Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell Tokens?  (Read 543 times)
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

Explain the whole process please?

Join in telegram group to become updated about the exchange of your token or simply check the possible exchange your tokens will be listed. If you want to sell your tokens on exchange where it was listed just follow the step or guide how to make deposit and withdraw. The very important is you know how to read and understand and everything you can do.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

Forkdelta, Etherdelta-just keep in mind that they charge for Deposit and withdrawal a fee in the amount 0,002 ETH.
So think and consider carefully-is it worth it to sell them-as the Commission exceeds the profits.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:23:55 AM

Use https://etherscan.io and you can see what tokens you have and some of more popular ones will have a price next to them. Also use forkdelta to see the less popular ones. Just keep in mind a lot of the tokens from bounties are worth very little or nothing nowadays.
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

level you are a full member but you can not sell tokens in the market of course this is very strange, you are joking Grin
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

I have read almost all the replies and answers given by great and true sincerity but in almost every reply i read the site name is ether delta. I have seen this site and almost many of the tokens i have in my possession are listed there but i have few questions that how to place order and especially the auto sell order?
If I place the auto sell order and did not see the response almost a month then will my token be lost or the buyers has to wait?
Has anyone ever lost their token at this site means is it safe to use ?
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Anyone help me here?

You need to look at which exchange these tokens are for sale, if you can not find these tokens on the stock exchanges, then you will not sell them anywhere, just give them to someone else, and see companies that deal with these tokens after a while will appear on the stock exchange.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Anyone help me here?

If they are not on sale in stock exchanges, then these are useless coins, you can forget about them.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

Anyone help me here?

In order for you to know whether your tokens is listed on exchange/s or not, just go to their official telegram channels and asked admins about update/s of that tokens or where it is listed if applicable already. It is so easy to sell tokens, just create an account on exchange/s where it is listed, deposit amount of the specific token you want to sell. You may bid or direct your order/s according to what you want.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

If the token is already traded on several exchanges, it is usually added to the Coinmarketcap website. On this site you can find out the price of altcoin and the exchange on which it is traded. If there is no your token on this site, you can try to find it manually.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Check ur MEW via delta balances (github io project). It shows listed ones and gives current (last) order price. Useful in that kinda situation like urs.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bibi91011

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Oh boy. I do have tokens and want to sell them fast. Thank you for creating the topic. Just in time Wink

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Barwinok

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

I think, you have to use IDEX or Etherdelta for exchange or sell your tokens. It will be best for you, in my opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: