Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTcontracts.org - Speculate to accumilate.  (Read 8557 times)
TheAwer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:57:48 PM

Invested a little.  I wish it was more transparent about how earnings were gained.  It would be great if someone could explain it to me.

I sure hope this takes off.  Whoever's behind this, please advertise!  That is critical to success.  Referral programs would also be nice.
I am advertising the site every day but a lot of my capital was spent restoring accounts so that is why there has been a slowdown it will pick up again soon.
Also to answer your question about how earnings are gained, All contracts are built up from new deposits from new members and reinvestments from old members.
when a contract is completed the the btc from that contract is shared between all members according to their level.
You can choose how much of each dividend you would like to withdraw and how much you would like to reinvest to raise your level even higher.

A full explanation can be found on our rules and terms page here http://xbtcontracts.org/terms.php

0% withdrawal fees until contract 15!!! get in now!!!

Good to hear this.  I'm glad you're communicating with us!  I have since seen your website advertised on Bitvisitor, so that's good. 

I saw the part on the FAQ with how the earnings are calculated, but I didn't completely understand it.  What is the difference between "contracts" and "total contracts"?  I think it would help if you made the calculation process even clearer.  Making a seperate page with an example would be good.

Another thing is that I don't exactly understand how the withdrawing/reinvesting works. 

I don't know if you're interested, but a referral program would probably grow XBT Contracts faster.  I have no idea how it would work, but you might want to think about that.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:24:44 PM

You get 33% of your contract in earnings for contract 5 and the percentage will go down every contract to about 10% for contract 20

You can withdraw your earnings or you can reinvest in to get a higher level thus higher earnings next contracts; if you choose 50% you will withdraw 50% and reinvest 50%; I have 0.3 in this website and I am waiting to see if I get paid when we finish contract 5

I think XBT could start a signature campaign with cool earnings, it will bring a lot of attention on the website + the persons that enrol in the signature deal will probably invest some money in the website; XBT could pay in money invested in the website or pay more if it is invested in the website; a great investment would be to start an add campaign on bitcointak : 1600 000 impressions : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513240.0 this round is pretty expensive but it used to be 1.5BTC for a slot a few weeks ago

XBTcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:49 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 06:04:47 PM by XBTcontracts

Good to hear this.  I'm glad you're communicating with us!  I have since seen your website advertised on Bitvisitor, so that's good.  

I saw the part on the FAQ with how the earnings are calculated, but I didn't completely understand it.  What is the difference between "contracts" and "total contracts"?  I think it would help if you made the calculation process even clearer.  Making a seperate page with an example would be good.

Another thing is that I don't exactly understand how the withdrawing/reinvesting works.  

I don't know if you're interested, but a referral program would probably grow XBT Contracts faster.  I have no idea how it would work, but you might want to think about that.

Not the FAQ page - the rules and terms page lays it all out. I agree the wording with total contracts is a bit confusing - i have now changed "total contracts" to "total levels" to make the wording clearer, also I will give you an example here....

A) Members Level = Total amount a single member has invested into their account. Obtained by either depositing BTC and/or reinvesting dividends.
B) Contracts = each contract is numbered N+1 where N is the number of the previous contract. Each Contract has a value in BTC equal to its number.
This amount is built up from new deposits and re investments from current members until all investments equal the value.
C) Total Levels = Total amount of all current members levels.
D) Dividend = Amount of BTC offered to members to withdraw or reinvest when each contract completes.

the formula used to pay members is
( Members Level ) 'multiplied by' ( Contract 'divided by' Total Levels ) = ( Dividend )
OR
D = A * (B / C)

here is example, we are on contract 5 now so if you deposit 1 BTC your level will be 1 and your payout will be calculated like so...

( Members Level ) 'multiplied by' ( Contract 'divided by' Total Levels )
in numbers this looks like....
1  x  (5 / 15) = 0.33333333 <--this is your dividend and it will be paid to you when the contract 5 is filled.

further more if you reinvest all of your payment your next payment will be even larger
if you reinvest half and withdraw half then your payout from the next contract will stay the same
if you withdraw all your payment your next payment will be smaller

I hope this helps to make things a bit clearer for you.

EDIT: I will be advertising the website a lot harder in the future,
but at the moment my funds are very limited as I have paid out of my own pocket to restore old users accounts.
also i would look into advertising on the forum but if the bids go as high as they are at the moment (1 @ 2.95) you can count me out!!! that is rip off price for what is sold!!!

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 06:17:42 PM

Getting an add slot on bitcointalk is very pricey atm but it is very effective

What do you think of my idea of a signature campaign or TheAwer idea of a referral deal for existing players?

You could offer a cool 0.01/week for at least 50posts, payment monthly

"1.9765 BTC until Contract 5 Completes"

pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Let's do this, I created an account under boumalo; we need more deposits and a few successful withdraws so everyone feel safe again
payouts have already been happening - the first few levels filled up really quickly as soon as the new domain was leaked.

OK i am in - i have deposit 0.1 and will report my results here to this thread

I look forward to it Smiley
XBTcontracts

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

What do you think of my idea of a signature campaign or TheAwer idea of a referral deal for existing players?

All good ideas thanks.
I will consider them going forward.
I am also considering a referral competition.
If I do put any of these ideas in place I will announce it here.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:43:02 PM

All good ideas thanks.
I will consider them going forward.
I am also considering a referral competition.
If I do put any of these ideas in place I will announce it here.

Giving 20% of what the ref deposit will get a lot of new ref

Adds everywhere

A signature deal that pays in contract : 0.01/week should be enough to get 20signatures posting everywhere in the forum and would certainly bring tens of depositors

XBTcontracts

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:29:17 PM

OK i have implemented a referral system.

http://xbtcontracts.org/referrals.php
(you must be logged in to view!) I will be finalizing the copy for this on the website over the next day or two, but the referral system is tested and working and any referrals you get going forward from this point will be counted.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 04:44:16 PM

(you must be logged in to view!) I will be finalizing the copy for this on the website over the next day or two, but the referral system is tested and working and any referrals you get going forward from this point will be counted.

That could bring some depositors, is that my ref link http://xbtcontracts.org/r/index.php?ref=boumalo ?

Can you tell us more about what advertising you want to do to find new players and if you decided on doing a sig campaign or not : 0.01/week for 50posts minimum would get you a lot of attention in this forum so it would get you a lot of deposits

Can't wait to finish contract 5 to get my withdraw and start advertising the website, I hope you understand that I can't do it before I am sure it pays bc I don't want to advertise a s.c$$
It is very ealry, if you do it right a lot of people can make a lot of money

XBTcontracts

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

That could bring some depositors, is that my ref link http://xbtcontracts.org/r/index.php?ref=boumalo ?

Can you tell us more about what advertising you want to do to find new players and if you decided on doing a sig campaign or not : 0.01/week for 50posts minimum would get you a lot of attention in this forum so it would get you a lot of deposits

Can't wait to finish contract 5 to get my withdraw and start advertising the website, I hope you understand that I can't do it before I am sure it pays bc I don't want to advertise a s.c$$
yes that is your ref link
i am advertising the site my self on various websites and networks and now members can advertise the site using the new referral system and receive the bonus.
If i implement any other ideas in the future i will post about it here first just like i did today with the new referral system.
If you dont want to advertise the site until your first payment is recieved that is fine by me. The only person missing out will be you. I have made many payments to existing members already.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:33:23 PM

yes that is your ref link
i am advertising the site my self on various websites and networks and now members can advertise the site using the new referral system and receive the bonus.
If i implement any other ideas in the future i will post about it here first just like i did today with the new referral system.
If you dont want to advertise the site until your first payment is recieved that is fine by me. The only person missing out will be you. I have made many payments to existing members already.

I think it would be better to give 10% of our referral deposits no matter what bc now you have the risk of not being in the first 10 referrers

I understand that we only get 10% of our referral deposits for 1month

I will only advertise when I will have received a payment, i have never heard on anyone on bitcointalk that received a payment and that is why people are not massively investing yet

TheAwer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

Fantastic!  This is an interesting system you've come up with.  Smiley  I think it would be nice to give some bonus no matter what (as long as the referred user deposits).  Maybe take 5% of the money from each round and divide it among the referrers?  

If anyone reading this thread wants to sign up, please use my referral link <http://xbtcontracts.org/r/index.php?ref=abbitcoinstuff>.  Half of any money I make off the referral program will go to Sean's Outpost!  (and let me know what you guys think of this idea of mine)

I got that URL right, right?

And don't forget to have the referral page actually give the link!
TheAwer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

I don't know if you're still interested in changing/tweaking the referral system (and adding rewards), XBTcontracts, but I just came up with another way you could do it.

Your "shares" are equal to the amount you deposited, * your multiplier (which would start at 1).  For example, having a signature on Bitcointalk might add .1 to your multiplier (and there would be other ways to increase your multiplier).  This would let you do signature campaigns and other similar programs.

And then you would get 5% of each of your referrers shares added to your shares.  

What do you think of this?  Just some ideas I came up with.  I don't know if those numbers would be good or not.
XBTcontracts

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

I don't know if you're still interested in changing/tweaking the referral system (and adding rewards), XBTcontracts, but I just came up with another way you could do it.

Your "shares" are equal to the amount you deposited, * your multiplier (which would start at 1).  For example, having a signature on Bitcointalk might add .1 to your multiplier (and there would be other ways to increase your multiplier).  This would let you do signature campaigns and other similar programs.

And then you would get 5% of each of your referrers shares added to your shares.  

What do you think of this?  Just some ideas I came up with.  I don't know if those numbers would be good or not.
OK i have simplified and streamlined the referral system I have made it more generous and I have opened it up to every one.
Earn 5% referral commissions at http://xbtcontracts.org
pixelized

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:40:40 PM

OK i have simplified and streamlined the referral system I have made it more generous and I have opened it up to every one.
Earn 5% referral commissions at http://xbtcontracts.org

That is great news Smiley I shall update my signature with my ref link and share it on my blog Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:00:56 AM

There has been some deposits so it is looking better

We still need more advertising but it may come if players want to get ref revenues

pixelized

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

We still need more advertising but it may come if players want to get ref revenues
I have a few refs already Smiley hopefully one of them will deposit soon Smiley
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:13:56 PM

Maybe a few of them will deposit and change their signature for the xbt link then get a few refs...

Can't wait to finish contract 5 and see some deposits everyday

Some advertising on Bitvisitor would not be very pricey and would bring a few deposits, adds on bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526958.0 would bring tons of deposits

XBTcontracts

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:36:09 PM

Maybe a few of them will deposit and change their signature for the xbt link then get a few refs...

Some advertising on Bitvisitor would not be very pricey and would bring a few deposits, adds on bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526958.0 would bring tons of deposits
There are people signing up every day. I am advertising through all the main Bitcoin sites and advertising networks including a-ads coinurl adbitco bitvisitor btcclicks btcjam coinad visitbit and many many more. http://xbtcontracts.org
tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:20:40 AM

There are people signing up every day. I am advertising through all the main Bitcoin sites and advertising networks including a-ads coinurl adbitco bitvisitor btcclicks btcjam coinad visitbit and many many more. http://xbtcontracts.org
I see people are depositing everyday thanks for making the referral system i will share my reflink for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: