Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto gives you a lot of headache or stress reliever ?  (Read 920 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?
On the one hand, it's sad that you have become a hostage at the moment and bought bitcoin at a price much higher than now, but on the other hand you are to blame for it, and I'm sure that you had one thought on your mind - to get more money, not knowing anything about crypto-currencies. This is the error of many people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

I feel both, if the market price is red then I always feel dizzy even I always worry. but if the market price is green and the bounty of the campaign I follow is a success, I feel happy and the stress I feel is gone.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?
well i bit lucky, i invest some of my money in September and i do sell almost all of it in December. I think crypto still have a a chance to grow up. I do think you should just wait and be patience cause market soon will bounce back and will be bigger than last year and i believe market will be more stable cause so many country plan to make a custody such as coinbase do.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

basically, we know that the price of the coin is unstable and it makes many people are frustrated. we must be able to read the market because it would be good to see the right time to buy or sell the crypto. so we can avoid the big losses.
actually during the year 2018, I feel dizzy with the state of the market price in crypto, because all the coins I have do not have a good price, and just wasted to be in my wallet.
I hope that by the end of this year I will give good news to me and get rid of the dizziness I feel, I hope the coins that I hold can benefit me.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Not just you. It is the headache and fear of everyone when entering the wrong market. If you do not cut the hole in February then you should keep it. If you panic sell it now. You will probably have to go bankrupt because of it. Need to wait

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Yes, it gives me headache cause I have invested in some crypto in wrong time. I mean most of those were bought almost at the peak. That's why sometimes I got headache.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

My portfolio also lost value. At first I had a headache, but now I have resigned myself. I have adjusted myself and can wait for the best situation on the market.
K_rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

I do nothing and start leaving the market for a while and return to trading if the market is as stable as to avoid this headache
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

It really depends on how you take crypto, but for me, it is a stress reliever. I haven't invested any money yet I am earning while doing bounty campaigns. Maybe a lot of people are stressed in crypto because they invested at the wrong time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

yes, i consider, it takes a lot of time to control each part of my work here and i hope it will be easier later when i will have enough experience in this sphere.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Investing in any businesses specially cryptocurrency is very risky. We should prepare our physical and emotionally feelings in order to survive. It takes a lot of research and analysis before investing to any coins. Experience is the best teacher. So better luck next time in your investment.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

To me, dealing with cryptos is very similar to gambling which mean it bring headache and excitement.
I have been in cryptos for a while and there are moments that I feel I am connected to the whole world, when it seems all people doing the buying or selling at same time. The other moment, its regret after your sell order filled and price still go up with max speed or the buy order filled and price continue to dip.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

When I joined the crypto first time then I felt headache because that time I was new in this field and I did not earn money but now I feel so good in crypto currency and I hold my coin for long time to earn more gain.

diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

in my opinion, crypto provides pleasure in communication, stress or headaches are part of the person itself. Crypto stress is a normal thing or things that make us always alert or focus on crypto. we must feel happy in crypto to avoid stress or headaches. often communicate in the forum so that we avoid the feeling of stress itself.
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I can't imagine my life without such problems in working with crypto. I am sure now that it is impossible to work here without stress and nervous breakdown.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Though the current price fall is not bearable but as a crypto enthusiast, I still stand. I hope this 4th quarter will be a bullish market for us all. Crypto had been surviving hardship in the past, it will surely overcome this also.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Every risk causes stress. This is absolutely normal because every person is afraid of losing their money in case of a market decline.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

Is it possible to be involved in this industry and not be stressed? I think not. There's always something to worry about. It's either you are worrying about what investment to make next, how to go about a trade, or what's happening with the prices of the coins you are invested in. However, do not let all of these put you under pressure. Learn to keep the emotions in check, and take one step at a time.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

It was fun and games until the price fall on 1st quarter of 2018. For me crypto gave more stress but it also gave me profit which is more important and the profit is worth the headaches.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

I perceive cryptocurrency as a hobby. I do not invest my Fiat money. Burst bubble well, okay, if there is still growth and development, great. It is not necessary to invest the amount that you mind losing. What put, think how to throw in the trash. Too much risk and volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: