Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin cointinue its down trend for a long long time this time ?  (Read 892 times)
Aleshia696

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

I think bitcoin will rises again but it should take long time. Market speak out now with demand and supply . And it’s fluctuation depends on buyer and seller sometimes . Finally I hope chuckle investors will be interested to invest on BTC and bitcoin will rise soon.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Bitcoin has been frustrating many times in the past, which has resulted in the increase in the price of Bitcoin frustrating. Bitcoin is not following normal market cycle. Once prices rise, it will be later, but it will be difficult to guess when that happens. I think Bitcoin profits are now eligible for the crypto market.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

I think bitcoin will rises again but it should take long time. Market speak out now with demand and supply . And it’s fluctuation depends on buyer and seller sometimes . Finally I hope chuckle investors will be interested to invest on BTC and bitcoin will rise soon.
I dont think that bitcoin will continue to down for a long time this time. It will just down for weeks or months, and then increase again for weeks or months. The bull run is about to happen so the dropping of bitcoin price will not going to be long. I believe that bull run will happen again before the year ends, just like last year, and i believe that the price of bitcoin will reach its peak again, and maybe higher than that. So dont be affected by the dropping of its price, and just wait patiently because bitcoin will surely increase, its just that we dont know when.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle. Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?
At last time market pump, some people made good profits. We can see they enjoying their profit by traveling around the world and all. I think when they are done with their money They will come back to Crypto seeking profit again? So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?

I think why the bitcoin continuously down trend for a long time this time because of it's demand. The bitcoin demand are still decreasing so the bitcoin price also decreasing. The bitcoin price may affect the bitcoin to function and the bitcoin users are waiting and some bitcoin users are quitting here on bitcoin because of the slow circulation of their bitcoins.
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Bitcoin falls relatively short. Do you think the market of crypto currency can grow without stops making everyone rich? Sometimes the market should fall a little to recruit new customers. This is the main reason.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Bitcoin has been frustrating many times in the past, which has resulted in the increase in the price of Bitcoin frustrating. Bitcoin is not following normal market cycle. Once prices rise, it will be later, but it will be difficult to guess when that happens. I think Bitcoin profits are now eligible for the crypto market.

That is because of it bitcoin price and its nature. All the crypto currencies are volatile and fluctuating on market. If you really need the bitcoin's price potential you just need to invest on the good coins and it will be work perfectly.
As of now bitcoin price seems going bigger in the market. Just invest on the coin and expect the marketplace profit in some weeks or months for sure buddy.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

I think in near future bull run will come and it is the middle time of bull run. That’s why i believe investors will come and invest on this market but it also true there are so many people’s they have no knowledge about this crypto market. Hope situation will change.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I think you need to do your research and not just think Bitcoin will be going up every time there should be a correction time and the correction is base on each chart and once those cahrt are all up then you should expect serious dip like what we are seeing but one thing for sure is that it will never get to the starting point of last correction start,so you need to know those basic things if really you need to know little about the market move.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

I think you need to do your research and not just think Bitcoin will be going up every time there should be a correction time and the correction is base on each chart and once those cahrt are all up then you should expect serious dip like what we are seeing but one thing for sure is that it will never get to the starting point of last correction start,so you need to know those basic things if really you need to know little about the market move.

Market price is important of the all project and product. So If market price will be go down. That product increase in the market place. So if product will be demand in the market. Price will increase. If price will be down  that Most of the people invest in the market place product. But before invest check the market place then choose and invest.
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

The cryptocurrency market has always fluctuations. We cannot really predict the exact cause behind the fluctuations of price of cryptocurrency. Many investors believe that this condition is due to market manipulation by the big whales. No exact reason is still found.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Well we cannot really say what will going to happen here in the crypto currency market. Because we all know and aware that the prices of the crypto currencies here are not stable. There is always a downfall in the Bitcoin, but it will rise up again. For now, a long way has been through having a downfall in Bitcoin but I still keep on holding my Bitcoin since I have a strong belief that in its right time to rise, I will get  more profit in the patience I exerted towards the long wait.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

I think its not alarming for our crypto market because bull run will come very soon. It is my personal opinion about Bitcoin price- because of the issue of bull run most of the investors are holding their coin for this reason fiat money is not coming to crypto market.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

We already know, not like previous years, This year bitcoin price didn't follow its normal market cycle. Crypto market is still not looking. What really happened to the crypto market this time?  Fiat money doesn't come to the Crypto market as expected? Why it happens so? what are the real reasons behind this situation?
At last time market pump, some people made good profits. We can see they enjoying their profit by traveling around the world and all. I think when they are done with their money They will come back to Crypto seeking profit again? So As you think, Is their arrival is a must for Bitcoin price goes up again?
Btc prices will never goes up again,sad but true   Cry.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

Bitcoins continue its down trend for the last long time because the bearish trend  to pull the market down to pick the bitcoin to still lower price.Usually in the market there will be bull and the bearish groups are there actively participating . if there is more sellers in the market than buyers the market will be under the influence of the bearish trend and some other reasons if the buyers are more market will be under the influence of the bullish trend.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

To be very honest, this is being seen every year and the same trend doesnt continue always as there is a market correction always after a peak price.We all should have patience and hold the same either for short term or long term and book the profits.But still i suggest look the markets from the longer point of view.Smaller vision is always manipulating what is being projected now and i m not falling to this trap of downtrend.Especially retail traders get sacred of such situations which shudnt happen in the long term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

This fierce market is so casual. When everyone expects prices to go up, prices will continue to go down. When everyone is depressed, then the market will be pumped back. This decline is a bit different from the previous ones due to the sharp increase in the end of 2017 but I am confident that it will recover.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Maybe because of what happened recently with bitcoin which the price of it drops down. But today bitcoin is recovering and the price now is at 8,000 USD.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

I won't be tired of saying this that every time when someone says, there's no fiat coming in, what happened to the crypto market this time and questions on what's the current situation of the market.

Guys, would you please take a look the price of bitcoin at the same date this and last year and compare it. After comparing, assess on what's really happening in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

We cannot predict the actual work frame of BTC market. Crypto-space is very volatile as you know. But In case of BTC I will say, it is in very usual state. THis is just middle of the year and BTC price has started to rise. By the end of the year it will rise higher even outreaching last years record as I think. Down is for getting higher as you know it does have many ups and downs.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I think manipulation by whales is what causing this downtrend. They want to cause fear, unceratainty to common investor so we will sell at a lost then they will buy when they think that it is cheap enough for them to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: