Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did I get to the crypto world.  (Read 1764 times)
marselsvoboda (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
Merited by so_stupid (5)

My day started as always: waking up, breakfast and work. No signs of trouble, sitting working on the computer, cruising in the world’s net. A cup of freshly brewed coffee was expecting me, as you know nothing will invigorate you as much as this magical drink.
    My co-worker stoped by and accidentally I found myself talking to him about crypto currency. I didn’t know anything about it back then, he said that he made 0.8 bitcoins in a year by investing 3055 USD and by buying asics. I took it very skeptically, but looked at the currency and realized that it’s about 6111 USD. Bitcoin didn’t make much sense to me back then, so I thought like “yeah good luck fella!”.  Although something clicked in the back of my mind - I really wanted to become rich!!! But everything didn’t start right away. I came down a little, I thought that it might be sort of a trick. After a while my bro came to visit me. He bought a new phone and expensive watch, you could’ve seen he made the $ himself, he had that “fire” in his eyes. And it all started from there, I found out about “bounty”, “ bitcoin talk” etc. I started to do everything to become a Jr. Member. All that time I wanted to participate in Bitcointalk Signatures. I was counting down days, hours, minutes, even seconds.. I found out about airdrop tokens at the forum, so I was participating there. I saw myself a millionaire next week, filled out bunch of forms, registered on Twitter and FB, started to be active on the social networks. After couple of months my expectations wasn’t met but I didn’t give up. And finally I became a Jr. Member, my first subscription Bitcointalk Signatures., waiting for the “bounty”, payments to finish, I guess everyone went through that. But after all that struggle I didn’t get rich. I figured that in a month I made approximately 0.1 Ethereum, which is like 39,72 USD. Although it’s not bad but it’s far from becoming a millionaire. The question was how to get Merit, since I’m a new member, I couldn’t write something smart and useful right away, was trying to respond with jokes, was writing something that I found in google but still I didn’t get any Merit. I started checking out the forum, found the topic - « Easy and legal way to get Merit », was learning the rules of the forum, was looking for the subjects that are breaking down the rules of the forum or published in a wrong section and reporting them. But my expectations wasn’t met and I still didn’t get any Merit. I started to freak out, I’m not asking for much, just a little. Of course I understand that you can’t get all at once, you need time, effort, perseverance, work, but you want it all at once, right?!
 This is my story, I hope that it will be useful for someone and wish I could read your stories how did you become a part of the crypto world. Thank you all, good luck to everyone and I wish all your dreams to come true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

you talked too much about your story Cheesy. I think you will be supported in your endeavors and will give merit for further growth. Good luck to you Roll Eyes!

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

Oh, you have touched my heart. Your story just remarkable. You have caused in me nostalgia and I began to smile. Good luck to you, at you everything will turn out.
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

The crypto market is always open and always welcoming investors here you can have deals as well as you can find for yourself many opportunities as well as you can trade or learn the world of technology. this number
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

You need that effort to become successful in crypto world,  although you dont have to invest in but doing some  bounty that really helps you to earn not too much but you can say atleast i have, just never give up and do a lot of effort,

It is really hard to get any single merit, because you need to create a informative topics that really help others that related in crypto world. Even though you have made a lot of posts,  but no one recognize it,  its useless.  But keeping up,  dont just stop and lost hope. Keep learning and sharing, we dont know maybe tomorrow or next week,  you got a tons of merit.
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

There are lots of heart touching story like this. But you described it nicely. I think it is just starting, in future there might be the golden chance for all of the newcomers. Just keep it up mate.

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
albertvahitov

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

Thank you very much, good story. Faith is a very important thing, hold, and then work, wait for the victory to come back. Found some Paralleles with my crypto history. Good luck to you, at you everything will turn out.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

I don't know why you wrote out so much Smiley). Try to reduce number of words. LOL. For me, I just knew about crypto world from my friend few years ago, at the first time, I didn't really care about it but from the early of last year, I started exploring about cryptocurrency and crypto world seriously and it's reason why I'm here right now Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

This is huge, though it’s indeed a nice one and would encourage some other noobs in the crypto world. Keep the good work and stay positive.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I started to work in crypto in so strange case and I have never thought that I could be here because I was so far from this deal at all and now I am really surprised.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

My day started as always: waking up, breakfast and work. No signs of trouble, sitting working on the computer, cruising in the world’s net. A cup of freshly brewed coffee was expecting me, as you know nothing will invigorate you as much as this magical drink.
    My co-worker stoped by and accidentally I found myself talking to him about crypto currency. I didn’t know anything about it back then, he said that he made 0.8 bitcoins in a year by investing 3055 USD and by buying asics. I took it very skeptically, but looked at the currency and realized that it’s about 6111 USD. Bitcoin didn’t make much sense to me back then, so I thought like “yeah good luck fella!”.  Although something clicked in the back of my mind - I really wanted to become rich!!! But everything didn’t start right away. I came down a little, I thought that it might be sort of a trick. After a while my bro came to visit me. He bought a new phone and expensive watch, you could’ve seen he made the $ himself, he had that “fire” in his eyes. And it all started from there, I found out about “bounty”, “ bitcoin talk” etc. I started to do everything to become a Jr. Member. All that time I wanted to participate in Bitcointalk Signatures. I was counting down days, hours, minutes, even seconds.. I found out about airdrop tokens at the forum, so I was participating there. I saw myself a millionaire next week, filled out bunch of forms, registered on Twitter and FB, started to be active on the social networks. After couple of months my expectations wasn’t met but I didn’t give up. And finally I became a Jr. Member, my first subscription Bitcointalk Signatures., waiting for the “bounty”, payments to finish, I guess everyone went through that. But after all that struggle I didn’t get rich. I figured that in a month I made approximately 0.1 Ethereum, which is like 39,72 USD. Although it’s not bad but it’s far from becoming a millionaire. The question was how to get Merit, since I’m a new member, I couldn’t write something smart and useful right away, was trying to respond with jokes, was writing something that I found in google but still I didn’t get any Merit. I started checking out the forum, found the topic - « Easy and legal way to get Merit », was learning the rules of the forum, was looking for the subjects that are breaking down the rules of the forum or published in a wrong section and reporting them. But my expectations wasn’t met and I still didn’t get any Merit. I started to freak out, I’m not asking for much, just a little. Of course I understand that you can’t get all at once, you need time, effort, perseverance, work, but you want it all at once, right?!
 This is my story, I hope that it will be useful for someone and wish I could read your stories how did you become a part of the crypto world. Thank you all, good luck to everyone and I wish all your dreams to come true.

That's a wonderful experience you had as a member of bitcointalk,I think the whole process involves a lots of patience, I want to advice that you keep on forging ahead and hope all will be well in the nearest future. Thanks

HOMT