Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tomatocage reliable?  (Read 151 times)
HCRT (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

I ask friends because I don't know.I'll use it as an escrow.Please help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

you don't need to post on all the forum stupid questions.
People like:
OgNaStY
minerjones
philipma
monbux
JohnK
sebastianju
tomatocage
zazarb
All of them are reliable and proven in the years for most legit escrows around

That's why we have "trust" system on this forum to check it out.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

Yep, not only does trust exist to make sure you're dealing with someone reputable, there are also escrow lists available such as this one that exist to point you towards reputable escrowers- it's not completely up to date but most of the escrowers listed as trustworthy on there are indeed still trustworthy. Tomatocage hasn't been online since May 2018 according to his Bitcointalk profile, however, so I would suggest trying a different escrow from that list. Since it isn't updated, look at trust ratings to ensure the user is still reputable, and make sure the escrower has been active in the last few days so you aren't waiting forever for an escrow.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

you don't need to post on all the forum stupid questions.
People like:
OgNaStY
minerjones
philipma
monbux
JohnK
sebastianju
tomatocage
zazarb
All of them are reliable and proven in the years for most legit escrows around

That's why we have "trust" system on this forum to check it out.

In addition to your list:
DarkStar
bl4nkcode
SFR10

also provides escrow.

I wouldn't rely that much on the "trust" that people have in the forum. I've seen the most legit and users rhat have hundred of positive feedback on their accounts, turned scam in the end. All I'l saying is, if you are dealing with another user, don't trust them 100%.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

Yep, not only does trust exist to make sure you're dealing with someone reputable, there are also escrow lists available such as this one that exist to point you towards reputable escrowers- it's not completely up to date but most of the escrowers listed as trustworthy on there are indeed still trustworthy. Tomatocage hasn't been online since May 2018 according to his Bitcointalk profile, however, so I would suggest trying a different escrow from that list. Since it isn't updated, look at trust ratings to ensure the user is still reputable, and make sure the escrower has been active in the last few days so you aren't waiting forever for an escrow.
I recommend these lists(below) of escrows in this forum instead of the one linked above since it's not updated anymore since 2016

Recommended bitcointalk escrow services
⛓LIST⛓ BitcoinTalk's Escrow Providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scammers ☠

Find an escrow who has recent complete trades not those who have hundreds of outdated trust feedback but doesn't have any complete escrow transaction even for this year or past 2-3 months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: