Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO scam detected by police in Vietnam. Vncoins  (Read 189 times)
hasimkamal

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

I think investing in cryptomarket is not always risky but there has a huge possibility to earn money. Although there has a little number of fraud in this market so we have to be carefull about those fraud project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

It seems that many people invest without knowing the knowledge and project information, it seems they only pay high attention. This will be a lesson and a warning to everyone before investing in any project. It was good that the scam ICO was arrested.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

It seems that many people invest without knowing the knowledge and project information, it seems they only pay high attention. This will be a lesson and a warning to everyone before investing in any project. It was good that the scam ICO was arrested.
I really understand that it is the Asian crypto currency market that has the greatest weight in the crypto-currency world, but is Vietnam the cradle of real startup companies? But the fact that the police are already reacting to fraudulent actions against the company's ico, these are already good achievements.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

Great news, these scammers have been moving freely for a long time now by robbing people. However, the scenario may change very quickly, cyber laws are being implemented worldwide, in USA trump government has ordered a task force for such frauds and scams. Hopefully the number of scammers should be decreasing day by day.
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

scammers try to trick us every day in particular this happens in bitcoin, the police of Vietnam have worked operativno catching the mosheyniki of making money not giving on this
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

My opinion is that its not a good news for crypto market. But I believe this problem is no longer exist. As crypto currency is accepted all over the world so Vietnam also accept it. So keep patience, worry no more.
halolit6 (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

True, too many already
Now-a-days  frauds are spreading  online. So  everyone need to aware to avoid from this type of fraud. Before invest everyone need to careful where they going to invest .And always need to aware about own wallet.
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

the ICO aim is 30 millions $, the report said 9 million claims in the legal case
Is there more information about how much money they raised or just how much they wanted to raised in their ICO? I'm just interested how big was the whole venture.
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

Another Scam in Vietnam with 35,000,000 USD, the owner fly to USA, California alreay
It is a good thing that serious actions are going to be taken against them. These scammers need to be put a leash on themselves, for making money out of innocent people with their hard earned money. Let this be a lesson for all the scammers out there.
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Haha, USA number one place for Scammer to stay after completing ICO scam in another country. 5 millions and buy citizenship
Good news out, after a long while. Scammers and hackers are all out there making the platforms nasty and loathsome, so new rules, cyber laws and security has been updated like never before. It is good to see how countries like USA, have increased their security levels better and bolder than before.

halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

No WAy VN could accept it since VND already too weak in the market. Accepting another currency will create CHAOS
From my point of view its not a good news of crypto market. But I think this problem will be solve soon as many country accept crypto. I think Vietnam also accept it soon. So worry no more, keep patient.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Your information is very useful. In my opinion, people are wary, not to invest in ICO projects unclear, to avoid being scam.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

Maybe this is the first fraud in Vietnam because the value is so huge that it is $ 9Million.

Please be cautious of the ICO whose organizational structure is less clear.
Because SCAM and REAL the difference is very thin like a hair.
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

You know there is a rummor that Vietnamese stay behind Bitconnect too !!!
The Vietnamese market seems easy to deceive.
Investors in Vietnam are now also wary of this problem.
However, the new prey still appears and is trapped by the "Cake picture" with dozens of profits drawn by the scammer.

It seems that many people still don't really understand cryptocurrency. They just believe that they will "certainly" earn a lot of money from cryptocurrency. It is funny that there are so many ICOs using ponzi scheme to scam, and people still trust them. It reminds me of Bitconnect.

halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Not as big as it is
In Vietnam there is another SCam call Pincoin, Ifan which claim to have 141 millions $ Scam, recently there is Skymmining , Mining Services using MLM scheme which claim to Scam 35 millions $

Maybe this is the first fraud in Vietnam because the value is so huge that it is $ 9Million.

Please be cautious of the ICO whose organizational structure is less clear.
Because SCAM and REAL the difference is very thin like a hair.
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

of course I am sad to hear that until now there are still ICOs that are scam. but I feel happy because fraudulent perpetrators can be caught and exposed to the crime. that is Cyber crime, deceiving the public. it looks like this is good for lessons for both investors and deceivers to be careful
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Not many countries can do that Especially in ASIA
of course I am sad to hear that until now there are still ICOs that are scam. but I feel happy because fraudulent perpetrators can be caught and exposed to the crime. that is Cyber crime, deceiving the public. it looks like this is good for lessons for both investors and deceivers to be careful
halolit6 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Yep we should raise our voice too, banned the one promote SCAM project as well
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: