Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTcontracts.org - Speculate to accumilate.  (Read 8561 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:32:44 AM

The owner seems on top of things and we are very early on, I have a good feeling about this scheme, I reinvested a tiny bit and I am looking to invest more, hopefully before contract 5 is complete
thank you. I have started to apply to advertise http://btcontracts.org on various advertising networks and now the site is aproved by them. So the advertising will be kicking in now. I am in the process of applying to more networks every day as well to reach even further. Thanks to all members who are using the banners i provide on your accounts page.

That is exciting, it should add a lot of members, maybe you should try advertising on bitcointalk? It brought 1.5BTC/day for 10days and we were at bank 16 so I can only imagine how many deposits it could bring to btccontracts : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.msg5301372#msg5301372

You need to some 1BTC or so to Theymos so he knows you will be paying the adds, last round 1.1BTC was enough to have 1200 000 impressions on bitcointalk that should bring 15BTC + in 10days
OK I have made a bid

Wow that is huge if you get advertisement on bitcointalk :

1@.75
(I know my post count is low I am willing to deposit funds upfront if needed)

You can expect to pay 1.1 to 1.5BTC for a spot : 1 200 000 impressions, btcontracts will go to contract 10 in a week!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinman11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:26:37 AM

The btcontracts web is down.
Some one know what´s happend?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:44:47 AM

No, let's hope it reopens today!!

I don't want to lose everything I deposited  Sad It is very unlikely that he ran away with the money because the website was picking up and was getting new deposits : why run with 1BTC when he can get a lot more in revenue from his level in the pyramid

bitcoinman11

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:03:15 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 02:36:38 PM by bitcoinman11

No, let's hope it reopens today!!

I don't want to lose everything I deposited  Sad It is very unlikely that he ran away with the money because the website was picking up and was getting new deposits : why run with 1BTC when he can get a lot more in revenue from his level in the pyramid

Yes, I don´t understand if he has gone, because this could reach level 10 or 12 easely
btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:38:26 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:09:26 PM by btcontracts

With a heavy heart i make the announcement that the server host has lost all of the data contained on the btcontracts server.

This means as well as all the hot wallet and database being lost - all backups of the wallet and site data that were stored on the server have also been lost.

I asked host to restore files from his back up as fault lays with him - he performed disk scans and imaging for two days in effort to recover the files but still no joy.

So I apologise to all investors - but now all funds (including my own) and data for the site are 100% lost and gone.

I have decided to start a new safer project unrelated to bitcoins to pay my rent.

I have sold the BTContracts script to an early investor of BTContracts He has told me he will relaunch it on a new domain soon and he will ensure that it has off site back ups every day. He said he will announce it here. Sorry every one.
EDIT it is now at http://xbtcontracts.org under new ownership.
pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:53:51 AM

Noooo! I had some coin in there!!! Sad thankfully not much!! sorry for everyones loss hope the new one is soon I need to make some bucks!!!
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:41:40 PM

With a heavy heart i make the announcement that the server host has lost all of the data contained on the btcontracts server.

This means as well as all the hot wallet and database being lost - all backups of the wallet and site data that were stored on the server have also been lost.

I asked host to restore files from his back up as fault lays with him - he performed disk scans and imaging for two days in effort to recover the files but still no joy.

So I apologise to all investors - but now all funds (including my own) and data for the site are 100% lost and gone.

I have decided to start a new safer project unrelated to bitcoins to pay my rent.

I have sold the BTContracts script to an early investor of BTContracts He has told me he will relaunch it on a new domain soon and he will ensure that it has off site back ups every day. He said he will announce it here. Sorry every one.

I invested a lot in that website, I need some money back, keep us update, that is very annoying

At least you are posting here

bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:22:22 AM

There is a new web

http://vuvudeal.com/
tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:54:08 PM

no its http://xbtcontracts.org is the domain
A Penny At A Time

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

While you are speculating on BTContracts...look at btc processor stock- tchh / trustcash , it may be worth the gamble at .0002 a share. Their stock was around 1.50 a share in the past, and some of us think they are coming out of the shadows very soon.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:47:26 PM

I deposited 0.25 on btccontracts but I don't see my username in the list of depositors!

@bitcoinman11 and tryptsy and btccontract : help!

EDIT : obv people trying to sc.am

bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

I deposited 0.25 on btccontracts but I don't see my username in the list of depositors!

Perhaps your transaction is not confirmed yet?
pixelized

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:50:45 PM

Yes I had deposited there and lost as well Sad i hope this new owner is doing proper back ups now!!
bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

Yes I had deposited there and lost as well Sad i hope this new owner is doing proper back ups now!!

You are speaking about btcontracts or XBTcontracts?
pixelized

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:41:53 PM

btcontracts. im depositing 0.07 to XBContracts now.
bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

I just have see it.
pixelized

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:55:48 PM

I just have see it.
im on the stats board now Smiley http://xbtcontracts.org/stats.php
bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:58:57 PM

Yes I hope this goes like MakeBTC, that is in level 20 now!!!  Shocked
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:53:36 AM

I deposited on btcontracts which is the same website, you just created the website and it is bank5? Same design as previous website??

bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

I deposited on btcontracts which is the same website, you just created the website and it is bank5? Same design as previous website??
I don´t have create the web, I only have put some BTC there. I don´t know who is the owner. I deposited on btcontracts too, and loose all. But the one who create that web, said here that he will sell the web.
And dont have started in bank 5 I deposited in bank 3.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: