Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Libereum (Liber) - When Football meets Crypto 🏆  (Read 808 times)
toleomasd

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

They need to buy libers firstly to come to the match  Grin

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
you need to buy libers even if you intend to buy tickets for the match
Their tokens will be the only way to buy tickets ?
I don’t know know how the team with deal with that
But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
why do you think so ?real fans will always be with their club, to the end Huh
They will only gain new fans. After creation of the Liberium and involving blockchain in this ecosystem there will be too much attention to them from different communities
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Excellent project, we need something like this project. I wish success
tasedijers

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

Heard about success of Red Bull football clubs wish you the same guys! Good luck!
I heard about them too! impressive result
fekridal

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:18:57 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
They will only gain new fans. After creation of the Liberium and involving blockchain in this ecosystem there will be too much attention to them from different communities
Indeed. At least crypto community will support them.
fendante

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Because most of people and fans have never deal with crypto world and I don’t think that many people will decide to study it and use in future
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Because most of people and fans have never deal with crypto world and I don’t think that many people will decide to study it and use in future
So how do you think the team of the project will instruct fans how to buy libers and also tell about advantages of using their tokens ?
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

So how do you think the team of the project will instruct fans how to buy libers and also tell about advantages of using their tokens ?
Don’t think that they will go to the classroom and teach them  Cheesy
fekridal

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

As I mentioned before the team need to do exchange very simple and fast
fekridal

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Furthermore some of simple video guides will easily solve this problem.
fekridal

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

And if they will encourage for using their tokens (for example give discounts on purchases in tokens) fans will fast get used to this system
urayesto

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

I have checked all the details of your business and everything is really very useful! Good luck
linderepz

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

This looks like an interesting project. Also idea very impressive. Hope that this kind of project will have enough support by the people
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

And if they will encourage for using their tokens (for example give discounts on purchases in tokens) fans will fast get used to this system
Maybe you are right. We need always get used to something new.
fekridal

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

Indeed  Grin
nekozuru

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Good project and good idea! Which country does this token come from?
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

Indeed  Grin
I have never seen projects like this with similar model, so its too difficult to imagine how it will work
nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

Project with a new idea and I have never seen a project like this before. by seeing so many partners joining this project
How to join a part of this project?
fekridal

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:54:41 PM

Indeed  Grin
I have never seen projects like this with similar model, so its too difficult to imagine how it will work
It is a good and promising project with the strong and experienced team. I think they will come to success.
fendante

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

Indeed  Grin
It is a good and promising project with the strong and experienced team. I think they will come to success.
It will be unexpected event if the Libereum will become one of the main sponsors of Euro 2020
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Indeed  Grin
It will be unexpected event if the Libereum will become one of the main sponsors of Euro 2020
Don’t think so. Look at their roadmap. This project need more time to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: