Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung announce to accept crypto and blockchain payment  (Read 641 times)
Separate_Bass

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

This is a smart move by samsung but why cann't it make it worldwide because its products are everywhere?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

This is such a great , wonderful and best news for this week. looking forward for other company to join by accepting Bitcoin also as payment in universe.
christysmile

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

There is good news to customers in the Baltic nations of #Latvia, #Estonia and #Lithuania,as #Samsung (one of the largest technology company in the world) has annouced to accept crypto and blockchain payments in the region using the Lithuanian-based payment platform, CopPay
I hope more major platform continue to accept digital currency payment.

When I hear the phrase "Samsung has blah blah blah.." My mind immidiately thinks that most people will not care. But once Apple makes a similar announcement, people gets crazy about it. Ahahaha! So Technology-based companies finally starts  to adapt the crypto-world which means there will be more altcoins, BTC price will rise even further, more people will end up crying for stolen digital funds, more scammers. *Sigh* But overall it's good for us early adapters.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. It's small time news until Apple decides to pick it up these days. Everything revolves around the apple.

It sure would be nice if their Apple-pay went global by using bitcoin to sidestep regulators. Not likely, but it would be nice.

I think it'll be a slow trend of early adopters continuing for a while until a big giant wakes up and decides to take it on. I heard somewhere Amazon were thinking about accepting it...?

More and more mainstream use will encourage safer practices I hope and fewer scammers. Then we'll see also regulatory groups stepping in too.
TallDragonfly

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Good move by samsung but why cann't it make it worldwide because its products  are everywhere ?.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

Why only acceptable bitcoin  in just this country?  Samsung is used World wide and so should  be extended to all countries .

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Please stop posting about this, it is already confirmed that this is fake news. In any way, why should we be happy if a big company like SamSung starts to accept Bitcoin as a payment option, via a third party payment processor? The whole idea is to stay anonymous and all these third party payment processors, destroy your pseudo anonymity.

Anyone posting "congratulation" type posts after this, should be reported to the mods, because they did not care to read the posts up to this post.  Angry

But how will Samsung know who has bought what and how are they going to send you your stuff if you have paid with Bitcoin without revealing your name and shipping address? I don't think you could pick your items up at a store without showing your ID card first either.
I doubt Samsung will ever accept Bitcoin as payment directly, because the value is so volatile that it would be a huge liability for them to hold it as is. Payment processors like BitPay minimize the risks for merchants wiling to include Bitcoin in their stores. And anonymous shopping with Bitcoin is a myth by the way.
cipherb

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Yes this is the good news for cryptocurreny and its future. Because brand like Samsung are accepting payment as crypto then its impact will be so much for many companies who are planing to accept bitcoin but also may Merchants,travel companies are accepting cryptocurrencies so new revolution have started for digital currency payment.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

There is good news to customers in the Baltic nations of #Latvia, #Estonia and #Lithuania,as #Samsung (one of the largest technology company in the world) has annouced to accept crypto and blockchain payments in the region using the Lithuanian-based payment platform, CopPay
And then here comes a very good news again , as I am very happy whenever I hear something positive about the bitcoin because I saw the time when bitcoin was in lots of controversy and no one was ready to legalise bitcoin and moreover all the countries wants to end bitcoin but now we are here when there are countries who has legalised bitcoin and now very happy with their decision like a luxury car company in Florida is accepting bitcoin in exchange of their cars and now the Samsung company is accepting bitcoin, a very good news.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

That is a great news! People with bitcoin can already purchase Samsung items. I am going to tell this great news to my friends.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Samsung has already denied this information, if it is not, then correct me
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

good news' of course. hopefully in every country receive payment crypto and not just samsung only. the future of crypto will be better of course

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

samsung as a big company can already accept payment using bitcoin maybe in some time to come will be untouched in various countries. I hope not only samsung who accept payment with bitcoin but also other big companies and hopefully can happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Samsung has already denied this information, if it is not, then correct me

I thought at first you were joking
but after finding out the truth, you're right
Samsung has denied rumors about accept crypto and blockchain payment
source: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/07/23/samsung-coppay-cryptocurrency-baltics/
i think reasonable because crypto price is very unstable
it can go up but it can go down

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Well if this true it's good news for all of us also to all crypto users that using Samsung brand because it means they looking forward about cryptocurrency to make their users easily purchase their products.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Please what is the source of  your news. I haven't read this anyway in the news or Samsung's website. The news does not look accurate.
Am pretty sure the world will soon begin to appreciate Cryptos when big companies like Samsung accept crypto as mode of payment
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

This is a smart move by samsung but why cann't it make it worldwide because its products are everywhere?

It is a smart move if not tactical. I think the reason Samsung limited its products has to do with how the governments perceive crypto as payment because otherwise Samsung would have to deal with legal issues.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Samsung adopting cryptocurrency for its trade is very remarkable. Let's see if other electronic giants such as LG, Panasonic, Sony, etc will also accept crypto.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

lets give the money to those who work hard for it... crypto will change the world for a better thanks to satoshi... samsung as a major global player accepting cryptocurrencies will make a big difference and it will make the market more stable as more people will be involved in crypto and this will cause bigger volume and with volume will come more acceptance... I wanna live in a world where I can buy my kebap with bitcoin... I hope this day will come...
deafmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

This is exciting news. Somehow bitcoin is getting more renowned and accepted. Thanks for the info.
silmvic

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

You are very much right. Am a big fan of SAMSUNG products but my challenge is always getting the original products that have warranty in case of any damage. Once they start collecting Bitcoin for their products, i will be so relaxed to place order of their tablet directly from the official website without fear.

Pls, in case of any better updated news, pls keep us posted on this thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: