Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you now joining cryptocurrency, where were you in 2009?  (Read 1141 times)
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:04:56 AM

Very good question, and it's not about the past only even now lots of people wouldn't want to hear you mention Bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they need angels to come and convince them to invest in Crypto, I just imagine how 10 years from now would be for cryptocurrency and the investors of now

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

To be honest I didn't really believe in the success of cryptocurrencies a few years ago. It seemed to me that it is much more important to invest in real estate for example than into unclear financial assets.
There are so many people who are investing in different crypto currencies now and the reason behind it is that they were either not aware of any of the crypto currency before or they were not having enough of the confidence over these crypto currencies at that time. However, things are changing and that people have started trusting crypto currencies and more people will invest in these currencies in near future.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

When i heard about bitcoin ( the only cryptocurrency at that time ), i was ignoring it and not buying it at all.
i think most peoples did that too. If we could predict cryptocurrency will grow like this, we would buy it earlier.
But despite that, i still join myself to cryptocurrency world.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Interesting question. But the fact is that in 2009 we were not aware of the existence of blockchain technologies and bitcoin. And now we are entering into crypto, because we understand the advantages of the entire cryptocurrency system and want to improve our financial situation a little.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I was way too stupid to not invest back then. I ideally should have done more research, and had I done that, I wouldn't have been here writing posts to make an extra buck or two.
I should have invested as much as I could in BTC. But it makes no point to cry over things that are long gone. I hope my investments in new alts turn out to be fruitful eventually. That's all I can hope for right now.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

Back in 2009 i don't even know what cryptocurrency is, never heard of it. In 2015 i was held around 7 BTC from selling my games account, and then i just sell it because i needed money from that selling. You know i almost can't believe it in 2017 when i heard BTC was worth $8k - $9k , if only i knew  Grin
So, here i am now trying to earn more from this crypto world.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Are you sure that most of member in here don't believe in cryptocurrency?? LOL. I don't think so, everyone join this world with their own reason and at first I think all of them believe in cryptocurrency and it's the most important reason why they joined Smiley. In 2009, of course I still didn't know about cryptocurrency cause I didn't finish learning on school yet. LOL.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Im in 2009 Huh

When that time i think i just a kid.
I don't know about crypto bitcoin and blockchain.
The first time i know about crypto is 2 year ago.
Until now, every day i past 12 hour for cryptocurrency.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

How do I know that in 2009 I didn't know what cryptocurrency was, which is my regret. But this does not mean that the cryptocurrency has no future, I think there is still a chance.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

actually, there's no word late in the world of cryptocurrency. if we want it then we must really learn it well to get the great benefits like most people. it's true if the longer we join in the world of cryptocurrency then the profits that will be gained also bigger.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
NickeyBubl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

I am very sad, that I found out about cryptocurrencies so late. I ask myself - where was I at least 4-5 years ago? I could buy BTC very cheap and become very rich, I am very happy for those, who bought BTC a long time ago, for 5-7 dollars
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

In 2009, cryptocurrencies were known only to a small number of people.in any case, I never heard of cryptocurrencies. But I learned about cryptocurrencies 4 years ago and became interested in them and not in vain. Now I think that it is not too late to join the crypto-currencies. The market will grow and in a few years it will be much larger.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I have only learned it from my cousin who is an airdrop hunter and now im liking it so much. im really in for the idea of investing while profiting.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

I was a dumb ass. Lol, just kidding. I was opportuned to be exposed to the light that is cryptocurrency, and when I finally did, I first had my doubts.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

I heard cryptocurrency just last December 2017 from my friend in my previous company. And just this year I finally join crypto world because I have seen in the television the success it brings to some of the people here in our country. Through cryptocurrency they were able to start a small business and sustains their daily needs.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

I regret that I did not buy cryptocurrency then, and now I have to spend a lot of time to earn such money. It seems to me that we should be happy even with what we have now
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

It's just to far away to look back to the past. Everything in the past is very cheap, even though bitcoin or ethereum. But now, I think it was the highest price, will not increase to the price they were last year. Just hope I'm wrong about this Sad
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

I was using internet only for social media and games, I had nothing to do with cryptography, software etc. so it is not surprising or regretful for me.

charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

The title of this thread is quite funny. As at 2009, I wasn't ready for cryptocurrency and majority of my peers were ignorant of the existence of this industry. I sincerely wished, I joined earlier. Maybe I could have made more mistakes and gained more experience. I'm still pleased to be where I am, I've had a fair share of loses and gains, but I'm glad for every experience. Still hoping for better days ahead.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

I am joining crypto currency basically to earn something, and i am new in this crypto world, not a member in 2009 but i want to know more about crypto currency. I hope to add my knowledge about crypto.
and thanks to campaign you could learn a lot of more than only from reading a news on net, this type of earning in crypto offers not only money but knowledge at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: