Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you now joining cryptocurrency, where were you in 2009?  (Read 1148 times)
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

In 2009, I worked on budgetary work and had no idea about the crypto currency, which I undoubtedly regret now that I did not know.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

Since BTC did not have any attention, back then people would rather not believe BTC was real or it was just a fake thing and a waste of time, one of the reason why people won't believe BTC is because people have no evidence that it is real, plus the internet was not yet strong enough at that time many third world countries were struggling and almost actually all countries do not have strong internet and most people do not have access to the internet since it is weak and the fact that people are not that yet familiar with the web and how it works.
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

As of 2009 when bitcoin first came, i was only a school boy and could not have done anything about it because as at that time, access to internet and mobile phones are very hard, these days access to these things are so easy. So i guess i join when i am supposed to join.
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

my neighboor recommend to me about Crypto. If I knew Bitcoin in 2009, now I am Billlon  Grin
Bitcoin was popular a few year ( since 2015 )
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

Year 2009? I was still in school in 2009. At that time, my mobile phone was not enough to support me to learn about encryption. The most important thing was that in 2009, I didn’t know what encryption was at that time. What is bitcoin?
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

Because few people knew about blockchains and bitcoin at the time, it was normal for no one to invest.
However, now the blockchain is being recognized by people, so there are many opportunities in this market.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

I created the first cryptocurrency bitcoin in 2009, when I was still in school, and at the time the Internet was not popular, so I didn't know it existed. Some regrets, I know Bitcoin now. Although not too late, I am not the earliest one. I hope that encryption will get better and better later.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

it wasn't that popular back then , only few websites cared enough to mention bitcoin and unless you are very eager about blockchain technology ,you won't have heard of it , but since 2014 when i first invested in bitcoin , i regret doing a lot of mistakes (like most of us ) ,but now i think i'm on right track.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

2009? I think I'm on online typing jobs and some other thing that gives me extra income. Never heard of crypto before, until someone introduced me a gambling site that requires crypto to play. And few months after I dig deeper on what this thing bitcoin is and brings me to the thing called crypto. Curiosity gives me something called extra income. I'm late, but I think I'm still ahead of some who don't open their mind on this technology evolution.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

personally, I got to know cryptocurrency recently, so I haven't really felt the benefits of it. but I see that many people succeed after getting to know the world of cryptocurrency and that made me excited to learn it. because by studying cryptocurrency well then we will get many advantages from it.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

I remember those years that i was an addict to games and no time for extra income. I have somehow regret that i didnt join earlier then. I already saw and heard cryptocurrency those days but i ignoring it just because of my habit. But now i am not much that late for the futures technology. Lol.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

If I had Bitcoin in 2009, then I am definitely a billionaire now. I am definitely going to travel now, instead of spending a lot of time on the job every day, then studying the cryptocurrency in my spare time and waiting for the bull market. 's arrival
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

I never heard about anything called cryptocurrency in 2019 and neither did i know of what was called bitcoin then. I think i was still in my village at that time. Although, if i had known, i might have also rubbished it, or if i was opportune to have some btc then, i might have sold them for pizza as well.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

I was there, had some Bitcoins, but sold them off to buy a gaming computer. At that time I was super happy. Today I would have almost 1 million USD if I had hodled.
But well, you never know and people are normally greedy.
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Let's say in 2009, I was naive, ignorant and skeptical about cryptocurrency.. I followed bitcoin for sometime without even trying to invest,  practically because I was of the mentality that it's probably a scam.. I'm a natural risk taker but I was really never attracted to cryptocurrency back then.. Sometimes I wish I had join back then because if I had, I'd probably have more than a million dollars now..  For me, it isn't too late though because I'm currently taking enough risks to cover up a little bit for loss time and build a strong financial future for myself.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

In 2009 I never heard anything about digital currencies even in 2012 but I discovered it 2014 and somehow I believed on it but not that much until I get really interested to it and was surprised I did a great job .
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

I don't think there is any wrong time to invest in cryptocurrency because crypto is here to stay as it is not going anywhere.  Any time you get to know of crypto,just come on board as no time is late
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

I was not even aware of bitcoin in 2009. If i had the knowledge would i invest or not invest in the past i have no idea this subject. i think i wouldn't hold bitcoin from past until today.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

This has to be my major regret as regards crytocurrency. I wasn't aware of it as at way back 2009, but I ot to know about it a few years after and I still waited until last year, before I partially joined. I really wish that I fully invested my time and money in it when I first about it, I would probably be a millionaire by now. But no need for regrets, I am here now, and I definitely will make the best out of it.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

In 2009 i was only a college boy who depends on his parents for everything so never heard of cryptos or so, i didn't know about cryptos until late 2016 that's when i first heard about crypto, I join the space fully early this year.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: