Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Games & Humble Bundle Activation links (Most games 1-2$, Offers Accepted)  (Read 8413 times)
jasonmbrown (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:19:14 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 02:17:19 AM by jasonmbrown

Hi, Since most of the auction sites with escrow have started to close or have already closed, I decided to make a post here. I am selling alot of steam games from the humble bundles as well as a couple that are not from the humble bundle.

I am Willing to go first as long as you have more trust then me. Anyone with less then my trust must pay first.

I will also take trades for steam games (In this case the other person must trade first)

Accepted Payments
BitCoin
Steam Trades for other games
Steam Wallets (Can Be code Or Money in your steam account Traded via marketplace, In this case there's a 15% increase in price however)
Namecoin (NMC)
Steam Refined Metals,TF2 Keys

Humble Links Are URL Links that activate a game.
Steam Gift Will be gifted to you and require you to give me a username or Email.
Steam Keys are keys that can be sent via PM or Email.
Origin Keys are keys that can be sent via PM or Email.

If you have any questions or offers make a post.
If there's any problems Please PM me.

And for faster Responses you can skype me at "jasonmbrown222"

If you don't Have enough "trust" Then you can also get them here https://www.coingig.com/steamforbtc Where there's escrow. I haven't updated my Coingig Pricing, and not all my games are there.

The BTC>$ Value will be bitstamps (http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/) 24h Average
Or Preev.com (Your Choice)

Ask me for pricing (or Offer), If you buy 5+ Games at a time I can do a 25% discount (Most games are 1-2$) Except Where Noted

Updated Almost Instantly
Google Spreadsheet

Im using the above link for both Steamtrades and the bitcoin marketplace, The Refined Metal Prices dont mater if your paying with btc (Although they will give an idea of what I want)
A Refined metal is worth about 30 cents and a Key is 2.05$ Smiley
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:57:40 PM

Aren't Humble Bundle activation keys not available for resale by purchasers?

http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243221-can-i-sell-give-away-my-keys-

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:24:43 PM

Humble Bundle Allows users to Give away Activation Links now. (If you buy a bundle the bundles have a gift box which gives you a link to be given to a friend). They haven't changed the Policys related to that though.

Also I was reading up on the legality of that, Apparently they are not allowed to tell you what you can do with a digital product key after its been purchased. (based on a court case in the uk related to Digital Download products, where a company had to resell keys for a product in which the product keys were not allowed to be resold). I assumed this falls under the same thing.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

But you are not giving away the codes you are selling them and if they find out they will take action and considering this is on the internet then they could find out.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:04:29 AM

In that case I will deal with it then. I haven't had any issues so far. And I have sold Quite a few of the games on Bitmit and a couple on coingig.

Unless Its an issue for the forums then I don't see a problem. If it is somehow against the rules (which i havent read in a while) Then I ask that a mod close this.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:12:50 PM

Any discount on bulk purchases? I'm might be interested in these games depending on your price.

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Reus
Legend of Dungeon Steam Gift
Awesomenauts Steam Key + Cluck Costume
Neighbours From Hell Compilation
Intrusion 2
Torchlight 2 Steam Key

Also, does the Telltale Games Steam Key include The Walking Dead, and do you accept PayPal?
Eleky

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:59:33 PM

Which games are included in the Telltale Games (4th from the bottom), is it a single game, some games or the steam collection (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36576/)
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:06:06 PM

The Telltale games bundle was the humble bundle sadly I didnt get the one with the walking dead (which i kinda regret now) It comes with these games (EXCLUDING THE WALKING DEAD)
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/51736518004/telling-tales-with-the-humble-weekly-sale-featuring

As For bulk Purchases I can do Discounts on Almost all of them With the exception of Torchlight 2 (I cant take less then 8$ for it) I would really prefer to get Bitcoins Rather then paypal. For Fear of chargeback.

@Evilish: If your buying all of them then I can probably do .75-2$ on each game (Again with the exception of torchlight 2)
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack =.75$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY =.75$
Reus =.75$
Legend of Dungeon Steam Gift =2$
Awesomenauts Steam Key + Cluck Costume =1$
Neighbours From Hell Compilation = .75
Intrusion 2 = .75$
Torchlight 2 Steam Key =8$

Total = 14.75$

I would prefer BTC However I will accept steam money as well (Either in wallet form or via the community marketplace however it costs 15% more due to steam fee's)
I will think about accepting paypal (although I doubt I will).
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

The Telltale games bundle was the humble bundle sadly I didnt get the one with the walking dead (which i kinda regret now) It comes with these games (EXCLUDING THE WALKING DEAD)
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/51736518004/telling-tales-with-the-humble-weekly-sale-featuring

As For bulk Purchases I can do Discounts on Almost all of them With the exception of Torchlight 2 (I cant take less then 8$ for it) I would really prefer to get Bitcoins Rather then paypal. For Fear of chargeback.

@Evilish: If your buying all of them then I can probably do .75-2$ on each game (Again with the exception of torchlight 2)
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack =.75$
Orcs Must Die! GOTY =.75$
Reus =.75$
Legend of Dungeon Steam Gift =2$
Awesomenauts Steam Key + Cluck Costume =1$
Neighbours From Hell Compilation = .75
Intrusion 2 = .75$
Torchlight 2 Steam Key =8$

Total = 14.75$

I would prefer BTC However I will accept steam money as well (Either in wallet form or via the community marketplace however it costs 15% more due to steam fee's)
I will think about accepting paypal (although I doubt I will).
I'll buy all of them except Torchlight 2 and will be paying with BTC. I'll message you when I get on PC.
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:20:10 AM

Ok =), Il need an email or steam account for the Legend of Dungeon The rest I can send via PM or Email. Or both.

Please pm me the email or steam account you want me to send legend of dungeon to, And let me know if you want the keys emailed or pm'ed. After you've sent
0.010767 btc to 1JhArxhvbmDNvtq8WAFi1CTS3BBc1dZy54

Upon Confirmation I will send you the keys in whatever method you wish. Or We can do it over Coingig's escrow service (at least till they shut down)

Any chance you would be willing to send the games first, or atleast half?
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:49:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 06:02:26 PM by jasonmbrown

As I said, If you wont go first or dont have 5+ trust then we can use coingig's Escrow service (Il just put up a specific order for the exact price), Im doing another trade with eleky. If you wanna wait until thats done and check with them if i am legit?
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

As I said, If you wont go first or dont have 5+ trust then we can use coingig's Escrow service (Il just put up a specific order for the exact price)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=103764  (Click on show ratings)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406600

Btw how does Coingig works? It looks like a shop to me, not an escrow service.
Eleky

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:01:29 PM

Bought Awesomenauts and the Telltale Games, went great. Fast responses and got all the games!
LieutenantGhost

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:00:22 PM

I would like to buy a Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Steam Key. PM me Smiley
maruosch

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:55:14 AM

I have an 1500$ steam account for sale. How does this work here? Is there a way, to show trust?
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:06:38 AM

Err Most people Wont pay you the full price of your steam account (In fact I dont know anyone who would pay 1500$ for a steam account, They would probably just load they're steam account with 1500$ worth of games)

For something That Expensive you might wanna get a Trusted Middleman, I don't know much about trades of that much value, and it would probably take a Long time to actually sell. (Plus Depending on your games I wouldn't expect to get more then 30-40% of what its Estimated value is)
maruosch

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:50:32 PM

Thanks for your answer.
jasonmbrown (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

Bump