Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin cointinue its down trend for a long long time this time ?  (Read 892 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle. Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?
At last time market pump, some people made good profits. We can see they enjoying their profit by traveling around the world and all. I think when they are done with their money They will come back to Crypto seeking profit again? So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?

Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

I don't think anybody knows exactly what's behind the curtain, but many suspect Wall Street price manipulation after introduction of Bitcoin futures markets. Presumably, while they were wrecking the price on exchanges, they were buying on OTC markets.

So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?
Even if not them, others would come. Despite Bitcoin being on the media front and center for quite some time, most people are still not familiar with cryptocurrencies.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

I don't think anybody knows exactly what's behind the curtain, but many suspect Wall Street price manipulation after introduction of Bitcoin futures markets. Presumably, while they were wrecking the price on exchanges, they were buying on OTC markets.

So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?
Even if not them, others would come. Despite Bitcoin being on the media front and center for quite some time, most people are still not familiar with cryptocurrencies.

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think? what is their purpose to do so? I have a different idea?

Ketekantrasi

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

My answer still depends on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the price of the offer (the person who sells it). In the practical language is supply and demand. Example:

If (A) wants to sell oranges for $ 3 and (B) only pay $ 2 then the deal does not happen. But if (A) and (B) agree to a certain price, for example $ 2.5, then the deal occurs and the transaction takes place. In addition, there are also several reasons that led to the formation of prices. In determining the price of oranges, the context and the market environment will also affect the price.

1. In the summer, more people want to buy oranges, so the price of oranges will rise.
2. When natural disasters such as floods occur so that the supply of oranges decreases, more and more people have difficulty buying oranges so the price of oranges will also rise.
3. Citrus prices are also influenced by size, sweetness and so on.

In principle the determination of Bitcoin prices is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the asking price (the person who bought Bitcoin). The difference is, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think?
To make them richer and you poorer, as they always did.
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Bitcoin has had several periods in its history of steep declines followed by prolonged winters of depressed prices. Considering the irrational exuberance toward the end of last year, a massive correction was needed. Dumb money was throwing money in without understanding the technology. The market has been flushing these people out.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

last year winner for who have sold btc in december to january 2017 is coming back and make new investment for bitcoin, my predict next august before 10th the price is more than 10k $
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

My answer still depends on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the price of the offer (the person who sells it). In the practical language is supply and demand. Example:

If (A) wants to sell oranges for $ 3 and (B) only pay $ 2 then the deal does not happen. But if (A) and (B) agree to a certain price, for example $ 2.5, then the deal occurs and the transaction takes place. In addition, there are also several reasons that led to the formation of prices. In determining the price of oranges, the context and the market environment will also affect the price.

1. In the summer, more people want to buy oranges, so the price of oranges will rise.
2. When natural disasters such as floods occur so that the supply of oranges decreases, more and more people have difficulty buying oranges so the price of oranges will also rise.
3. Citrus prices are also influenced by size, sweetness and so on.

In principle the determination of Bitcoin prices is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the asking price (the person who bought Bitcoin). The difference is, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.

The core of your idea is demand and supply theory. Now bitcoin price is increasing slowly. more people predict that bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and again will collapse at 10K.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

last year winner for who have sold btc in december to january 2017 is coming back and make new investment for bitcoin, my predict next august before 10th the price is more than 10k $

They should be coming back but most importantly institutional investors' arrival is a must as it seems. We are pleased to see in the upcoming months variety of institutional investors such as academic institutions, hedge funds, and pensions coming into the crypto world.

adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I think, that we are in a period of stagnation now. By the way, the bull run is coming, I think. At the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, maybe.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Appear more bad informations of Bitcoin, govement's policy are not allowed on multiple countries and some anonymous persons hack on large transaction exchanges to make us discount value and not stable .
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

I think, that we are in a period of stagnation now. By the way, the bull run is coming, I think. At the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, maybe.

Yes, I think the original bull run will come in December or next year.  This is a mid-season bull run. It will reach 10K. Then institutional investors will come. Then we can see the real bull run. That will be huge.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

Appear more bad informations of Bitcoin, govement's policy are not allowed on multiple countries and some anonymous persons hack on large transaction exchanges to make us discount value and not stable .

But meantime we got some good positive news from countries towards bitcoin as well. Hope everything will be fine sooner. We already can see bitcoin price is going up. 

towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

It seems very difficult to read the current situation, maybe because in some big countries are still discussing the rules around crypto. Thus, many large investors tend to wait for decisions from these countries
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

I don't know if you actually looked at the prices it's almost a 1500$ rise in the market that to in few days time, earlier it was the fud that had caused the prices to stop but now there is nothing that can stop the bulls from creating havoc and they're already doing it very happy to see this happening. Soon all those who existed are going to be coming back inside and the prices will boom.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Where exactly do you see the downtrend? As i can see from the graph, bitcoin broke the downtrend line some time ago, and are now in uptrend. Infact, now that i'm talking, it is breaking the 8000$ barrier. And try to imagine what will happen when ETF will be approved!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
idelawire

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Who get profits in last uptrend of December 2017 they not sold their all bitcoin because they know the value of bitcoin possible scenario is they convert their bitcoin into USD in uptrend and waiting for downtrend than they again purchase multiple bitcoins.bitcoin price is depend on Demand and supply because in last down trend peoples are spreading fake news so new investors not taking interest to buy bitcoins so may be the reason for down trend.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle.
there has never been such a "normal market cycle" that you have in mind. a normal market cycle was a slow rise then a big one ending with a bubble followed by a big drop correcting that bubble and then the same thing be repeated.
there is no timeframe for it and there is no certain months of year to rise or fall for it either.

Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?

first of all bitcoin price is rising, in  fact it has been rising for about a month now so your title is wrong and also the downtrend that we had was an appropriate length. it lasted about 6 months and the size was more than 70%.
secondly the altcoins are getting dumped like always so the "normal market cycle" is still intact and as before.

There is a FOMO brewing...
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think?
To make them richer and you poorer, as they always did.

That's the advantage to those big investors of bitcoin as they can manipulate the crypto market if they wanted to.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

It seems very difficult to read the current situation, maybe because in some big countries are still discussing the rules around crypto. Thus, many large investors tend to wait for decisions from these countries

Yes, That is very difficult to determine the real factor why bitcoin price went down throughout the last months. Reasons what you pointed out have an impact I guess. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: