Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell Tokens?  (Read 538 times)
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

Explain the whole process please?
The first search are the tokens has been listed in exchange ,if the tokens has been listed in exchange what exchange the tokens listed you can sell the tokens

cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?
You have joined bounties and you don't know how to sell them? that's new to me as far as I know most of the bounty hunters knows what to do after receiving the tokens they have worked for.

1. Visit the website of your token and see if there is an exchange that they are listed.
2. If they are listed, follow instructions on how you will send it to that exchange - this is easy.
3. If they are not listed, you have no way to sell them unless you can sell it to someone personally.

Good answer) If none of it worked out, also you can google it. A lot of new tokens you can find on IDEX or Kucoin. And there is always a telegram chat where you can ask questions related to the project and token listing
rileynicole17

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Well the first thing you need to do is to know whether your token is been listed on an exchange, be updated on the project you join. Second, when your token can be exchange, you should have enough eth to put your token to the exchange, if you have enough eth then in the exchange, you need to make an account, get the address from the account you made in the exchange, and put it in the address you'll be sending your token, after a few minutes your token is in the exchange, put your token on sell or if there are people want to but your token just choose the buy then after it you have your profit, that eth you get, should be send to your original wallet so that you can have the pyhysical currency.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Anyone help me here?

You need to check updates on each token you have. Check them into their websites if where exchanges they are listed. Get more updates from their telegrams. Better to check your tokens from DeltaBalamce website it is easy to use and there are list of exchange were token is available.
Here it is the link hope it helps.
https://deltabalances.github.io
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

Just checked if your tokens is listed in an exchange cause you cant sell them if they were not in a exchange,  on the other hand even your coins is listed but the buy order is none still you cant sell them.
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

You can go to some Decentralize Exchange such as: Forkdelta, Etherdelta.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Anyone help me here?

1. you can check it on Coin market cap
2. or you can go to the project telegram group asking them the exchanger
3. you can ask your friends who joined the same campaign as you join in

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I would advise you to check your wallet through deltabalances.github.io Tokens of the ERC20 format can usually be sold on DEX (forkdelta, IDEX, DDEX)

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

I would advise you to check your wallet through deltabalances.github.io Tokens of the ERC20 format can usually be sold on DEX (forkdelta, IDEX, DDEX)

There are so many ways to learn on how to sell tokens, you may ask help to your close friends or reading tutorials in some legit  internet websites.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

the origin of the coin's price is appropriate that we want ya why we should wait for him again better we directly sell it rather then later we even dropped the price even more we are disappointed

bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

You have joined bounties and you don't know how to sell them? that's new to me as far as I know most of the bounty hunters knows what to do after receiving the tokens they have worked for.

1. Visit the website of your token and see if there is an exchange that they are listed.
2. If they are listed, follow instructions on how you will send it to that exchange - this is easy.
3. If they are not listed, you have no way to sell them unless you can sell it to someone personally.
A good instruction, but there is a situation in life when money is needed urgently and there is no possibility to wait. Then you can sell your tokens on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta.github.io or idex.com
That's included in my instruction, it's automatically on their announcement if that coin is listed on idex or forkdelta. But as you've said if there's no possibility to wait and you are in need urgently, you have no choice but to solve that financial problem but not by selling those tokens that aren't listed to an exchange or read again my #3 suggestion.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Selling tokens is not difficult at all. Difficulties start when it is concerning price.
Tokens must be held for a decent period of time just to approach to pre-sale or ICO price.
Most of them will never do it so it's up for you to decide.
Where to sell? Open CMC and see the exchanges tab.

For how to know which tokens are not on the exchange how? and how to sell the token how? honestly I have never sold my token once
https://coinmarketcap.com is for your service. There is a tab - exchange under any single coin/token (when you select it).
But also there are a lot of fresh tokens that have small volume, you can monitor ANN threads to find out where are they currently trading.
To sell tokens - in a centralized exchange - create account and then send tokens to an exchange's token wallet. Than place your orders sir  Grin
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Anyone help me here?

You can check them on coinmarketcap.
every bounty you join should be follow, by joining their telegram you will read every new updates.
they announce everything there even exchanges.
you should make an account on the exchange they are listed.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Anyone help me here?

You surprised me with your question.
So, go to the website Coinmarketcap and look for your coin there. If it is there, then you will be shown that it is sold on the following exchanges....
Also, I recommend you to install the application Blockfolio on your phone
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

There are so many ways to learn on how to sell tokens, you may ask help to your close friends or reading tutorials in some legit  internet websites.
Selling tokens in the crypto market is easy and investors can do that in a lot of different exchanges. Currently, decentralized exchanges are receiving a lot of attention from investors as most of the tokens are traded on these exchanges. But choose the good Exchange to exchange because it helps protect your property in this market.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Anyone help me here?

Try to find your balance coins to app delta or bituniverse, that app recommended by me  Grin
i use thats app if i want to trading my coins balance
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

If the tokens you have are listed in any exchange, yeah you can convert your tokens into Eth or whatever the coin you like. But if the token is not listed, you should be really unlucky because you cannot sell them. Yiu should wait until they get listed. Different exchanges have different approaches when it comes to exchanging. I recommend you to watch some videos how to do exchanges. They are commonly available in youtube
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Anyone help me here?

For checking if the tokens are on exchanges, go to their main telegram chat or have a look at their website. Look also on decentralized exchanges like idex or forkelta if these tokens are listed.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Anyone help me here?

1) use google to find where you can exchange tokens
2) do research about exchange, you don't want to send tokens to scam exchange
3) create account on exchange
4) find your token at exchange
5) click deposit
6) send tokens using for example MEW
7) wait for your tokens to arrive
Cool when your tokens arrive go to market and sell them.

Most important, when sending tokens, you need ethereum to pay fee. Make sure you have enough ethereum in wallet.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Thank you! Helpful  topic  I'm also  struggling how to sell  my coins   I just  only check  where  the  coins  is listed and  what's the value of that  token but   don't know  how the process.  I suggest   also consider the amount of token  if that  is too small  to sell  you might  just  paying  for the gas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: