Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:14:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HRBE TOKEN] [Resolving Land Disputes through Blockchain]  (Read 3120 times)
Harambee Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

SECURING LAND RIGHTS THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Can landowners who do not intend to sell their lands come and verify their land with Land Layby and be given a land deed. These landowners do not have any documents to show that they own the land other than community acknowledgment.

Yes, anyone can enlist in the Land Layby. Enlisted does not mean that you have to sell or buy. No, without papers no can sell or buy a small piece of land. We will verify their community acknowledgment if no one own the land as well as acknowledgement is perfect then he or she can buy or sell their land.

https://hrbe.io the Harambee Token
*Image Removed*
HBRE Public Pre-Sale event will start on 1st September 2018
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

This is a great idea for sure. But I want to know how will it enhance investment value?
ChewBaccaTrader

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

I read that you will not burn unsold tokens but will distribute them to coin holders. Will you only distribute to buyers or will airdrop holders also receive more?
Kim N

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I read that you will not burn unsold tokens but will distribute them to coin holders. Will you only distribute to buyers or will airdrop holders also receive more?

All unsold tokens shall be burnt. Could you please share a link to your sources that suggest otherwise?
titoooooo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Real estate is one of the best ways to make money. Unfortunately, fraudsters are well aware of this fact too. Fraud through fake deeds and corruption in
government agencies has made land investment in Kenya less attractive compared to other investments. This fraudulent practice is common in developing
countries where the land registry is poorly managed or is otherwise informal. It is a significant bottleneck. By recording all details of a piece of land and digitizing ownership details on the platform,  listing will reduce cases of fraud.
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Land LayBy platform facilitates multi-levels of permission, which increases the privacy of the transaction.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

I believe LLL has potential to make land ownership more transparent. Blockchain is needed for optimal operation. Other projects, which have no plans for blockchain, will find it hard to keep up with demands of time.
cryptoBCS

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

What are the major requirements to be join as a contributor for this project?
cryptoBCS

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I have several questions to be asked

1) Is this program needs KYC approval?
2) Is there any special wallets to deposits HRBE Tokens?
3) What are the Banned countries for this bounty program and for the contribution?
4) How experienced and Professional the team of the programme?
Erik_Smuel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Data in Land LayBy Listing is immutable. The platform offers security on data and transaction by design.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

Going back in time to rebuild trust - Harambee Token Movement. https://youtu.be/vHhoe8QNGtc   Watch the 40 seconds video, identify the main challenge & if you think blockchain technology is a perfect use- like/comment. To claim rewards https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/423858   @WBG_ICT @UN
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

wow, total token is 500 Milion ( 500 000 000 ) with ICO price is 0.7 USD, so it mean total cap is 35 Milion US dollars. Is it too high???
how many token aviable for ICO sale sir? and what is hard cap target?
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

Financial inclusion is a global issue that refers to all initiatives that make formal financial services available, accessible and affordable to all segments of the population.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

how many toke were sold in Pre sale phase sir?
Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign sir? I am very interested in your project. Pls let me know if you have
titoooooo

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

The HBRE Tokens can be used to access certain advertising privileges and/or services for producers on the LLL (Finance agents, land sellers, individual projects, SACCOs and other land selling companies).
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

Harambee token looks like a great project. I believe this project can change the way we operate on matters concerning land ownership.
yardq

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

Any information about team?
SgtRBK

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

What are the major requirements to be join as a contributor for this project?

The major requirement to join as a contributor on the project is to identify with our mission to bring an end to land corruption in developing countries. If your objective and ours are aligned, we can build together. For more information about how to participate in our ICO and other programs, please visit hrbe.io

I have several questions to be asked

1) Is this program needs KYC approval?
2) Is there any special wallets to deposits HRBE Tokens?
3) What are the Banned countries for this bounty program and for the contribution?
4) How experienced and Professional the team of the programme?

I will respond in descending order:

1) Yes. We require KYC approval
2) We require ERC20 compatible wallets for HRBE deposits. Tokens will be distributed 30 days after the ICO.
3) I refer you to our Token Sale Agreement on hrbe.io
4) We have diversified experience on our team. Our team information can also be found on hrbe.io

wow, total token is 500 Milion ( 500 000 000 ) with ICO price is 0.7 USD, so it mean total cap is 35 Milion US dollars. Is it too high???
how many token aviable for ICO sale sir? and what is hard cap target?

We have a total of 1B HRBE Tokens. However, 500M is available for the ICO making that our hard cap. At 0.70 USD per HRBE, that translates to $350M hard cap. Please access our white paper and related information at hrbe.io

how many toke were sold in Pre sale phase sir?
Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign sir? I am very interested in your project. Pls let me know if you have

Thank you for your interest in HRBE and the Land LayBy Listing platform. Pre-Sale will start soon, please view our timeline and all things HRBE at hrbe.io

HRBE Airdrop link: http://t.me/HrbeAirDropBot?start=591361527
HRBE Bounty link: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/423858

Harambee token looks like a great project. I believe this project can change the way we operate on matters concerning land ownership.

Thank you. We believe in our mission too and are ever more grateful for people who identify with our objectives. Please view more information about HRBE at hrbe.io

Any information about team?

Yes. All team bios can be accessed on hrbe.io

titoooooo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

Since the platform is powered by smart contracts, most of the fees charged by intermediaries will be eliminated, and the extra cost will not be passed
down to the investor. This will allow fair pricing with better and promising returns.
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

wow, $350M hard-cap is extremely high in this bear market, when there are many failed ICOs, and people are scared of investment. It's not important for an ICO to reach the hard-cap, but the investors will be confused before deciding to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: