Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HRBE TOKEN] [Resolving Land Disputes through Blockchain]  (Read 3117 times)
Crixus18

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

I go through the post. I found so many interesting idea in this token distribution event. There are blockchain technology, online solution for land acquisitions and lots more.  I am pretty much excited to know about the BOUNTY REWARDS.
Harambee Token ANN Thread Bounty
Land LayBy Listing
Jul 24, 2018 - Sep 30, 2018
Coin Total: 7500000
Bitcointalk Signatures
Submissions Per Hunter: 60
Bounty Details
Hrbe.io is a decentralized land listing application, Land LayBy Listing (otherwise known as ( LLL ) with the potential to bring sanity and sanctity of land information systems management in all developing countries. It will create trust between land sellers and buyers, and secure land owners assets against deliberate or inadvertent deletion of the government’s land registry information.
Commenting or questioning constructively on the HARAMBEE TOKEN BITCOINTALK ANN THREAD  will earn you the following HRBE tokens for a Jr Member
(1 HRBE= 0.70 USD)
1. Good – 10 HRBET
2. Excellent – 20 HRBE
3. Extra-Ordinary – 45 HRBE

Rewards for the following ranks will be increased as follows:

Hero/Legendary =  X 3 of the Jr member reward
Sr. Member = X 2.5 of the Jr member reward
Full member = X 2.0 of the Jr member reward
Member = X 1.5 of the Jr member reward
Rules are given below:
1. Join the HARAMBEE TOKEN COMMUNITY TELEGRAM GROUP   
2. Spammers will be excluded from reward
3. All the tokens will be distributed during distribution phase, 30 days after after the Main token sale is closed ( 30th November 2018)
4. Comments / questions must be meaningful and relevant to the project.
5. Consecutive posts/questions from a single user are not allowed
6. One single user can comment a maximum of 2 times a day
7. Submit each of your comment or question separately through bounty0x platform
Submission Instructions
Submit a links to your comments through Bounty0x platform
Submissions may not promote the host or it's token as an investment. Any submissions which do are in violation of our terms of service and will be rejected.

jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

HarambeeToken is a decentralized land listing application, Land LayBy Listing (otherwise known as  LLL ) with the potential to bring sanity and sanctity of land information systems management in developing all countries.
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

The Harambee Token is a mechanism that can be used to resolve land conflicts across African where land issues are complex and hampering development. all the best to the Team
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

SECURING LAND RIGHTS THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I am newbie here and currently I'm on number around 20 posts so can I perticipate on your bounty program or it's mandatory to have at least Member level userid. Waiting for your reply...

Sorry dear, we do not accept newbie . If you want to join our bounty program you have to have at least Member ID. Please look at the bonus distribution system:

Hero/Legendary =  X 3 of the Jr member reward
Sr. Member = X 2.5 of the Jr member reward
Full member = X 2.0 of the Jr member reward
Member = X 1.5 of the Jr member reward

https://hrbe.io the Harambee Token
*Image Removed*
HBRE Public Pre-Sale event will start on 1st September 2018
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

What is the soft cap of Harambee Token ICO, please? I didn't find it on the website. Just curious.

Thanks for the interesting question. As we all know, A soft cap is the amount received at which our crowd sale will be considered a success. It is the minimal amount required by the project. Our soft cap amount is given below:
Token Amount: 500M (500,000,000)

500M Harambee token is the softcap?
So you must sold all the token that issued?
based on token price on the website ($0.7) 500M token is $350M , so $350M is your softcap?
Are this project really required that sum of money to start?
What happen if you guys cannot sold all the token by October 31, 2018? what happen if on October 31, 2018 you cannot raised $350M?
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

This project can go long way. It has real world use case. It can help people improve their everyday life.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Aiming to help the people who wish to purchase some land safely is really good idea.
By providing security precaution on people transaction for land, will be able to make sure that many people who wish to purchase some land/property to choose the project.
Hoan4752

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Any airdrop for this project? I see some people on Tele said HRBE airdrop bot.... 70$ each person.
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Any airdrop for this project? I see some people on Tele said HRBE airdrop bot.... 70$ each person.

Yes! You can get tokens worth $70 for signup & $105 for referrals - referrals have to sign up within 72 hrs from 28/07/2018 at 13:00 hrs GMT +3. Refer as many people as you want within these 72 hrs. Here is link to the airdrop bot: https://t.me/HrbeAirDropBot?start=591361527
Good luck!
huyp10

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

Great project. I believe in the project of luck and trust in all the participants.
Hoan4752

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

Yes! You can get tokens worth $70 for signup & $105 for referrals - referrals have to sign up within 72 hrs from 28/07/2018 at 13:00 hrs GMT +3. Refer as many people as you want within these 72 hrs. Here is link to the airdrop bot: https://t.me/HrbeAirDropBot?start=591361527
Good luck!
Oh, yes that is it. Thank you.
buitanluc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Your roadmap is very detailed, sure you must be highly skills to this project
I believe your project will be successfull in the future.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

The land dispute causes high tension amongst family members especially on inherited lands in developing countries Africa in particular. What will be your approach to solving this kind of complex land issues that was inherited for generations?
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

The land dispute causes high tension amongst family members especially on inherited lands in developing countries Africa in particular. What will be your approach to solving this kind of complex land issues that was inherited for generations?

Good question. They will need to have 1,000 lawyers to resolve these disputes in court
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Land will always be valuable, a value great enough that nations have colonized other nations in the name of it and have waged daring wars to claim ownership.
tomsanta222

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

My questions regarding harambe token platform:

1. The platform protects the users against deletion of information and legal documents by government officials, who may or may not act in self-interest.

I am actually a little bit familiar with the process of land acquisition in Kenya, mostly because I'm currently in  the process of .. acquiring some land for my home and possibly a safari lodge. How exactly does the system work? As far as I'm aware, the required documentation involves a number of sources, only some of which are government sources and the rest involve the parties to the title, title transfer agreement, family members, studies (such as environmental impact study) carried out by the developer, architect's documents, inspectors' clearances and so on.

Proofs that everyone have been heard. Sometimes there are contested developments, court documents, ancestral rights and reserves for roads, flooding, expansion of a public facility and so on that need to be addressed.

Can all this data be recorded and hashed in more than diverse format on the blockchain and securely stored in a tamper-proof manner in a location that isn't adversely impacted by anything that might or might not constitute an act of God, war, terrorism, earthquake, volcanic eruption, an unfortunate fire at the minister of finance's office hours prior to mandatory audit and so on?

2. A title to property, an election, or a certificate is just as good as the court that interprets its legitimacy. Can the system provide a paper trail and link the documents in some order of authenticity? even prove that they can be used as evidence just in case that comes up? cos it will, most likely.

3. I like land. But I think everyone likes land too. What if me and my rival, who is well-connected in politics, come up with identical documents proving our ownership to the same plot? assuming the documents are identical, but my rival is cheating - obviously - is there any third party that might be able to examine the documents more closely and even relate them to historical records pertaining that said title?
Best regards, Tom.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Land is a commodity, that cannot be produced more. That is why it is so important and valuable. A blockchain, that can help in land disputes, is a most welcomed project.
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

The Harambee Token is a mechanism that can be used to resolve land conflicts across African where land issues are complex and hampering development. all the best to the Team

Thanks for the well wishes, Yes it is a mechanism based on blockchain technology, that resolve land conflicts across the Africa as well as we are working in Australia, USA and Ghana. But all the country are well come to join our bounty reward program.

*Image Removed*
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

What is the soft cap of Harambee Token ICO, please? I didn't find it on the website. Just curious.

Thanks for the interesting question. As we all know, A soft cap is the amount received at which our crowd sale will be considered a success. It is the minimal amount required by the project. Our soft cap amount is given below:
Token Amount: 500M (500,000,000)

500M Harambee token is the softcap?
So you must sold all the token that issued?
based on token price on the website ($0.7) 500M token is $350M , so $350M is your softcap?
Are this project really required that sum of money to start?
What happen if you guys cannot sold all the token by October 31, 2018? what happen if on October 31, 2018 you cannot raised $350M?

We are pretty much confident that we will reach our goal beforeSeptember 15, 2018. If HRBE Token do not reach that amount during the ICO then Harambee will allow the investors to retire their apport.

*Image Removed*
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

Land LayBy Listing is a trusted shared distributed ledger for recording land and conveyance data that can never be altered, corrupted, forged or replicated in error.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: