Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin  (Read 146670 times)
only (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:35:45 PM

I ordered 3 x box and 2 of them seized. Be careful as OP not refunding if seized/Only resend. Plus the fact i was waiting like 3-5 weeks for cigs to reach me.
Seizure letter was issue because cigs are from UKRAINE but sent from MOLDOVA

Uk is wild wild west.

We've discussed your attitude/emails/PMs with the team and decided not to resend the seized 2 cartons to you. We feel like we need to teach you a lesson.

And next time you buy something online, we'd advise you to actually read the terms before you send the coins, behave less like you're doing someone a favour and be less of an arsehole generally Smiley

Now feel free to enjoy yourself and "make sure our business rate will go down due to your behaviour", derp.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:50:08 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 02:08:36 PM by s1lverbox

I ordered 3 x box and 2 of them seized. Be careful as OP not refunding if seized/Only resend. Plus the fact i was waiting like 3-5 weeks for cigs to reach me.

Uk is wild wild west.

We've discussed your attitude/emails/PMs with the team and decided not to resend the seized 2 cartons to you. We feel like we need to teach you a lesson.

And next time you buy something online, we'd advise you to actually read the terms before you send the coins, behave less like you're doing someone a favour and be less of an arsehole generally Smiley

Now feel free to enjoy yourself and "make sure our business rate will go down due to your behaviour", derp.

Thanks for going publicly about that.
Later will create separate thread to show how cigarette king behave when asked about seizure cigarettes.

TO ANYONE WHO WILL CONSIDER BUY FROM THEM: USE ESCROW AND DONT TRUST THEM.

THEY WILL TAKE YOU BTC LIKE MINE AND ONCE CIGARETTES SEIZED THEY WILL LOOK FOR REASON TO NOT SENT YOU ANOTHER.

For whole 0.2btc ONLY  become a scammer.
Later will post all pm to show how they acting once they have your btc.

....Delete your posts and we will send you your cigarettes. ...

nice one OP. really good way of doing business.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:14:34 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 02:29:55 PM by only

Later will create separate thread to show how cigarette king behave when asked about seizure cigarettes.

Can't wait for it, don't forget to include your email from your throwaway account! Wink

Look, if you want to quote me, quote me, but don't rephrase what I said.

It's not about the money, it's a matter of principle and common sense, really.

And no, we didn't become scammers, we're only teaching you a lesson. If you thought we're going to send you stuff after receiving death threats from you, think again.

Raptas

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:40:59 PM

Uk is wild wild west.

Thanks for going publicly about that.

TO ANYONE WHO WILL CONSIDER BUY FROM THEM: USE ESCROW AND DONT TRUST THEM.

THEY WILL TAKE YOU BTC LIKE MINE AND ONCE CIGARETTES SEIZED THEY WILL LOOK FOR REASON TO NOT SENT YOU ANOTHER.

Later will post all pm to show how they acting once they have your btc.

nice one OP. really good way of doing business.

I'd like to add in my point of view here. I have ordered loads of cartons from only, and at the last order something went wrong. Only did everything he could to resolve this with me and he DID re-send cartons. So, your quote of "THEY WILL TAKE YOU BTC LIKE MINE AND ONCE CIGARETTES SEIZED THEY WILL LOOK FOR REASON TO NOT SENT YOU ANOTHER. " is false.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

What IF customs get hands on them? I mean, will they send them back, or what? I mean, in NL you pay 21% tax over the declared worth and probably another fee or 2, which would make for a expensive smoke Tongue

We never had a single problem with shipping to the Netherlands for the past few years, so I can guarantee to refund you in full if it gets stopped at the border.

Why are you going back on your word ? s1lverbox has every right to complain and be upset. I know I would be.

Do the right thing. Refund the BTC.

You have editted the OP but forgot about the other thread. Wink

We carry a huge range of brands, so we won't list them all here.

Here are the current best-sellers (prices include shipping):

Marlboro Red/Lights: $4.49 per pack
Lucky Strike Red/Blue: $3.99 per pack
L&M Red/Blue: $3.99 per pack
Camel Filter/Blue: $3.99 per pack
Chesterfield Red/Blue: $3.99 per pack
Kent Convertibles: $4.49 per pack
^ (similar to Camel Crush)
Davidoff Classic/Gold: $4.79 per pack
Winston Red/Blue: $3.99 per pack
Classic Red/Blue: $3.49 per pack
Temp Export/American: $2.99 per pack

Minimum order quantity: 10 packs.
Delivery: worldwide, except Germany.
Refund: 100% if seized.

EDIT

Please show proof of these alleged death threats.

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 03:21:51 PM

What IF customs get hands on them? I mean, will they send them back, or what? I mean, in NL you pay 21% tax over the declared worth and probably another fee or 2, which would make for a expensive smoke Tongue

We never had a single problem with shipping to the Netherlands for the past few years, so I can guarantee to refund you in full if it gets stopped at the border.

Why are you going back on your word ? s1lverbox has every right to complain and be upset. I know I would be.

My answer you've quoted is (still) valid for the Netherlands, and that's because we haven't had a single seizure there for the past few years and the delivery rate is, indeed, perfect.

Complaining and being upset is one thing but sending death threats is something very different.

With regards to the other thread, it's pretty much dead - last reply being written a few months ago. Either way, our ToS have changed a few times since then.

Are you going to crush my balls about this, really? Smiley You got your smokes, you know we're legit, why defend a scumbag sending threats?

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:43:37 PM

Can't wait for it, don't forget to include your email from your throwaway account! Wink

Look, if you want to quote me, quote me, but don't rephrase what I said.

It's not about the money, it's a matter of principle and common sense, really.

And no, we didn't become scammers, we're only teaching you a lesson. If you thought we're going to send you stuff after receiving death threats from you, think again.

a death threats? Please post a pm or message to prove it as this starting to be nice soap.
For 0.2btc death threats. that's good.

and from customer to scumbag within and hour...good job and good business OP.

For every my word and post I have proof. can you prove you didn't try force me to delete my posts about seizure in uk in exchange for cigarettes which I paid for?

teaching me a lesson? by taking btc and not fulfill your promise to deliver? SEEMS LIKE SCAMMER WHO TRYING JUSTIFY THEFT.

And for rest of buyers: maybe you bought shit loads of fags from him. I do believe most was great bargain and you have full right to be happy about the service. but I had bad luck and mine was seized. PLEASE DO NOT JUMP TBE BAND WAGON AND TRY ME LOOKS LIKE SCAMMER. I HAVE NO BTC AND NO CIGS
OP broke his own word by delaying every single bit.

soon will create whole thread to show my side if this.

and what principle is about OP? TAKE BTC AND ONCE ISSUE ARISE TRY TO RUN WITH IT?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:23:50 PM

My answer you've quoted is (still) valid for the Netherlands, and that's because we haven't had a single seizure there for the past few years and the delivery rate is, indeed, perfect.

Complaining and being upset is one thing but sending death threats is something very different.

With regards to the other thread, it's pretty much dead - last reply being written a few months ago. Either way, our ToS have changed a few times since then.

Are you going to crush my balls about this, really? Smiley You got your smokes, you know we're legit, why defend a scumbag sending threats?

Both threads were created on the very same day AND had the same refund policy until your recent edit. Its going to take alot more than just one transaction for us to know you are "legit". Wink

We're still waiting for proof of these alleged threats.

PM response : Please do not send anymore PMs. As I've already said, none of this would be happening had you not changed the rules as you did.

gl

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

Get lost kids, both of you.

s1lverbox, I'm discussing your threat with a mod right now, and will update you, don't worry about that.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

Get lost kids, both of you.

s1lverbox, I'm discussing your threat with a mod right now, and will update you, don't worry about that.

You do that.
In a meantime please everyone check PM between me and ONLY-Scammer

Due to death threats claimed by OP please check file below and read and see for yourself.
Plus be assure i will not risk my reputation over 0.2 btc.

In case of questions i will post back new thread where all accusations can be see with proofs.

ONLY is not only scammer who will take your BTC but as well shady as hell individual who will change thread, make false accusation just to make things his way.

I HAVE GENUINE CLAIM AGAINST OP. TO ANY MODERATOR-PLEASE READ BELOW AND THINK.
MY FEEDBACK MATCH ALL THIS WHICH I POSTED BELOW. NO DEATH THREAT WAS MADE TO ANYONE. IT's ONLY OP's IMAGINATION TO DISCREDIT MY PERSON.

Sorry for disclosing PM's but in this case OP is become problematic liar. I hope this post will give some light to the situation.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:20:45 PM

You've got MAD photoshop skills, my friend Cheesy Fucking lol!

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

You've got MAD photoshop skills, my friend Cheesy Fucking lol!

Yeah actually copy and paste from PM in PAINT looks crap. Any mod can see PM's so i will message him to check with reality.

Now you will accuse me of editing images?

After death threats(no proofs yet by you), editing you own thread to match your words and calling your customer a scumbag just because i asked for refund now you accusing me of editing messages?

Nice one.

Your future customers will be happy to deal with such a lovely person like yourself.

As you can see- you done it yourself and your team a big favor.
i only asked for stuff which i paid for.

But due to your principals we got thread full of crap. Keep it like that. Im not going to get homeless because of 0.2Btc. But you my friend became a liar, scammer and cheat.

Good luck with business.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

Yeah actually copy and paste from PM in PAINT looks crap.

I'm actually starting to enjoy it!

Please continue Grin

onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

Those pictures aren't edited.
Reason for that red trust in those picture is because silverbox have gave negative feedback to only and he is in his own trust list so he sees onlys trust red.
Nobody else sees it, but silverbox does and since those pics are taken with his account they aren't edited...
And that green trust under his name is because he have added someone into his trust list who have gave him good trust.

campycoin

Activity: 700

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:09:54 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

Post the real PM's  Post the death threats....

If not...  you probably are gonna lose some business over 0.2 btc which is why when customers pay for products, the business always tries to treat the customer right and do right by him.  I agree guy was an asshole, but after all that, any of us would have been...  He said no re-ship, refund.. and you argued, then again, then when he finally says ship em he gets more attitude.  You can't just not give him product or payment.  That's not a business.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:19:22 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

If not...  you probably are gonna lose some business over 0.2 btc which is why when customers pay for products, the business always tries to treat the customer right and do right by him.  I agree guy was an asshole, but after all that, any of us would have been...  He said no re-ship, refund.. and you argued, then again, then when he finally says ship em he gets more attitude.  You can't just not give him product or payment.  That's not a business.

PM sent, hope it's much more clear for you now.

onlinepro

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

I would like to see proof of these dead threats too.

campycoin

Activity: 700

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:31:42 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

I take it back.  If that message did come from the customer, he should get nothing.  It's not only a death threat but racist.  I would still buy again ONLY.
onlinepro

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:40:49 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

Post the real PM's  Post the death threats....

If not...  you probably are gonna lose some business over 0.2 btc which is why when customers pay for products, the business always tries to treat the customer right and do right by him.  I agree guy was an asshole, but after all that, any of us would have been...  He said no re-ship, refund.. and you argued, then again, then when he finally says ship em he gets more attitude.  You can't just not give him product or payment.  That's not a business.

I take it back.  If that message did come from the customer, he should get nothing.  It's not only a death threat but racist.  I would still buy again ONLY.

Can you let me see that?
I'm on onlys ignore list so he probably won't get my message I posted above.

onlinepro

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:13:51 PM

Seems easy ONLY---

Post the real PM's  Post the death threats....

If not...  you probably are gonna lose some business over 0.2 btc which is why when customers pay for products, the business always tries to treat the customer right and do right by him.  I agree guy was an asshole, but after all that, any of us would have been...  He said no re-ship, refund.. and you argued, then again, then when he finally says ship em he gets more attitude.  You can't just not give him product or payment.  That's not a business.

I take it back.  If that message did come from the customer, he should get nothing.  It's not only a death threat but racist.  I would still buy again ONLY.

Can you let me see that?
I'm on onlys ignore list so he probably won't get my message I posted above.

I TAKE IT BACK AGAIN!!!!

Sorry, I just looked at it again because I forgot to check the date.....

ONLY---

The date on the email that is racist and a death threat is JULY 15 AT 1:22pm   

How is that possible?

Seems like Only sent it to himself to justify him to scam 0.2BTC
Please send that screen shot here so we all can see the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: