the patterns is merely output of the price ups and downs and nothing else. What you need to compare is there market caps, rankings, and popularity. Now LTC stands no chance in front of the BTC at all. So may be there is huge difference.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

LTC and BTC and all other cryptocurrency increase or decrease because of their demand and supply. If supply is huge then demand then it will be decreased and demand is huge then supply then it will be decreased.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Bitcoin is king In market. It Has made Space In market. Basically price is determined by Demand and Social media Response towards Currency. Litecoin is very old currency many are old to this forum , Price was rised back in year 2017 December when all coins at peak stage. For this reason People invest in every crypto, when some exchanges closed like south koreya and other Countries banned Bitcoin trading and usage.. For this reason Every crypto price dropped.

If demand is less then ltc price will be less. Basically every coin is depend on Bitcoin as Many users Hold bitcoins and other currency also

If any stage come people sell coins and this situation called Pannic stage
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

LTC is an altcoin and like what everyone's complain through the forum, it was also down when bitcoin first moved up to $8,000.
Now that everything has been stabilized, LTC is following the trend too like other altcoins.
But I haven't saw significant gains to LTC like other alt coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

For me it is not only connected with bitcoin but with whole market, coins are just pumping when market is recovering but we see that bitcoin is doing some changes and we say that other coins follow it, for me it is more based on market moves than only about one coin (bitcoin).
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Litecoin has fallen heavily in relation to Bitcoin so that he now needs to overtake Bitcoin in growth. What's now going on behind Bitcoin is good.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Not likely, when everybody goes to FOMO they usually transfer all of their funds to Bitcoin and will make other alt go down. But eventually alts will follow.
ABMARK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Bitcoin is father of altcoin. when bitcoin price increase or decrease other coin price follow bitcoin it is natural. LTC like other altcoin and it will follow bitcoin.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

Yes i agree with you. i also see this thing. It's just magical or not i don't know. All alt coin are follows the BTC  trend.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

BTC is like a BRAND in cryptocurrency, well most of the crypto user believe that BTC is the father of all altcoins which is correct. So it's common that every altcoin will try to follow like BTC and LTC is one of them. Just like we common people follow big celebrities and it's trends. By the way it's just a start, crypto is going famous and after few years crypto will be used in every home and BTC is the first crypto which would be used.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

In my opinion, When BTC rise other altcoins also rise after BTC gets stable. But other altcoin rise less compare to BTC. So i dont think LTC follows BTC trend even all altcoin follows the trend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: