Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:52:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥  (Read 10607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Brasell3

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

As being blockchain based technology this platform is a very secured and transparent space that ensures its Providers and Users privacy.
Sweety2

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

That is fantastic that beside the Providers, here the Users can also earn Coins. It is really very helpful platform.
ZUordanyers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

The main big problem of creative sector –fixing digital content casting is being solved by the. That is really so efficient of them.
Suilityures

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

How do they provide security to the Coins kept in User’s Coin Bank?
RHOVIT (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

How do they provide security to the Coins kept in User’s Coin Bank?

We use Coins and Tokens. Our Coins are a Virtual Currency - just like in any game. They have a set value and are what is used to pay for content. Our Tokens (Rbits) are our Crypto Currency. Users earn them by watching ads, paying for content, sharing promoted post. Wallets however are not stored on the platform - once a user has earned enough tokens they can redeem them and we send them to their own wallet. Users can also use the tokens to buy digital goods on the site from their favorite creators.
celofiguj

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

How the Rbit Token and Rhovit token are supreme when they are combined together?

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
goyubiwub

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

It is a amazing platform. The creative sector was in need of something incredible like RHOVIT.
Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

RHOVIT is doing superb in casting digital content. It is a good option for the Providers.
twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

It is a big scope for the Users to earn Coins by creating contents and people are accepting it worldwide.

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

How do they maintain their reward system with Rbit Tokens?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

How do they maintain their reward system with Rbit Tokens?
We release up to 2 Million tokens each week, which are dispersed out to the users and providers on the site. This creates the circular ecosystem that constantly allows the community to earn rewards for their actions taken on the site.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

I've still got a little confused about this infos "User earn money to pay for Content then get Rewarded with Token for spending it!"
What kind of content that are purchaseable and what should we spent to be eligible for token reward.
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

I've still got a little confused about this infos "User earn money to pay for Content then get Rewarded with Token for spending it!"
What kind of content that are purchaseable and what should we spent to be eligible for token reward.

We use two currencies on RHOVIT.  A Virtual Currency (Coin) and a Crypto Currency (Token).  The Coins have a set price of $.005. Users can earn them on RHOVIT and can also buy them in packs (just like in games). They use those coins to unlock content to watch and 100% of every coin spent goes directly to the content creator.  The token actually allows us to distribute Coins to the community by acting as financial backing to do so.  (i.e users get free Coins to spend on content)

Users also earn tokens by sharing promoted posts, watching ads and sometimes just watching content.  Creators can incentivize their content with tokens for users to earn. 

Hope that answered your question!
irishboxer

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

System uses a coin and a token - do users need both to watch content?  Seems like it is a good platform for Creators. 
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

System uses a coin and a token - do users need both to watch content?  Seems like it is a good platform for Creators. 

Users need Coins to watch content (which they can earn). They also earn tokens for using the platform.
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

We use two currencies on RHOVIT.  A Virtual Currency (Coin) and a Crypto Currency (Token).  The Coins have a set price of $.005. Users can earn them on RHOVIT and can also buy them in packs (just like in games). They use those coins to unlock content to watch and 100% of every coin spent goes directly to the content creator.  The token actually allows us to distribute Coins to the community by acting as financial backing to do so.  (i.e users get free Coins to spend on content)

Users also earn tokens by sharing promoted posts, watching ads and sometimes just watching content.  Creators can incentivize their content with tokens for users to earn. 

Seems like a social media network with cryptocurrency. Where is your profit if users earn for such a simple way? Maybe there will be some limit per day or something?
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Seems like a social media network with cryptocurrency. Where is your profit if users earn for such a simple way? Maybe there will be some limit per day or something?

We use the token as financial backing to give out Coins to the community. We release up to 2M tokens weekly - 40% of which go into a User Pool. Based on the market value of that pool, RHOVIT will loan out up to 20% in Coins. For doing so, we charge 10% on top of that (cashed out from our own token pool). That's one way we make money. Users can also buy Coin Packs - which we get a percentage of also. The second phase of RHOVIT will also featuring advertising, RHOVIT will take a cut but creators and users will also earn part of the advertising fee. (all ads are fueled by the token). 
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

a successful project that has not left me without courtesy,I believe that the firm is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by . great designed whitepaper and believable roadmap. I wish success to this one!
RHOVIT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

a successful project that has not left me without courtesy,I believe that the firm is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by . great designed whitepaper and believable roadmap. I wish success to this one!

Thanks!
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

There are now many "ghost" projects that spend time, effort and sometimes money on the part of investors. Still, we all look up information and for me this project is really potential!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: