Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ezac for sale  (Read 146 times)
chainguru12 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

hy i have been holding ezac token for the past one year and i haven't heard about launching there exchange till, please heard anyone head about them? please if any tell me so that i can trade it.
or you can as well buy from me. please pm or join me on Telegram @cryptowonders20
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

I have no idea about Ezac. But as far as I could see, maybe it would be better in the future. You have to be a little careful at the crypto market. You need to have the skills to do well in the crypto. Have to study more. Let me know about it.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I am also holding  ezac token for a long time. But still I don’t know about trade of this token. But I want to be patient and I think I am on right way.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

i think EZAC should be a good coin but i have no idea about this. i think you should get knowledge and more study about EZAC. it will help you. i want to more about this.
heassy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

From my point of view you have to wait sometime more to sale this token. Although I don’t know much about it. I think it will lunch soon. So worry no more.
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I haven't heard about Ezac. It doesn't look like a legit thing to me. I don’t think it will be a smart move to invest on it.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

first time here about such coin, how you got their coin by bounty or airdrop or ico? share link of their whitepaper or roadmap if you have. thanks
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Lol lots of people holding it and no one knows how to trade it, that must be an one of the shit coins in the market which is created by someone and left in the market.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

I've never heard about Ezac project. I guess that it is an ordinary shitcoin which has no chances for future growth. I cant find any verified information about this project in the internet.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Buy from you ?  Grin I am interested in the offer, moreover I have not heard of that before, it is advise for people to do a proper research before investing in any ICO, forget about their writing and their promises, do your research.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Even I haven't heard of them launching yet and surprisingly there's very few information available on this token. Looks very shady. Hopefully, you can sell yours as early as possible. Don't hold on to them forever. Good luck.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Never heard of this Ezac before. How could you invest in such in a project? You should check the reliability, relevance, and compatibility of projects according to your wants and need. We cannot undo what we have done. You may sell this coins and go for better ones having better opportunities.
Kweiker

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

After searching for its own research and verification, the Ezac token was not available and was not found. It's like a disagreement in the thick air, very sorry, but hopefully something will quickly appear in the news about it.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Don't be hopeless about your holding token, ICO or coin. Just wait for the right time and be aware about the crypto market because it will give you more profit. You can try to invest in another scope in cryptocurrencies.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

My suggestion is please wait sometime more to sale this token. Although I don’t know sufficient about  this token . I assume it will lunch very soon. So no more worry.
HarpeCharlotte

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Right now, there seems to be no current news regarding Ezac. Since there are no activities about them, it is better to not hold on to them and sell them off. You can try Pundi X instead, which is doing kind of better.      
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: