Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA1THS,1000GHS Bitcoin miner.USD2400, Indcluding express.video,pic  (Read 10548 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

What miner software is the 1TH unit using,hope its similar to Ants web based design...soooo simple  Grin

No compiling,no "proxy" crap PLEASE!!!   Wink
cgminer.
very stable, and easy to use.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

whats the price?

usd5000 include dhl express.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

we have another way for bitcoin miner. OEM, You buy chipset, we just do EMS. it can help to reduce cost.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:21:49 PM

we have another way for bitcoin miner. OEM, You buy chipset, we just do EMS. it can help to reduce cost.

Do you mean you will sell the boards alone fully populated or that you just provide the chipset/boards and buyers would have to purchase ASICs to populate?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:38:28 PM

Do you mean you will sell the boards alone fully populated or that you just provide the chipset/boards and buyers would have to purchase ASICs to populate?

Or do you mean just the boards + controller without the case/psu etc to cut down on cost?
QuestionTime

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

Buyers would have to supply the ASIC chips as the chips are proprietary tech.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:33:11 PM

Or do you mean just the boards + controller without the case/psu etc to cut down on cost?

Thats what I was trying to say, barebones boards, would you need a controller I thought it used a Rpi as a controller?

Whats the difference between supplying entire miners WITH the chips or boards WITH the chips.

As the the proprietary tech, do you mean bitmine? Its only their word on it, and their word isn't exactly good round these parts these days according to their customers.

I would have thought that if Bitmine were so full of ownership of the A1 chips then they would have been able to legally stop these guys dead in their tracks from manufacturing or selling chips based on their proprietary tech. As that hasn't happened yet I'm reluctant to believe either party.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
QuestionTime

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

Thats what I was trying to say, barebones boards, would you need a controller I thought it used a Rpi as a controller?

Whats the difference between supplying entire miners WITH the chips or boards WITH the chips.

As the the proprietary tech, do you mean bitmine? Its only their word on it, and their word isn't exactly good round these parts these days according to their customers.

I would have thought that if Bitmine were so full of ownership of the A1 chips then they would have been able to legally stop these guys dead in their tracks from manufacturing or selling chips based on their proprietary tech. As that hasn't happened yet I'm reluctant to believe either party.

If they're getting the chips from bitmine, no problems.

I would prefer to err on the side of caution, the possible few dollars profit really isn't worth it. More so if you've already got a few miners you'd rather not have to justify why they shouldn't also be seized or destroyed.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:06:12 PM

I would prefer to err on the side of caution, the possible few dollars profit really isn't worth it. More so if you've already got a few miners you'd rather not have to justify why they shouldn't also be seized or destroyed.

Then err on the side of caution, but don't go around accusing unless you have proof, plus what's your interest in all this anyway?

Plus, to make this an even handed comment, even if Bitmine can prove that someone stole their IP how are they going to know if you have one?

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:16:59 PM

How many companies are producing these 1TH dragon miners?

I know at least lketc and another company that has a skype name with 'jenni' in it

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
QuestionTime

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:27:43 PM

Then err on the side of caution, but don't go around accusing unless you have proof, plus what's your interest in all this anyway?

Plus, to make this an even handed comment, even if Bitmine can prove that someone stole their IP how are they going to know if you have one?

When the CEO of the company heavily involved in the design of the chip, financially or otherwise, posts:

If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

We do NOT buy chips from bitmine and have no business with them.

From that link:
Designed from scratch, Bitmine’s Coincraft A1 is a third generation Bitcoin Mining IC developed by Bitmine in co-operation with a team of expert engineers from Innosilicon.

Doesn't say bitmine bought the chip from a Chinese company.

I'm assuming that the R&D funds came from bitmine and it's customers and that Innosilicon was contracted by bitmine for R&D, ergo, bitmine retains IP rights of the A1 chip. Unless the use of the A1 chip in these Chinese 28nm miners has been authorised by bitmine, what we're seeing here is corporate theft and entities being in possession of or receiving these miners, liable for a criminal offence.

Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip and the major contributor to the know-how of the inner workings that led to its development. We are aware of things like the one happening here and we even made a press release news concerning this matter:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

Whoever purchases these does that on its own risk and may be liable in its own country since we hold IP on that.

Yes, that's China.

And the Chinese resellers post:

Giorgio,please clarify in legal term:

Does Innosilicon have right to sell the chips or not?

+1

It's becomes quite obvious who's wearing the pants in the CoinCraft A1 family and therefore where more credence should be lent.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

what i heard in china is totaly different story.
hope Giorgio can make it clear with me.

sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:44:45 PM

This is one of Jacks miners.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1JHfJwJMuuubaEzBuCbc7LonqepD95C899

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qlfnm5d4tofn5s/2014-03-04%2009.48.33.mp4

Its modified to be silent

server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:47:25 PM

Did you use extra fans inside too ?

sikke

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:50:00 PM

I replaced just those 3 industrial fans. Evey user is responsible for modifications, voids warranty and so on. It runs cool enoug in storage warehouse, but silent.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 03:16:59 AM

How many companies are producing these 1TH dragon miners?

I know at least lketc and another company that has a skype name with 'jenni' in it
3-4 chinese company producing it.

gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:43:00 PM

Hi,

Where did you get the industrial fans?  Thanks.

I replaced just those 3 industrial fans. Evey user is responsible for modifications, voids warranty and so on. It runs cool enoug in storage warehouse, but silent.

sikke

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:43:33 PM

Hi,

They are the fans that come with the miner. Black ones. Maybe 150-200CFM

Orange ones are only 70CFM but silent.

gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:51:49 PM

It is silent but is it deadly to the machine?
Hi,

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

It is silent but is it deadly to the machine?
Hi,

testing new fan. silente and slow down

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: