Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung announce to accept crypto and blockchain payment  (Read 641 times)
listoncrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

Renowned big companies when they accept payments in crypto currency, it is a good sign for cryptos. Crypto can easily make the place available to the people. People's confidence increases on cryptos. Samsung did a similar job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Samsung is one of the biggest tech company, and if they accept crypto, it will be a great inspiration to other company to accept crypto and blockchain payment.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

From my view I agree with you on this since Samsung products are accessible worldwide and it would be suitable to crypto users to try purchase Samsung products using crypto. Hope that they will apply such payment technique worldwide in the near prospect.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Samsung company are now accepting cryptos as payment for their smartphones are consider innovative solutions that address the needs of their clients.This will be a big leap for todays technology innovation for a known company globally.Accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for payments is one of the best innovative solutions that are to be done for anyone.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

wooow this a goodnews for those who stay in this area and also a nice thing for crypto world,we need more acceptance .i have been convincing  and drawing a plan for the company i work with to start accepting crypto.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Another great news gift was found. This was actually the case and this is the real thing. Its use is safe, time-consuming and unimpressive. It is possible to make payments at home. Because of these versatile advantages, it is acceptable to all people. In the future, its use as a digital currency will grow more widely.
dinuwanaya

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Truly, I perceive this is genuine news. I have seen this data on a TV station. The truth of the matter is Samsung has received Bitcoin and crypto. I simply trust that apple will likewise acknowledge Bitcoin and crypto like samsung.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

undoubtly this is a very big news in this critical period of cryptoworld when countries are banned btc. if samsung would love to accept  blockchain  payment may be thia would bring also another big news from another big company. appreciated. hopefully someday we can also use crypto for paying.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

There is good news to customers in the Baltic nations of #Latvia, #Estonia and #Lithuania,as #Samsung (one of the largest technology company in the world) has annouced to accept crypto and blockchain payments in the region using the Lithuanian-based payment platform, CopPay
I hope more major platform continue to accept digital currency payment.
According to this article : https://stocksgazette.com/2018/07/22/samsung-stores-in-baltic-region-now-accepting-crypto-payment/ Samsung itself will not be the one that will accept crypto payment but only its reseller and will only accept seven different cryptocurrencies which include:

Bitcoin (BTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
DASH
NEM (XEM)
STEEM
Ripple (XRP); and
Litecoin (LTC)

This is great but also unfortunate because this would only be in Baltic nations. Hope that this would also be in my country because it will really be convenient.

laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Wow that's a good news, If SAMSUNG state official about there cryptocurrency acceptance I think the market will rise in considerable amount.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

There was no partnership happened between Samsung Company and CopPay. There's also a story came up that Samsung will be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Nem and Steem as payment. The rumor is "not true" according to the company's official response. Anyway, this post made by CopPay's Medium Blog has already been removed.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

There was no partnership happened between Samsung Company and CopPay. There's also a story came up that Samsung will be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Nem and Steem as payment. The rumor is "not true" according to the company's official response. Anyway, this post made by CopPay's Medium Blog has already been removed.
The Samsung itself will not accept crypto payment and only its re-sellers have decided to accept crypto payment which i think is not a best move as crypto are very volatile and it could only lead them to losses.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

The Samsung itself will not accept crypto payment and only its re-sellers have decided to accept crypto payment which i think is not a best move as crypto are very volatile and it could only lead them to losses.

That may be case , the samsung company does not directly accept cryptocurrency directly as paynents but through their authorized sales agent ,that could also be situations ,but at least if there are crypto holders who want to purchase the samsung appliances and gadgets could still be cotter by the payments of cryptos through their agents thats also great.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

That is a good news indeed.I hope here in the country where I lived now will accept crypto and block chain payments for Samsung company because I like to buy new phone so that I can use my coins.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

It is not true that samsung announces to accept crypto news. There hasn't been any official release from the company so I don't see why the bitcoin community should celebrate about this.

Sergexzx

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

Thanks for sharing the news!
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

I heard the news before. It’s a great news for this market. Day by day this markets popularity increasing and many companies are accepting this market for payment.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

firstly, it must a big brand or a big company that has to accept payments with crypto to gain the trust of everyone. after that, all online stores, could just use crypto as a means of payment.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

This will be a great news to the crypto space, a big giant like samsung and a big population is using samsung smartphone. Increasing the awareness of crypto and users should not be a big problem when moving on.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

There is good news to customers in the Baltic nations of #Latvia, #Estonia and #Lithuania,as #Samsung (one of the largest technology company in the world) has annouced to accept crypto and blockchain payments in the region using the Lithuanian-based payment platform, CopPay
I hope more major platform continue to accept digital currency payment.
I've not read about this, but if this news is true, im sure it can be a stepping stone for crypto payments to be more popular than before. I hope there will be more companies or country that will accept crypto payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: