Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto gives you a lot of headache or stress reliever ?  (Read 920 times)
alexford (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

It's pain to you because you invested at the wrong time. When you knew crypto? if you have knew it from the start or maybe a year ago, you won't say that thing.

Hold on and that pain will be gone when bitcoin hits again the price when you started to invest.

It's a stress reliever to me especially when I'm looking at my portfolio though some of my coins are dropping but bitcoin isn't.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:54:43 AM by cabalism13

It can be both, I just based it on my experiences regarding altcoins. After losing the chances of better profits, well yes, it is quite a headache for me but still most of the times are also a stress reliever.

We can't deny the fact that MONEY is a BIG THING that can take our stress away.
kwusu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

Cryptocurrency requires a hard heart and risk takers to invest. I remember towards the end of last year (2017). I bought ethereum at a cost $900 hoping that it will rise early this year. My hopes have turn to sorrow. Looking at the price of ethereum now, it has reduced to about $500. Any time I open to see the price, I fell sick. Crypto investment is really given me headache.
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

you wont have a problem if you a plan and actually apply it those plans incase something goes wrong. I didnt have any problems with the dumps because i always withdraw some portion of my profits
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

As for me, Crypto is a good news for all person that want to gain money without investing your real cash from it. But for some reasons, I invested some of my money from bank to bitcoin last January and boom. My money value drop down because bitcoin was downed too. It was a pain in my head. How about you guys?

You need to be very careful investing a large amount in something you do not understand.

If I were you, I would just hodl, you have two options, or lose or wait. Given that the market of crypto falls then rises, then you can still return the amount invested and even gain some profit.

a couple of tips:
  • never buy for the whole deposit
  • invest in several coins
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

Dont worry too much bro, as long as you not sell btc at the moment it still not have any losses. Wait until it back as your buy order price. Bitcoin is now pumping so few months to go may your investment get 100% back . Only by time, nothing to do for now. Amd maybe not just get your money but can gain profit.

kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

Both of the same worlds at the same time it's a good past time. It gives you a lot of headache when it comes to trading, when to hodl and when to sell. Stress relieving when you got your token and exchanged it with world currency.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

It gives me both. It becomes a headache when you already have plans to buy something that is life changing but the price turned lesser and lesser. But its still a relief for me every time I think of my investment as I look into the future, what could happen and how much money I can have to live and give to my kids. I'd like to build a hotel to work on one day.

valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

if I do not take into consideration the wrong timed trades I make, involvement with crypto money really rests me and makes me pleased Cheesy If I take into consideration the trades I do, I still enjoy it anyway, but of course, if i do successful trades, I enjoy it more Smiley

p.s : that I mentioned above situation is invalid when I lose a lot of money Cheesy

R.R.L.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

I have been doing the same like you but it's in the different case because i have lost a lot in litecoin but i can recover my investment or even more through participating in some icos which gives me a very high return and glad to see i have decent profit from there.

I have done so many efforts to recover my amount and that already succeeds.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:10 AM

Its an understandable feeling when y0u get stressed off your investments,the downfall of prices is normal so in investing you were already aware on the contrary that its always a risk in investing crypto.I guess you keep on holding your bitcoins because in the right time it will skyrocket and everyone will rejoice.

Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

At first it will give a lot of headache and stress every time and everywhere but when you see green colors in the charts and your portfolio it will be a stress reliever and happy knowing that the sacrifices are worth it.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

Of course cryptocurrencies give alot of stress especially when its a bear run in fact it is so depressing and stressful to the extent that you will end up becoming highly temparamental if monitoring your portfolio.
The best thing to me to do is to just buy and hold without looking at the prices during bear runs which will prevent the heart breaks you can encounter. Thankfully,Blockfolio allows you to hide your balances which can be done during bear runs.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

I don't feel such thing, you should know that bitcoin market is very volatile, the first mistake that you did is you jump into cryptocurrency investment with your money. In my oppinion people should start with join  affiliate program first, there are many bounty campaign here so for newbies it will be better if they  start with 0$ while they study  about cryptocurrency market, then if them have enough knowledge then they can start invest. This cryptocurrency investment is absolutely different world, anything can be happen here, there is no certainty that our fund will grow or decrease. But in my opinion that is the art of this investment world. Beside the benefits that cryptocurrency bring to us there are also opportunity and risk that exist.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

i only invest what i can afford to lose so it never give me an headache even the price drop but i get happy when it go up. there are people here that got headache because they can't afford to lose it and then they panic.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

Actually the pain in your head can be prevented if you already understand the meaning of the investment, because I understand all types of investments have potential benefits and losses, including investment crypto. you will remain calm even if your money is reduced if you already know the risks you face, but as long as you have not sold your coin, there is hope your money will come back even can benefit you.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

It can be both, I just based it on my experiences regarding altcoins. After losing the chances of better profits, well yes, it is quite a headache for me but still most of the times are also a stress reliever.

We can't deny the fact that MONEY is a BIG THING that can take our stress away.

For me I think it is my stress reliver, specially when I receive some token it feels good. This crypto it depends if you have big investment and market going  down then obviously it create some headache. But my advise don't loss hope crypto will recover soon.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:24 AM

Similarly, when bitcoin prices fluctuate wildly, I get a headache.
I feel anxious because most of the time I will lose a lot of money due to the decline of bitcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

It's a mixture of both at the same time. At the end of the day it is how we manage our trading that will cause us to loss or gain.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: