Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did I get to the crypto world.  (Read 1766 times)
SweetSin

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

From my point of view if you want to learn new technology and invest money crypto market is best for you. Its open for everyone. It always welcome the investor. Here you will find lot of opportunities.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

I think we should make our best efforts to succeed in cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that success will not come without struggle. Because we all need money for a better life. We must stay in our decision and do not give up hope, it will be a pillar of our success. Your story is something like that I think.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

My day started as always: waking up, breakfast and work. No signs of trouble, sitting working on the computer, cruising in the world’s net. A cup of freshly brewed coffee was expecting me, as you know nothing will invigorate you as much as this magical drink.
    My co-worker stoped by and accidentally I found myself talking to him about crypto currency. I didn’t know anything about it back then, he said that he made 0.8 bitcoins in a year by investing 3055 USD and by buying asics. I took it very skeptically, but looked at the currency and realized that it’s about 6111 USD. Bitcoin didn’t make much sense to me back then, so I thought like “yeah good luck fella!”.  Although something clicked in the back of my mind - I really wanted to become rich!!! But everything didn’t start right away. I came down a little, I thought that it might be sort of a trick. After a while my bro came to visit me. He bought a new phone and expensive watch, you could’ve seen he made the $ himself, he had that “fire” in his eyes. And it all started from there, I found out about “bounty”, “ bitcoin talk” etc. I started to do everything to become a Jr. Member. All that time I wanted to participate in Bitcointalk Signatures. I was counting down days, hours, minutes, even seconds.. I found out about airdrop tokens at the forum, so I was participating there. I saw myself a millionaire next week, filled out bunch of forms, registered on Twitter and FB, started to be active on the social networks. After couple of months my expectations wasn’t met but I didn’t give up. And finally I became a Jr. Member, my first subscription Bitcointalk Signatures., waiting for the “bounty”, payments to finish, I guess everyone went through that. But after all that struggle I didn’t get rich. I figured that in a month I made approximately 0.1 Ethereum, which is like 39,72 USD. Although it’s not bad but it’s far from becoming a millionaire. The question was how to get Merit, since I’m a new member, I couldn’t write something smart and useful right away, was trying to respond with jokes, was writing something that I found in google but still I didn’t get any Merit. I started checking out the forum, found the topic - « Easy and legal way to get Merit », was learning the rules of the forum, was looking for the subjects that are breaking down the rules of the forum or published in a wrong section and reporting them. But my expectations wasn’t met and I still didn’t get any Merit. I started to freak out, I’m not asking for much, just a little. Of course I understand that you can’t get all at once, you need time, effort, perseverance, work, but you want it all at once, right?!
 This is my story, I hope that it will be useful for someone and wish I could read your stories how did you become a part of the crypto world. Thank you all, good luck to everyone and I wish all your dreams to come true.

Before i know crypto, my daily activity is playing MMORPG game and making money from them.
Also the first time someone in my game introduced this forum and i started learning cryptocurrency.
I was never invested back then. i just posted and ask everything i didn't know to this forum for gaining rank.
Then when the times come, i can earn some money from crypto...
I will continue my story later when i have time.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

I think most of us have some variation of your story in our memories as we all wanted to become rich, right  Grin? Of course, who would say this will cost so much effort and even after all of these tiring days your favorite project might end as a massive failure which will certainly not help you (financially and emotionally neither). But hey, we are still here and we don't know yet what has our live prepared for us tomorrow, so why not give it a try. Every road to success is a result of an uncountable amount of mistakes and failures. Taking any kind of action is much better than staying still and doing nothing. The things we respect the most are mostly earned, not given, thus making progress is the funniest thing in the whole process. sometimes it is difficult to remember, but doing so can help you go further than you could have ever imagined  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

I do not have so much of a story, other than the fact that I wanted something that could offer me some passive income, so I spent time to study cryptos
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Such a farsighted athletic, I see with you and i appreciate it sentiencies, equating i area been in your accommodations antecedently, closest assorted contest to level up, last I did, I disposition conjecture it came when I didn't await it, So i disposition train, care equating bill quality word and appropriating elsewhere your creativity from merits then it disposition start coming.
becapital

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I am sure that after all you will succeed and in the end you will earn much more than from the beginning. Try another way of earning in cryptocurrency them, fortunately, very, very much
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

Nothing happens just like that and to earn in such an area as cryptocurrency you need to do a lot. Do not expect that you will immediately and easily get a lot of money
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

After reading your article, the writing is quite good. I wish you and all the people who are working hard in the cryptocurrency market to work hard. Through their hard work, they both support the development of the cryptocurrency market and realize their own ideals. Attitude, tomorrow will be better
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

The first thing you should do is take part in practising. Buy and sell ICO, but just aliite, reading and researching take along with trading. The world of crypto world is so large. Keep going ahead, when the first profit come to you, it'll make you happy so much.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

My day started as always: waking up, breakfast and work. No signs of trouble, sitting working on the computer, cruising in the world’s net. A cup of freshly brewed coffee was expecting me, as you know nothing will invigorate you as much as this magical drink.
    My co-worker stoped by and accidentally I found myself talking to him about crypto currency. I didn’t know anything about it back then, he said that he made 0.8 bitcoins in a year by investing 3055 USD and by buying asics. I took it very skeptically, but looked at the currency and realized that it’s about 6111 USD. Bitcoin didn’t make much sense to me back then, so I thought like “yeah good luck fella!”.  Although something clicked in the back of my mind - I really wanted to become rich!!! But everything didn’t start right away. I came down a little, I thought that it might be sort of a trick. After a while my bro came to visit me. He bought a new phone and expensive watch, you could’ve seen he made the $ himself, he had that “fire” in his eyes. And it all started from there, I found out about “bounty”, “ bitcoin talk” etc. I started to do everything to become a Jr. Member. All that time I wanted to participate in Bitcointalk Signatures. I was counting down days, hours, minutes, even seconds.. I found out about airdrop tokens at the forum, so I was participating there. I saw myself a millionaire next week, filled out bunch of forms, registered on Twitter and FB, started to be active on the social networks. After couple of months my expectations wasn’t met but I didn’t give up. And finally I became a Jr. Member, my first subscription Bitcointalk Signatures., waiting for the “bounty”, payments to finish, I guess everyone went through that. But after all that struggle I didn’t get rich. I figured that in a month I made approximately 0.1 Ethereum, which is like 39,72 USD. Although it’s not bad but it’s far from becoming a millionaire. The question was how to get Merit, since I’m a new member, I couldn’t write something smart and useful right away, was trying to respond with jokes, was writing something that I found in google but still I didn’t get any Merit. I started checking out the forum, found the topic - « Easy and legal way to get Merit », was learning the rules of the forum, was looking for the subjects that are breaking down the rules of the forum or published in a wrong section and reporting them. But my expectations wasn’t met and I still didn’t get any Merit. I started to freak out, I’m not asking for much, just a little. Of course I understand that you can’t get all at once, you need time, effort, perseverance, work, but you want it all at once, right?!
 This is my story, I hope that it will be useful for someone and wish I could read your stories how did you become a part of the crypto world. Thank you all, good luck to everyone and I wish all your dreams to come true.

I started my way from the bottom and it was very hard for me to understand how everything works here. Judging from your story, it could have been a lot easier.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

I think that many people started working with cryptocurrencies just as you started doing it. I am very glad that you got it exactly
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

wow pretty big reading but very interesting. Good luck to you !
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

personally, I see many people succeed after joining the cryptocurrency world. after that, I try to learn more about cryptocurrency and get to know the bounty. This is very helpful for people who don't have capital before. I also realize that to get the success in the world of cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. we must be patient and also persistent.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

It was like a year ago. I met with a friend for a coffee. He was trading some ETH while I was looking at girls' photos on Instagram. Stupid me. Anyway a few weeks after that I told him I want to start learning this, so he taught me. And here I am now Smiley

Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

For me I have been seeing bitcoin on some news channels a year or two ago  but I didn't pay much attention to it until when a friend introduced me to one ponzi that pays in bitcoin which nearly render me useless but grateful though as it show me the door to cryptocurrency though I have not make a dime in cryptocurrency rather it put me into debt cus of some scam projects I invested in but I still believe I will surely recover back.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

You did well because you didn't let yourself give up. I remember myself at the beginning of my journey and it was very difficult for me. Although I initially knew that in a week I would not be able to become rich, but when a few months passed, and the results were too small, I seriously thought about leaving crypto. But I'm glad I didn't. I'm very happy for you too. Keep up the good work. I wish you luck.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

I like to read stories like that from people. It motivates me a lot. I'm really happy for you, man. I believe that we must always think positively and hope for success. Then we are sure to achieve everything we want.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

no need to be at length. in essence, I was told by my friend about bitcoin, then the bitcontalk forum, then the bounty campaign, then crypto wallet. all of that is step by step and I really enjoy the process and the results.
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I got confused reading this. I don't know why you are writing so many of these statements. But it's okay for you as a member of this forum. For me, I just found out about the crypto world from my friend a few years ago, my first time was confused and didn't know what crypto was. But my friend helped me and guided me to enter the crypto world and can start a business from there. I am very grateful to my friend who taught me many things about the Crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: