Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin cointinue its down trend for a long long time this time ?  (Read 892 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle. Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?
At last time market pump, some people made good profits. We can see they enjoying their profit by traveling around the world and all. I think when they are done with their money They will come back to Crypto seeking profit again? So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?

Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

I don't think anybody knows exactly what's behind the curtain, but many suspect Wall Street price manipulation after introduction of Bitcoin futures markets. Presumably, while they were wrecking the price on exchanges, they were buying on OTC markets.

So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?
Even if not them, others would come. Despite Bitcoin being on the media front and center for quite some time, most people are still not familiar with cryptocurrencies.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

I don't think anybody knows exactly what's behind the curtain, but many suspect Wall Street price manipulation after introduction of Bitcoin futures markets. Presumably, while they were wrecking the price on exchanges, they were buying on OTC markets.

Even if not them, others would come. Despite Bitcoin being on the media front and center for quite some time, most people are still not familiar with cryptocurrencies.

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think? what is their purpose to do so? I have a different idea?

Ketekantrasi

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

My answer still depends on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the price of the offer (the person who sells it). In the practical language is supply and demand. Example:

If (A) wants to sell oranges for $ 3 and (B) only pay $ 2 then the deal does not happen. But if (A) and (B) agree to a certain price, for example $ 2.5, then the deal occurs and the transaction takes place. In addition, there are also several reasons that led to the formation of prices. In determining the price of oranges, the context and the market environment will also affect the price.

1. In the summer, more people want to buy oranges, so the price of oranges will rise.
2. When natural disasters such as floods occur so that the supply of oranges decreases, more and more people have difficulty buying oranges so the price of oranges will also rise.
3. Citrus prices are also influenced by size, sweetness and so on.

In principle the determination of Bitcoin prices is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the asking price (the person who bought Bitcoin). The difference is, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think?
To make them richer and you poorer, as they always did.
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Bitcoin has had several periods in its history of steep declines followed by prolonged winters of depressed prices. Considering the irrational exuberance toward the end of last year, a massive correction was needed. Dumb money was throwing money in without understanding the technology. The market has been flushing these people out.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

last year winner for who have sold btc in december to january 2017 is coming back and make new investment for bitcoin, my predict next august before 10th the price is more than 10k $
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

My answer still depends on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the price of the offer (the person who sells it). In the practical language is supply and demand. Example:

If (A) wants to sell oranges for $ 3 and (B) only pay $ 2 then the deal does not happen. But if (A) and (B) agree to a certain price, for example $ 2.5, then the deal occurs and the transaction takes place. In addition, there are also several reasons that led to the formation of prices. In determining the price of oranges, the context and the market environment will also affect the price.

1. In the summer, more people want to buy oranges, so the price of oranges will rise.
2. When natural disasters such as floods occur so that the supply of oranges decreases, more and more people have difficulty buying oranges so the price of oranges will also rise.
3. Citrus prices are also influenced by size, sweetness and so on.

In principle the determination of Bitcoin prices is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the asking price (the person who bought Bitcoin). The difference is, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.

The core of your idea is demand and supply theory. Now bitcoin price is increasing slowly. more people predict that bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and again will collapse at 10K.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

last year winner for who have sold btc in december to january 2017 is coming back and make new investment for bitcoin, my predict next august before 10th the price is more than 10k $

They should be coming back but most importantly institutional investors' arrival is a must as it seems. We are pleased to see in the upcoming months variety of institutional investors such as academic institutions, hedge funds, and pensions coming into the crypto world.

adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

I think, that we are in a period of stagnation now. By the way, the bull run is coming, I think. At the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, maybe.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Appear more bad informations of Bitcoin, govement's policy are not allowed on multiple countries and some anonymous persons hack on large transaction exchanges to make us discount value and not stable .
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

I think, that we are in a period of stagnation now. By the way, the bull run is coming, I think. At the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019, maybe.

Yes, I think the original bull run will come in December or next year.  This is a mid-season bull run. It will reach 10K. Then institutional investors will come. Then we can see the real bull run. That will be huge.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

Appear more bad informations of Bitcoin, govement's policy are not allowed on multiple countries and some anonymous persons hack on large transaction exchanges to make us discount value and not stable .

But meantime we got some good positive news from countries towards bitcoin as well. Hope everything will be fine sooner. We already can see bitcoin price is going up. 

towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

It seems very difficult to read the current situation, maybe because in some big countries are still discussing the rules around crypto. Thus, many large investors tend to wait for decisions from these countries
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

I don't know if you actually looked at the prices it's almost a 1500$ rise in the market that to in few days time, earlier it was the fud that had caused the prices to stop but now there is nothing that can stop the bulls from creating havoc and they're already doing it very happy to see this happening. Soon all those who existed are going to be coming back inside and the prices will boom.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Where exactly do you see the downtrend? As i can see from the graph, bitcoin broke the downtrend line some time ago, and are now in uptrend. Infact, now that i'm talking, it is breaking the 8000$ barrier. And try to imagine what will happen when ETF will be approved!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
idelawire

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Who get profits in last uptrend of December 2017 they not sold their all bitcoin because they know the value of bitcoin possible scenario is they convert their bitcoin into USD in uptrend and waiting for downtrend than they again purchase multiple bitcoins.bitcoin price is depend on Demand and supply because in last down trend peoples are spreading fake news so new investors not taking interest to buy bitcoins so may be the reason for down trend.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle.
there has never been such a "normal market cycle" that you have in mind. a normal market cycle was a slow rise then a big one ending with a bubble followed by a big drop correcting that bubble and then the same thing be repeated.
there is no timeframe for it and there is no certain months of year to rise or fall for it either.

Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?

first of all bitcoin price is rising, in  fact it has been rising for about a month now so your title is wrong and also the downtrend that we had was an appropriate length. it lasted about 6 months and the size was more than 70%.
secondly the altcoins are getting dumped like always so the "normal market cycle" is still intact and as before.

There is a FOMO brewing...
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think?
To make them richer and you poorer, as they always did.

That's the advantage to those big investors of bitcoin as they can manipulate the crypto market if they wanted to.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

It seems very difficult to read the current situation, maybe because in some big countries are still discussing the rules around crypto. Thus, many large investors tend to wait for decisions from these countries

Yes, That is very difficult to determine the real factor why bitcoin price went down throughout the last months. Reasons what you pointed out have an impact I guess. 

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I don't know if you actually looked at the prices it's almost a 1500$ rise in the market that to in few days time, earlier it was the fud that had caused the prices to stop but now there is nothing that can stop the bulls from creating havoc and they're already doing it very happy to see this happening. Soon all those who existed are going to be coming back inside and the prices will boom.

Hopefully looking forward to next bull run. I saw one Crypto expert has said, that BTC will hover around 8,000 USD and then Altcoin will start to rise rapidly. I like if it happens so. Lets see,

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Where exactly do you see the downtrend? As i can see from the graph, bitcoin broke the downtrend line some time ago, and are now in uptrend. Infact, now that i'm talking, it is breaking the 8000$ barrier. And try to imagine what will happen when ETF will be approved!

Yeah, I know but I mean there was a long downtrend till now right? I think BTC will stay at 8K for sometimes. then there could be a chance for Altcoins to show their colors again after a long time.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

From my point of view, bitcoin price is still following the market, I mean if I looking for the chart, there is no manipulating on it's price.
I have posted that if bitcoin can break $7.8k, this will be up trend for bitcoin. So if you have altcoins right now, this will be red day for them.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

there is no eternal growth, and there is no eternal fall! in 2018 bitcoin showed very rapid and rapid growth! after such growth bitcoin went into a big correction! I think that soon everything will change and bitcoin will again beat world price records!
liyoungjae

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

we all expect the bitcoin to be more stable so as not to disrupt the waves. if bitcoin can be stable with a certain range then it is easier for bitcoin to be the world currency.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

BTC will never reach the exponential growth as it experienced last couple of years. But now the price is in the rise after the declaration of US involvement. Still market is stragling a bit due to insufficient data and stuff...
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:09:56 AM

For those who buy when bitcoin is more than 10k$ do you think they loss a lot? Hoping your prediction would come true and also alts will go up too.

We all see that bitcoin is rising now but still reds for most altcoins hoping all cryptos to have a bull run not just a fake pump.....

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

I'm wondering how long your time frame is because this is actually extremely typical market behavior for the middle of the year. Are you just taking the outlier year yesterday as the new market standard? That simply isn't true because most of the time Bitcoin stays flat for many months on end trading within a channel.
MadisonWood1212

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

But also after the value of each bitcoin has fallen by nearly $ 12,000 per coin (a record reduction so far). During the past 12 months, Bitcoin has experienced 3 deep cuts. As seen in the one day chart of the BTC, all three correction sessions rebounded above the $ 6,600 support level. After dropping from $ 20,000 to $ 6,000, Bitcoin rebounded to $ 12,000 after receiving $ 6,600 support.
previously123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Maybe it is preparing for something surprising in the future  Wink Wink just wait
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle. Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?
At last time market pump, some people made good profits. We can see they enjoying their profit by traveling around the world and all. I think when they are done with their money They will come back to Crypto seeking profit again? So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?

The reason why the price of cryptocurrencies drop a few months ago is because the government is now taking actions and trying to penetrate the crypto industry. They can't beat it so they decided to join it. We now have a brighter future ahead of us because many companies appreciate the importance and benefits of blockchain.

As for the investors who are traveling around the world, let them do what they wanted to do with their money. It is theirs and not ours so why bother?! Also, I think even though they are travelling, they are still investing in crypto because you can access it anytime and anywhere as long as you have internet connection and a device to log in your account.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

because many people using that and for sure bitcoin price will rise down and people using that will have a small price income. maybe for the future will bitcoin continue to participate for people.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

The reason why the price of cryptocurrencies drop a few months ago is because the government is now taking actions and trying to penetrate the crypto industry. They can't beat it so they decided to join it. We now have a brighter future ahead of us because many companies appreciate the importance and benefits of blockchain.

i disagree. because they have always been doing that so  price should have always been going down but you can see that is clearly not the case here. what happened was that for a short time we needed a correction in the market after going into the bubble at $20k. then like always because bitcoin market is small and mostly is filled with newbies the drop ended up becoming long and big.
and you can see now it is all over and we are going back to real prices.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

I am worried now that bitcoin is getting down, and I start thinking bad things about it all, because this will involve the worsening popularity of bitcoin...
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

This is what I thought of too. People now are enjoying their vacations. So either they sold their bitcoins or they are enjoying with the profits they gained, thus they are being away from bitcoin at the moment. I believe the price will start to go up in October. No need to panic about the price. As you can see, it has grown up to $8k. Therefore, patience would be appreciated.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

I think Wall street price manipulation is the reason behind it as they want to be richer. I don’t know the arrival of the previous profit maker is important or not but other should come as cryptocurrency is not familiar to most of the people.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

I don’t think its only bitcoins that is coming down and down when you critically check the coinmarketcap; all other altcoins are also going down. Partly due to huge sales of btc by investors and partly also accrue to the fact that some altcoins are doing great in the market which has also attracted the attention of investors; especially those seeking to recoup their investment within the shortest possible time
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

All markets are the same, the price is determined by the supply and demand relationship, and there is certainly a bubble in the current market, but the price of bitcoin is close to the cost of mining, so we can judge that the trend in the next few months may be a slow rise.
witchman

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

"Sell in May and go away"...
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

This is where you are making the mistake --> "normal market cycle" There is nothing like a "normal market cycle" with

Bitcoin. You do not get one year that are exactly the same as the year before. There are some huge expectations from people

that think that there should be some kind of repeating cycle and that is total bullshit. Bitcoin's price is purely based on

supply and demand and every year has it's own challenges.  Roll Eyes

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

I think bitcoin will rises again but it should take long time. Market speak out now with demand and supply . And it’s fluctuation depends on buyer and seller sometimes . Finally I hope chuckle investors will be interested to invest on BTC and bitcoin will rise soon.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Bitcoin has been frustrating many times in the past, which has resulted in the increase in the price of Bitcoin frustrating. Bitcoin is not following normal market cycle. Once prices rise, it will be later, but it will be difficult to guess when that happens. I think Bitcoin profits are now eligible for the crypto market.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

I think bitcoin will rises again but it should take long time. Market speak out now with demand and supply . And it’s fluctuation depends on buyer and seller sometimes . Finally I hope chuckle investors will be interested to invest on BTC and bitcoin will rise soon.
I dont think that bitcoin will continue to down for a long time this time. It will just down for weeks or months, and then increase again for weeks or months. The bull run is about to happen so the dropping of bitcoin price will not going to be long. I believe that bull run will happen again before the year ends, just like last year, and i believe that the price of bitcoin will reach its peak again, and maybe higher than that. So dont be affected by the dropping of its price, and just wait patiently because bitcoin will surely increase, its just that we dont know when.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

I think why the bitcoin continuously down trend for a long time this time because of it's demand. The bitcoin demand are still decreasing so the bitcoin price also decreasing. The bitcoin price may affect the bitcoin to function and the bitcoin users are waiting and some bitcoin users are quitting here on bitcoin because of the slow circulation of their bitcoins.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Bitcoin falls relatively short. Do you think the market of crypto currency can grow without stops making everyone rich? Sometimes the market should fall a little to recruit new customers. This is the main reason.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Bitcoin has been frustrating many times in the past, which has resulted in the increase in the price of Bitcoin frustrating. Bitcoin is not following normal market cycle. Once prices rise, it will be later, but it will be difficult to guess when that happens. I think Bitcoin profits are now eligible for the crypto market.

That is because of it bitcoin price and its nature. All the crypto currencies are volatile and fluctuating on market. If you really need the bitcoin's price potential you just need to invest on the good coins and it will be work perfectly.
As of now bitcoin price seems going bigger in the market. Just invest on the coin and expect the marketplace profit in some weeks or months for sure buddy.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

I think in near future bull run will come and it is the middle time of bull run. That’s why i believe investors will come and invest on this market but it also true there are so many people’s they have no knowledge about this crypto market. Hope situation will change.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I think you need to do your research and not just think Bitcoin will be going up every time there should be a correction time and the correction is base on each chart and once those cahrt are all up then you should expect serious dip like what we are seeing but one thing for sure is that it will never get to the starting point of last correction start,so you need to know those basic things if really you need to know little about the market move.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

I think you need to do your research and not just think Bitcoin will be going up every time there should be a correction time and the correction is base on each chart and once those cahrt are all up then you should expect serious dip like what we are seeing but one thing for sure is that it will never get to the starting point of last correction start,so you need to know those basic things if really you need to know little about the market move.

Market price is important of the all project and product. So If market price will be go down. That product increase in the market place. So if product will be demand in the market. Price will increase. If price will be down  that Most of the people invest in the market place product. But before invest check the market place then choose and invest.
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

The cryptocurrency market has always fluctuations. We cannot really predict the exact cause behind the fluctuations of price of cryptocurrency. Many investors believe that this condition is due to market manipulation by the big whales. No exact reason is still found.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Well we cannot really say what will going to happen here in the crypto currency market. Because we all know and aware that the prices of the crypto currencies here are not stable. There is always a downfall in the Bitcoin, but it will rise up again. For now, a long way has been through having a downfall in Bitcoin but I still keep on holding my Bitcoin since I have a strong belief that in its right time to rise, I will get  more profit in the patience I exerted towards the long wait.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

I think its not alarming for our crypto market because bull run will come very soon. It is my personal opinion about Bitcoin price- because of the issue of bull run most of the investors are holding their coin for this reason fiat money is not coming to crypto market.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Btc prices will never goes up again,sad but true   Cry.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

Bitcoins continue its down trend for the last long time because the bearish trend  to pull the market down to pick the bitcoin to still lower price.Usually in the market there will be bull and the bearish groups are there actively participating . if there is more sellers in the market than buyers the market will be under the influence of the bearish trend and some other reasons if the buyers are more market will be under the influence of the bullish trend.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

To be very honest, this is being seen every year and the same trend doesnt continue always as there is a market correction always after a peak price.We all should have patience and hold the same either for short term or long term and book the profits.But still i suggest look the markets from the longer point of view.Smaller vision is always manipulating what is being projected now and i m not falling to this trap of downtrend.Especially retail traders get sacred of such situations which shudnt happen in the long term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

This fierce market is so casual. When everyone expects prices to go up, prices will continue to go down. When everyone is depressed, then the market will be pumped back. This decline is a bit different from the previous ones due to the sharp increase in the end of 2017 but I am confident that it will recover.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Maybe because of what happened recently with bitcoin which the price of it drops down. But today bitcoin is recovering and the price now is at 8,000 USD.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

I won't be tired of saying this that every time when someone says, there's no fiat coming in, what happened to the crypto market this time and questions on what's the current situation of the market.

Guys, would you please take a look the price of bitcoin at the same date this and last year and compare it. After comparing, assess on what's really happening in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

We cannot predict the actual work frame of BTC market. Crypto-space is very volatile as you know. But In case of BTC I will say, it is in very usual state. THis is just middle of the year and BTC price has started to rise. By the end of the year it will rise higher even outreaching last years record as I think. Down is for getting higher as you know it does have many ups and downs.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I think manipulation by whales is what causing this downtrend. They want to cause fear, unceratainty to common investor so we will sell at a lost then they will buy when they think that it is cheap enough for them to buy.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

It was really long way down, we can say that it lasts more than 2 months. But hopefully we will get off from it, and completely recovering all the prices, which I don't see by the way right now on my wallets.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:09 AM

No body knows the particular reason for this. One of the most popular theory is that of the price manipulation done by the Wall Street, since it is just a theory and not concrete proof, it is better to not dwell on it much.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

The reason behind it is still not evident. But the majority are speculating that it is not. They are mainly saying that  it is the price manipulation that has caused this to happen.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

I think it is following the normal cycle. As we see that the price is now starting to increase again. Started by midyear and will continue to increasing until the end of the year just like what happened in the past years.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Did you just posted this without even comparing the price of last year and now with the same date? You should take a look at it and compare and you will see that what you  are saying here is not just right.
thomas_goal

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

Why Wallstreet doing this price manipulation in the cryptomarket as you think? what is their purpose to do so? I have a different idea?

It's for the same reason that they do it to gold. They want to discourage people from trying to hide their money away and protecting themselves against inflation. They want people to use fiat indiscriminately, without fear or doubt that their money is using value. However, many people are fed up with seeing their money become useless over time, so they turn to bitcoin, gold, etc.

I've noticed a bit more suppressed price action on the charts lately, like it seems that some levels are being defended. It's common for central banks to do this with their currencies as well. The Swiss national bank has been manipulating it's currency for years, defending it from the 0.95 level, because people tend to buy it as a hedge. So they devalue it in order to protect their economy.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

I think from this year, everything changes. bitcoin makes different moves than the past and so do with the other coins. I think the reason for this is because there are many coins and tokens that launch in the market and there are many new people is join in the cryptocurrency. and because of this, we can see that the cryptocurrency is moved to the new level and from the next year, the situations will be different than this year and I think in the next year, the cryptocurrency will trying to reach the highest price for each coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

Did you just posted this without even comparing the price of last year and now with the same date? You should take a look at it and compare and you will see that what you  are saying here is not just right.
They are like that, they are very problematic about the price of bitcoin and will say that bitcoin is on down trend up until today. But if you will ask them if they have seen the last year's chart, they will not answer you. That's how they are reacting to the price of bitcoin or they have an agenda to spread some FUD with their opinion or they are just really impatient.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Although BTC has seen a dip, but there might be some very insightful reasons behind this. In my opinion, manipulation of previous investors who made a profit last year coming back again to reinvest has made the market unstable, and dipping as a whole. Although, again the market is constantly changing and very recent events, show a rise up to $8000 for BTC and portray it's potential to gain back and create a bull run real soon.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:16:10 AM

I think we were part of one giant pump and dump.  By who I'm not sure.  The market is up significantly from where the pump began.  Maybe this is the big boys attempting to enter for cheap? 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

Bitcoins appear relatively early in comparison with other Altcoins. This also does not destabilize the BTC. In my view, the big impact on Bitcoin is primarily on the volatility of the electronics market, the shift in cryptography, the evolution of electronic technology. Bitcoin's future is still within the reach of many, but it is not dead.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

It is very hard to point out one reason behind BTC's dip. But, I think, manipulation of the sharks, People who made a profit at the end of last year coming back again to reinvest twice the amount has made the market unstable. Although, recent events are proving to be beneficial for BTC's demand which may see cause another bull run very soon.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

the main reason is the state, but we all understand that large investors and traders will not be able to keep the low rate of bitcoin constantly, and I think that a very large and large market reversal will soon take place.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

This week we have seen a decline in value as it went down today under 8k again probably becuase of the ETF news and i think this only is short term

I disagree though about bitcoin not following its normal cycle, it actually did If you compare the last year's price with the present you'll see what you are looking for.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

you are right, everyone will come back to crypto, the bitcoin last price makes them rich and free, their ambition is huge and never satisfied. so the bearish market will not make them lost.

I think that SEC's rejection of ETF is the factor that makes bitcoin fall. and many other FUDs.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

I think that the main reason is the futures market where the contracts are being traded with leverage and in a small increase or rise you can profit as a 5 or 10x, so the money is flooding to the futures instead of the crypto market.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

That's purely imagination (the vacation part and enjoying the good profit) for a good capitalist or businessman shall never do as such.

They made good profit as we witnessed bitcoin attaining a new all time high last year and they knew it won't last. I'm sure most of them are keeping their bitcoin at bay and are patiently waiting for the prices to go hay wire again.

As the principles of any economy dictates, the supply is currently more than the demand, thus, the low value of our favorite digital cash.

That's why we see other crypto enthusiast expressing frustration over the rampant selling of bitcoin these past few months.  Perhaps the only time we will see bitcoin pick up her price again is when the demand exceeds the supply once more.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

to be more precise we do not know why bitcoin prices can fall over this, but this is the law of the market, every year the price is down but it can not be predicted how long it will happen. we are all waiting for the rising market prices.

DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:05:24 AM

There has been a lot of big people and organizations who made profit from last years bull run, and after making their profit they decided to manipulate the market by holding onto their BTC and spreading rumors and killing the hype, that should be the reason behind the dip. However, general people have realized that and look how BTC in growing again now.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

These indicate that people who compose the market are aware of the possible pull-out of investors in bitcoin investment. Thus, everybody is vigilant and observing certain issues that may occur in any time soon. Further, given such negative information about bitcoin in other ads, media, news and even this forum – simply would discourage some investors to purchase and invest. Unless no one will buy bitcoin then most probably it will continue to go down. However, since the prices were low, it is the time for us to buy btc and hodl for the future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

It is because the bear in the market are stronger than the bulls and a lot of people are believing that the price will continue to go down rather than going up so it means that they are believing that it is best to sell the cryptocurrencies that they own as soon as possible rather than holding them for long term because it doesn't make sense for them.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

I have also been wondering why the persistent downtrend. Not because it is unusual but because I can't remember if I have witnessed such long downtrend in the past. I don't want to think there is a manipulation we don't know of. Several reasons have been given and yet I don't seem to get it.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

they are lucky people can buy at low prices and sell at high prices and i believe they are happy with the risks and yeah they are lucky with this risk and i think they want to get lucky with crypto for the second time Cheesy
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

maybe many people do not believe that bitcoin is strong enough to increase to the higher price, so they were selling their bitcoin to get their money back. besides that, when bitcoin price is trying to improve, the next day or the next week, there is bad news that will make people afraid to hold bitcoin for a longer time, so they sell their bitcoin again. but in the long-term, I am sure that the bitcoin price will start to rise again, and I am sure that the price can reach the highest price again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
phieudieu

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

So when btc it raises a long time to breaking through this record until the next time you ask why it goes up so fast, so investment is up then it has to come down, when it finishes its process Down to the rùi, it just started to go up that is called the price cycle of coin that will have to meet it! Smiley
cryptjh

Merit: 185

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

The 3 big down trends in Bitcoins history lasted on average 315 days, so if this, the 4th also last around 315 day, then the next uptrend will start around October 2018, however on average also means this cut be later than October, for right now it looks like this down trends cut last well into 2019.
Uptrend’s in Bitcoins last longer than downtrends and always end pushing Bitcoins to new all time highs.
 I think the next uptrend’s will be like the last 4 and last around 600 days if the bull run starts in 2019 and even longer if the bull run starts in 2019
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

As we see the bears return the bitcoin to the market.I think this is the time to buy bitcoin because sooner bitcoin will up again.
And i think whales wants the price to down so that they can buy more bitcoin and if this just happen they can earn big profit when bull turns in the market.
Possible SEC will not approved th ETF.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

In my opinion, is there any speculation here? Perhaps this is the main reason for the price of BTC continuously decreased in the past. In addition, the world economy and politics also impact on the Crypto market. In recent months, we have witnessed steady changes in this currency and many other Altcoins, causing many investors to be nervous, worried about the future.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Bitcoin has experienced several periods in the history of its sharp decline followed by a prolonged winter of depressed prices. Considering the irrational excitement towards the end of last year, major corrections were needed. Stupid money throws money without understanding technology. The market has flooded these people. In principle the determination of the price of Bitcoin is the same as determining the price of oranges. There must be an agreement between the bid price (the price of the people selling Bitcoin) and the asking price (the person who bought Bitcoin). The difference is, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means that one Bitcoin is identical to other Bitcoin.
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

I think Bitcoin is affected by rumors of the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. They made Bitcoin lose price continuously. But in recent weeks, the price of bitcoin has come back slowly and slowly. I think within 3 months, the value of Bitcoin will increase as quickly as they did in the last months of 2017.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

When everybody gets panic and everybody wants to sell their  bitcoin abrupt, that  is one reason why  the price  of bitcoin decreases. But I think when everybody will hold them ,that  Will the time  that  the price of Bitcoin goes UP  Especially   when big investors  want to have them so badly. As of now  the price is so Very low and this is the time to invest  only if anyone wants  to  sell their coins.

https://bigthink.com/reuben-jackson/bitcoin-101-everything-you-need-to-know-about-investing-buying-and-mining-digital-currency.amp

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Charmaine52

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Those who made a profit late last year again came back to reinvest in double the money that has made the market unstable. The main reason is the state, but we all know that big investors and traders will not be able to keep the bitcoin rate low continuously, and I think a big and big market reversal. will take place soon. I do not agree though about the bitcoin not following its normal cycle, it actually did
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: