Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC follows the BTC trend  (Read 501 times)
hermanjones18

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

BTC has a control over almost all the cryptos out there in the market. Even few days back ethereum followed BTC's footsteps and took a dip. So, you can actually predict a lot of things about the market if you closely observe BTCs track record. Looks like all the coins are looking at a bull run by the end of this year.
cr1st0f

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

yep litecoin is too depend on bitcoin, only news about litepay was something positive to go up without btc, but with scam of litepay all went back to normal.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

I do not see the current situation, unlike last year, when the market has not really clear signs of growth. As the BTC increases almost altcoins will be slightly reduced and when BTC sideway the altcoins will increase again, I see Top altcoins will increase rather than just LTC.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I've watched BTC the last days and BTC was much stronger as LTC. I can imagine a big amount of funds, maybe old ones or new ones from new investors came into the market and into BTC. The investors search safe currencies, not shitcoins to invest in and BTC is useful and more stable.
Also in comparison to Ethereum performed Bitcoin better since changing trends.

Smiley Smiley
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

You could say that but we could also say that all the altcoins are following bitcoin chart on a smaller scale and litecoin is one of them and it is something normal as all the other coins are bound to bitcoin. Litecoin could be a winner in some years and maybe reclaim that 2nd spot but it will be a hardly challenge for the team to do that.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

I agree that LTC follows the BTC trends, because bitcoin is the coin which has the most powerful effect on the other coins. I think LTC can rise greatly in the future, and I think the time of this rising is just about the rising time of bitcoin.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

Personally , I have noticed this has always been the case . Wherever btc dumps ,ltc follows same right and whenever btc pumps ,ltc also pumps .
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Like BTC trends , i usually see always LTC follows the BTC trends , Do you agree ?

last year we have seen it , Price of BTC increases similarly LTC price too increased

Last time I’m bought LTC in March, the price was 0.017 BTC. Lock at the price now. Follow? Don’t think so...
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Looking at the market trend of some altcoins, litecoin is likely to follow the suite of bitcoin. Bitcoin has ruled the cryptocurrency for quite too long and still in the lead. Litecoin has been gaining feet day in day out.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

I agree with this. I believe the market topper is BTC. Many other coin follow btc from a long time ago. BTC have some good project also it is develop many things by developer. The price of other coin increase if BTC price increase.
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Many compare not one crypt with Bitcoin. For me, although they have similarities, they are still different. No one has yet managed to find an alternative to Bitcoin. Although there are applicants. So, that while it is worth investing, in what makes a profit. And over time it will be clear who will become the second Bitcoin.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

I strongly agree with you. Like bitcoin, Litecoin has been appreciating since its inception. Looking at the market trend now, anytime bitcoin rises, it does so with litecoin and litecoin rises without bitcoin rising.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

All altcoins follow Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization, the first begins to grow or fall is Bitcoin, and behind it all altcoins and Litecoin is no exception.

24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Ltc seems to be quite promising now but I am sure tht it is not so competetive altcoin which will be able to survive later like Ripple. I will be looking for this alt.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

None of the coins follow BTC. It happens because the altcoins are purchased using BTC, hence this trend seems to follow.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

It is not so convincing for me, I believe that it is impossible for cryptocurrency to repeat the way of developin of the other one. Maybe they will have some similarities and it is all.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Yes since BTC and LTC tradeable in 2011 , both coin has the same price action, but not only LTC following BTC but others altcoin like ETH, DASH, XLM etc. Price of crypto is going up and down by the same periode, and from this history of price action we should be have knowledge when best times to entry to the crypto market and when best times to exit to maximum the profit.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

Yes since BTC and LTC tradeable in 2011 , both coin has the same price action, but not only LTC following BTC but others altcoin like ETH, DASH, XLM etc. Price of crypto is going up and down by the same periode, and from this history of price action we should be have knowledge when best times to entry to the crypto market and when best times to exit to maximum the profit.

You are right, those cryptos have also the same supporters and believers this is the reason why those cryptos are increasing or decreasing at the same time, I am not sure on how far this cryptos can go.
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

I don't think so, maybe it's just a coincidence. Indeed, BTC affects other coins, so maybe at that time LCT also went up. because in Crypto currency too, the pattern used is the same as another coin.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

It's not simply Litecoin, all coins right currently will in any case take after patterns with bitcoin. Be that as it may, this isn't a correct mirror, so some days bitcoin may go up, and Altos don't go up by any stretch of the imagination, maybe in light of the fact that individuals are moving from Altos to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: