Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are bleeding badly  (Read 1627 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

The heaviest penny is ETH, the coin is constantly falling, maybe in the next time the price down to $ 200. That's a reasonable price for us to buy
There are more coin drops than ETH. But ETH is one of the leading pennies in the market. And it's the deepest drop in the top 10. Bad for ETH, ETH price may be lower than 250$ in the coming days. But it is not sure which is the lowest price

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Yes, only ETF did not approve and the decline continued and we see now the picture of the beginning of last year. For some, this is a tragedy, since all assets are in Alts and others are able to invest at low prices.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

The ETF review has been postponed by the SEC, and the cryptocurrency market has started to fall sharply this month. I don't know what caused this. I am looking for an answer!
Looking at the market you cannot definitely tell that the extension by SEC is the reason for this crash, there were positive news too but that did not impact the market in a positive light and the market kept on crashing, the major reason is that the regulations coming up is creating all these uncertainty and the investors are worried how it might impact the market and i am sure that is the reason behind the current situation, until things are clear the market will behave like this.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

It is better to buy now but who can buy now? most people are scared and even sell altcoins now. They are gonna pump hard just like it bleeds now.

The market is too unstable for the moment. A couple a days ago we got the bad news from SEC and everything dropped hard, today (apparently without any real reason) we see another massive drop.
You can get profit nowadays by following very closely the market and do some day trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
viewpaker

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

I think it is caused by the delay of the decision of approval of Bitcoin ETF. ETF is a perfect recipe to make this year bullish since many institutional money will get on bitcoin.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Oh my gosh are people done selling yet?  Most altcoins are down like 90% now.  https://youtu.be/0VAZiRldMVU just listen from 4:45 to 9:00  forecasting a 100k bitcoin

You know, it is always difficult (even impossible) to read a person's mind. I do not understand why some guys sell their cryptos when the altcoins are really very cheap.
Breezecoin Harald

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think you have to differentiate if you want to grap a short-term profit or if you are interested in a longer lasting investment. It is quite normal that there is a certain volatility in a young market. But in the long run there is so much investment money to flow into the market, so just keep calm and don`t become nervous. Buy a variety of different coins and you will automatically get some of the right ones...
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Yes, the market is bleeding, and my wallet is bleeding, but I don't have any way. I am now considering whether to sell the rewards and wait for the market to turn around!
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.
The first attempt of ETF is not approved so we need to wait the next one if there's a good impact in crypto market if ETF will approved or not. That's why we see the market is so bloody now.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Yes, the market is bleeding, and my wallet is bleeding, but I don't have any way. I am now considering whether to sell the rewards and wait for the market to turn around!

I am considering selling too but then I think it is too late now because the price is so down compared to how it is few months ago. It is a good buy now but make sure that the coin or token has good fundamentals because many of the coins that are down nowadays would be having a hard time especially those that are not backed by anything like no products or no finish projects yet and then the investors would become impatient waiting for the team and maybe would decide to sell their holdings then.

I think you have to differentiate if you want to grap a short-term profit or if you are interested in a longer lasting investment. It is quite normal that there is a certain volatility in a young market. But in the long run there is so much investment money to flow into the market, so just keep calm and don`t become nervous. Buy a variety of different coins and you will automatically get some of the right ones...

Yes, getting the right coins is the key to be profitable in the future but the question still remains as to what are the right coins to buy. I would suggest to buy those coins that already has a history of going back up after a bear market because it would mean there is a demand and you are confident that no matter how much it dumps, there are always buyers waiting out there.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

we all hope that Alt coins can crawl up and continue to rise until everyone can benefit. But I think that only a few alt coins will be able to succeed because not all coins have good speculation to rise.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

ETF is postponed, so I think that's why the market goes down recently.
Just want to say, that we should wait for a real information about that before going to invest again.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.

I really can't say that bitcoin is on the uptrends. Yes, it may push a little harder but it will go back to its original price quickly than before. I can only say that altcoins will rise if the bitcoin will pump hard just like what happened last year.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Have you any thoughts about at what level what alt you are going to buy? EOS want to buy at 2.1, ETH 150, XRP 0.12-0.15 usd) Or this is impossible;)? How do you think)?

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

I really can't say that bitcoin is on the uptrends. Yes, it may push a little harder but it will go back to its original price quickly than before. I can only say that altcoins will rise if the bitcoin will pump hard just like what happened last year.
I see all altcoins are guided by bitcoin, I also don't know why , when bitcoin drops the altcoin it follows and I also hope that market conditions will recover at the end of the year as you say
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

We seem to be having a new low everyday, the bitcoin price manipulation is having adverse effect on the market, we are having a bitcoin dominance of over 51 percent
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

I think the market is experiencing fragility, many are becoming panic sellers and making market prices fall. No need to worry and panic, use the remaining trust to hold and wait until the price stabilizes, because sooner or later the market will stabilize.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Well, the bleeding can be reduced only if you invest the amount that you wont mind if it went to 0. It's called risk.
There's various ways to solidify the idea about reducing risk. One way is to make sure that the tech just *makes sense*, that the team looks capable of actually delivering the promises, that the time frame for delivering is reasonable and that there is future growth
Some coins like ethereum, ubiq, lumens, and even eterbase have all of this. But dont let me tell you. The best way of reducing risk is research about it yourself and make your mind at ease.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

I think the market is experiencing fragility, many are becoming panic sellers and making market prices fall. No need to worry and panic, use the remaining trust to hold and wait until the price stabilizes, because sooner or later the market will stabilize.

LOL, some alts are at -95% from ATH and there is no need to panic at all. Let them panic, looks like fun to me. Nobody told them to come here at the first place. You want easy money for nothing, so welcome to the crypto world.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

those who made purchases at a high price during the bull season are now big damages. but in the crypto market everything can change at any moment. increase your hand and prepare for the next bull season
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: