Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEx market exchange scam alert!  (Read 436 times)
VinChain (OP)

Activity: 618
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

CoinEx market exchange scam alert!

Several projects got scammed by https://www.coinexmarket.io exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/

We’ve been moving forward with our focus of getting listed on more exchanges and one of them was CoinEx Market (https://www.coinexmarket.io ).

We made an agreement and prepayment (of one Bitcoin) for listing months ago, but they never integrated us onto their exchange due to their corruption and shady business practices. They started by postponing the listing process and requesting more time, now they are refusing to return the prepayment.

The invoice can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sJXeMVyruv8mzCXhOATdZdtn3N3vIgFZLo5EdwGojn0/edit

The transaction can be viewed here:
https://btc-bitcore4.trezor.io/tx/7ad69ea4a8fd8f09dde568c42322672126d44cebac98196f0868e6535945ff8b

The conversation when they agreed to refund our payment but did not do so can be viewed below:

They just started to reply 17th of July and wrote about integration after we began to inform our users that they are scam. They didn't reply after payment. Also coinexmarket stole money for listing from other projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608669.0

We want to ensure bitcointalk community is aware of CoinEx Market’s reputation and avoid them at all costs. These business practices and lack of transparency are exactly what we seek to solve by building the VINchain network, and we are thankful as always for your incredible support.

Full story with proof can be found here: https://medium.com/@vinchain/this-is-how-coinexmarket-does-their-business-8cd9dc57c95e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewcarr157

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Thanks for notifying community!
aakashkumar

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Thanks for post!
RuBro

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Thanks for the post
vijaykanth

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Coinexmarket is not a scam they will list a lot of coins/tokens without any delay, as per the promise they will list the Coins/Tokens  within 5-7 days and they will announce in all social media channels and also in announcement page, but Vinchain has some source code issue I think so... if they got any error they will inform to Vinchain admin or technical team, if they will not be give the support to them, how could they list the coin, Though Coinexmarket has listed Vinchain after completing the listing process they refused to make trade and asking for refund coinexmarket team didn't accept for refund. So, VINCHAIN team makes the scam postings everywhere,
still they are threatening coinexmarket team for 4 BTC to delete all their posts, coinexmarket team will never accept for these cheap tricks.

You can check in coinmarket cap about Vinchain how many exchanges they list, only one exchage was listed...i have spoke with IDAX admin/ceo was told me VINCHAIN team was threatening to list, VINCHAIN, or else i will scam in everywhere like COINEXMARKET...

But people stop thinking negativity on COINEXMARKET , Coinexmarket is a good exchange, if you think negative you can't step forward in your life..

THANK YOU ...
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

Thanks for the post I already have doubt in CoinEx Market exchange!

other one Coinex Exchange is superb very pro team and good exchange for trading!
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

Coinexmarket is not a scam they will list a lot of coins/tokens without any delay, as per the promise they will list the Coins/Tokens  within 5-7 days and they will announce in all social media channels and also in announcement page, but Vinchain has some source code issue I think so... if they got any error they will inform to Vinchain admin or technical team, if they will not be give the support to them, how could they list the coin, Though Coinexmarket has listed Vinchain after completing the listing process they refused to make trade and asking for refund coinexmarket team didn't accept for refund. So, VINCHAIN team makes the scam postings everywhere,
still they are threatening coinexmarket team for 4 BTC to delete all their posts, coinexmarket team will never accept for these cheap tricks.

You can check in coinmarket cap about Vinchain how many exchanges they list, only one exchage was listed...i have spoke with IDAX admin/ceo was told me VINCHAIN team was threatening to list, VINCHAIN, or else i will scam in everywhere like COINEXMARKET...

But people stop thinking negativity on COINEXMARKET , Coinexmarket is a good exchange, if you think negative you can't step forward in your life..

THANK YOU ...

Post proof or GFY Smiley

ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Lol thank you for the post, i was also approached by them to list one of my projects, they want 1 btc, and they claim to be top 80 on CMC, but i found out they have no volume at all.

Antoun Toubia
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

According to the post we can't say that it is a scam exchange yet  Huh But I can definitely say you should not trust it! I hope that it was just an accident...

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

They wrote that they would return the 1 btc prepayment they have to. Any bug on vinchain is immaterial to the issue of payment. If they dont return the money they are scammers. If they scam coin projects they will scam customers.

Crashes

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:25:49 PM

Coinexmarket is not a scam they will list a lot of coins/tokens without any delay, as per the promise they will list the Coins/Tokens  within 5-7 days and they will announce in all social media channels and also in announcement page, but Vinchain has some source code issue I think so... if they got any error they will inform to Vinchain admin or technical team, if they will not be give the support to them, how could they list the coin, Though Coinexmarket has listed Vinchain after completing the listing process they refused to make trade and asking for refund coinexmarket team didn't accept for refund. So, VINCHAIN team makes the scam postings everywhere,

THANK YOU ...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Guys, you joke!  Grin Grin
Crashes

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:27:40 PM

They wrote that they would return the 1 btc prepayment they have to. Any bug on vinchain is immaterial to the issue of payment. If they dont return the money they are scammers. If they scam coin projects they will scam customers.

Yes, exactly!!
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:28:46 PM

Please change your title to coinexmarket exchange scam alert!

This would avoid any confusion with https://www.coinex.com/ which I thought this was about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: