Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTcontracts.org - Speculate to accumilate.  (Read 8557 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:14:19 PM

err?
this sounds like a scam from page one.
and now there are people investing in an exact copy because the owner sold?

are you fucking kidding me?Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

I deposited 0.25 on btccontracts but I don't see my username in the list of depositors!

@bitcoinman11 and tryptsy and btccontract : help!

EDIT : obv people trying to sc.am
Yes I had deposited there and lost as well Sad i hope this new owner is doing proper back ups now!!

You are speaking about btcontracts or XBTcontracts?

I deposited on btcontracts which is the same website, you just created the website and it is bank5? Same design as previous website??
I don´t have create the web, I only have put some BTC there. I don´t know who is the owner. I deposited on btcontracts too, and loose all. But the one who create that web, said here that he will sell the web.
And dont have started in bank 5 I deposited in bank 3.

That is total BS

It is a copy of btcontracts where the owner has run away with the money including almost 0.3 of my money

BTCSCAM SCAM SCAM

pixelized

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:24:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 05:51:11 PM by pixelized

I deposited 0.25 on btccontracts but I don't see my username in the list of depositors!

@bitcoinman11 and tryptsy and btccontract : help!

EDIT : obv people trying to sc.am
Yes I had deposited there and lost as well Sad i hope this new owner is doing proper back ups now!!

You are speaking about btcontracts or XBTcontracts?

I deposited on btcontracts which is the same website, you just created the website and it is bank5? Same design as previous website??
I don´t have create the web, I only have put some BTC there. I don´t know who is the owner. I deposited on btcontracts too, and loose all. But the one who create that web, said here that he will sell the web.
And dont have started in bank 5 I deposited in bank 3.

That is total BS

It is a copy of btcontracts where the owner has run away with the money including almost 0.3 of my money

BTCSCAM SCAM SCAM
the original owners host wiped all the data by accident - i lost my funds as well like you. i used contact form to ask and the new owner confirmed the host was at fault.

http://imgur.com/VOANlke !!
this is the support ticket where the host apologizes for loosing the data!
people were fired over this! (read it from the bottom to the top)

The new owner said he was early investor who lost a lot from this and the original guy emailed him in a panic when the server went down. He offered to buy him out and when he looked at the code of the script there were some errors that he has fixed but he obviously lost all original data. He assured me that he has fixed and tested the new code so i have deposit 0.07!
bitcoinman11

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:16:18 PM

I think this will be as good as Makebtc. I see that things are well doing.

And I have see advertises on bitvisitor, and that´s good.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

If I get back my 0.3 and I am able to withdraw I will advertise your website

Did you give it back to me?

btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

i told you create account at http://xbtcontracts.org and he said he will put your 0.3 there and you can be withdrawing straight away - he has helped as many as he can - he has lost out as well and he cant cover anyone else! so make your account there now boumalo!
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:06:42 PM

i told you create account at http://xbtcontracts.org and he said he will put your 0.3 there and you can be withdrawing straight away - he has helped as many as he can - he has lost out as well and he cant cover anyone else! so make your account there now boumalo!

Ok thank you

Let's do this, I created an account under boumalo; we need more deposits and a few successful withdraws so everyone feel safe again

pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Let's do this, I created an account under boumalo; we need more deposits and a few successful withdraws so everyone feel safe again
payouts have already been happening - the first few levels filled up really quickly as soon as the new domain was leaked.
tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

payouts have already been happening - the first few levels filled up really quickly as soon as the new domain was leaked.

OK i am in - i have deposit 0.1 and will report my results here to this thread
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

I have 0.3 invested on the website and I requested a withdraw for next contract so I will keep everyone update if I get paid or not

If I do the website can make a lot of money to people who deposit, if not...

bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:41:18 AM

We need some publicity of the web, because people dont know about it. I hope that the owner make publicity.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:25:58 PM

We need some publicity of the web, because people dont know about it. I hope that the owner make publicity.

Only 2BTC before contract 5 is complete and everyone get some good money

Advertisement on bitvisitor or bitcointalk could help : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513240.new

TheAwer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:10:37 AM

Invested a little.  I wish it was more transparent about how earnings were gained.  It would be great if someone could explain it to me.

I sure hope this takes off.  Whoever's behind this, please advertise!  That is critical to success.  Referral programs would also be nice.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Invested a little.  I wish it was more transparent about how earnings were gained.  It would be great if someone could explain it to me.

I sure hope this takes off.  Whoever's behind this, please advertise!  That is critical to success.  Referral programs would also be nice.

It is shady and not advertised so there is very little deposits, it could take off, I surely hope it will bc I have 0.3 in this

Be careful, this is gambling + risk of it stopping but if it takes off there is a lot of money to be make by early depositors; I may advertise the website if I receives my next withdraw as it will show this is kind of professional

bitcoinman11

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:17:18 AM

I´m waiting too.I hope to get something in the next withdraw.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:49:29 PM

I´m waiting too.I hope to get something in the next withdraw.

There are not enough deposits, people don't seem to know or trust the website and I don't blame them

Maybe some advertisement and some posts here could help; I don't want to advertise the website before I am sure it pays

1.9BTC to go before next contract

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:18:29 PM

This has scam to 10th degree written all over it

XBTcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

Hello everyone my name is harry and I am the new/current owner of http://xbtcontracts.org I have read this thread and feel I should make a statement so here it is...

I was an early investor into the old btcontracts before the data loss occurred. The host lost all the data when they inadvertently reloaded the wrong server.
Here is the support thread between the original owner and his support http://imgur.com/VOANlke As you can see from the thread the server host accepts the fault of wiping the data accidentally, and even went so far as to fire someone over the issue when it was discovered that the data could not be recovered.

Pretty much as soon as the website went down I was contacted by the original owner who I had emailed before I invested, he was in a very big panic after having all the data wiped off of the server. I was in contact with him for the next few days whilst his host tried to recover the data. After it became clear that the data could not be recovered the original owner stated to me that he just wanted out of the whole failed situation. I offered to buy his script from him so that he may pay his now due rent and so that I may be able to recoup some of my losses. He sold me the btcontracts script and I relaunched it on the new domain http://xbtcontracts.org

I have been contacted by many previous investors asking me to refund them or restore their accounts. I have done all I can afford to do regarding this issue. I am not liable for the previous investors losses however where I can I have actually made people whole again on their accounts.

I would like to say that although the previous owner blames the host for the data loss and even though the host does admit the mistake I feel that the previous owner was also at fault, because I think he should have been making back up of all critical data. also I found a few small mistakes in the script which I have now fixed. Needless to say now the site is under my operation, off site back ups are made every 24hrs. This means that even if our host was to turn rouge and shut down or wipe our server, I will still have a recent copy of all data and that can be restored on a new server at any time.

I hope this makes things a little clearer for people and also people in this thread who were screaming scam before they even tried to contact me directly - yes boumalo I mean you. Posting that the site was a scam before you even attempt to contact me even just once after I bought the script and got it back up. it was obviously a mistake. Had you of even contacted me once then perhaps all your negative comments in this thread may never have been posted - I'm sure the negative comments don't help at the very least.

To all those others shouting scam I can tell you that http://xbtcontracts.org is no scam and is not going away. your accusations are clearly false as we have never scammed anyone and we never will.  We are completely transparent with the mathematical model we use to calculate dividends laid out clearly on our terms and rules page!

As time passes people will see that http://xbtcontracts.org pay on time, every time. as the next contracts are completed you will all see that XBT is in for the long haul! Everyday I am actively developing new features for the site and finding other ways to improve it! if you have any suggestions please submit them to our contacts page.

thanks
Harry
XBTcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:30:17 AM

Invested a little.  I wish it was more transparent about how earnings were gained.  It would be great if someone could explain it to me.

I sure hope this takes off.  Whoever's behind this, please advertise!  That is critical to success.  Referral programs would also be nice.
I am advertising the site every day but a lot of my capital was spent restoring accounts so that is why there has been a slowdown it will pick up again soon.
Also to answer your question about how earnings are gained, All contracts are built up from new deposits from new members and reinvestments from old members.
when a contract is completed the the btc from that contract is shared between all members according to their level.
You can choose how much of each dividend you would like to withdraw and how much you would like to reinvest to raise your level even higher.

A full explanation can be found on our rules and terms page here http://xbtcontracts.org/terms.php

0% withdrawal fees until contract 15!!! get in now!!!
tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:55:37 PM

Hello everyone my name is harry and I am the new/current owner of http://xbtcontracts.org I have read this thread and feel I should make a statement so here it is...

I was an early investor into the old btcontracts before the data loss occurred. The host lost all the data when they inadvertently reloaded the wrong server.
Here is the support thread between the original owner and his support http://imgur.com/VOANlke As you can see from the thread the server host accepts the fault of wiping the data accidentally, and even went so far as to fire someone over the issue when it was discovered that the data could not be recovered.

Pretty much as soon as the website went down I was contacted by the original owner who I had emailed before I invested, he was in a very big panic after having all the data wiped off of the server. I was in contact with him for the next few days whilst his host tried to recover the data. After it became clear that the data could not be recovered the original owner stated to me that he just wanted out of the whole failed situation. I offered to buy his script from him so that he may pay his now due rent and so that I may be able to recoup some of my losses. He sold me the btcontracts script and I relaunched it on the new domain http://xbtcontracts.org

I have been contacted by many previous investors asking me to refund them or restore their accounts. I have done all I can afford to do regarding this issue. I am not liable for the previous investors losses however where I can I have actually made people whole again on their accounts.

I would like to say that although the previous owner blames the host for the data loss and even though the host does admit the mistake I feel that the previous owner was also at fault, because I think he should have been making back up of all critical data. also I found a few small mistakes in the script which I have now fixed. Needless to say now the site is under my operation, off site back ups are made every 24hrs. This means that even if our host was to turn rouge and shut down or wipe our server, I will still have a recent copy of all data and that can be restored on a new server at any time.

I hope this makes things a little clearer for people and also people in this thread who were screaming scam before they even tried to contact me directly - yes boumalo I mean you. Posting that the site was a scam before you even attempt to contact me even just once after I bought the script and got it back up. it was obviously a mistake. Had you of even contacted me once then perhaps all your negative comments in this thread may never have been posted - I'm sure the negative comments don't help at the very least.

To all those others shouting scam I can tell you that http://xbtcontracts.org is no scam and is not going away. your accusations are clearly false as we have never scammed anyone and we never will.  We are completely transparent with the mathematical model we use to calculate dividends laid out clearly on our terms and rules page!

As time passes people will see that http://xbtcontracts.org pay on time, every time. as the next contracts are completed you will all see that XBT is in for the long haul! Everyday I am actively developing new features for the site and finding other ways to improve it! if you have any suggestions please submit them to our contacts page.

thanks
Harry

thanks for joining the forum to keep us updated Smiley i am invested and i hope the site will run successfully for a long time to come
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: