Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are bleeding badly  (Read 1627 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

those who made purchases at a high price during the bull season are now big damages.
If they are really into the market and sees big future on it, they won't look at the negative and red numbers for their portfolio. Instead of taking it as a disappointment, they can use it to buy more while the market isn't so good.

but in the crypto market everything can change at any moment. increase your hand and prepare for the next bull season
Yup, if we managed to survive for this dip. The possibility of riding the bull run for the next months is likely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dirisu2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

The rate at which alt coin are bleeding is so unexpected and its affecting the confidence of investors.. I hope the market rebound soon
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.

Actually, I was expecting that the prices can go down more, according to recent price situations, but many of the altcoins, especially ethereum have made a very big downing. But I am not panic and I continue waiting.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

The price of altcoins is decreasing dramatically due to the impact of the stock market, so you need to calmly analyze the market situation to make the correct decision rather than panic sell because of a serious loss. So this time should wait until the altcoins increase the rate to continue to invest.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

Bitcoin dominance has risen to 53% so people are going to safety of bitcoin over altcoins. This probably is the  last phase of this correction that should end soon.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

We are having  lows we have not thought possible in the last 9 months, Ethereum for example is trading  at 284$, Ltc at 56$. Hopefully, things will recover soonest. Bitcoin only seem to be untouchable at the moment
AIO Inc
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

AIOMiner.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:20:04 AM

We're going to start consolidating around BTC again, and then we should see another massive bullrun.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

It is better to buy now but who can buy now? most people are scared and even sell altcoins now. They are gonna pump hard just like it bleeds now.
Buying coin means put some believes in it. You have some believes that in the near future, the coin you bought has potential to defeat and survive from this bleeding market. If they're sacred, it means they don't have believe in it.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

those who made purchases at a high price during the bull season are now big damages. but in the crypto market everything can change at any moment. increase your hand and prepare for the next bull season
I'm included in this, I bought at the beginning of the year which means I buy when bull run happens. and then the price dropped very deep and I lost a lot. some coins I sell because there is no hope and buy big coins when they bleed and sell it when the price go up. it slightly reduces losses. You're right that in any crypto market anything can be possible, be patient, if there is blood price of course green price must be happen
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

Now the market is giving another big opportunity to people who are looking for investments in altcoins. We don't know whether the prices will recover or not but the prices went very low in the market compared with the prices in January.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

It is better to buy now but who can buy now? most people are scared and even sell altcoins now. They are gonna pump hard just like it bleeds now.
Buying coin means put some believes in it. You have some believes that in the near future, the coin you bought has potential to defeat and survive from this bleeding market. If they're sacred, it means they don't have believe in it.
The whole market is volatile so if the coins you are holding down are understandable, how important are you to plan for the next time. I believe that there is always a trend in this market and that if it is captured it can be successful.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Market seems in final capitulation bloodbath phase so hoping the final bottom arrives soon. Most altcoins have already given up all their gains of last one year.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

The real question is, who are the idiots selling at these prices?
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

yes it's all just temporary. we know cryptocurrency is very volatile and when it rises it will skyrocket but when it falls it will be very deep.
the important thing is that we must be prepared in any condition and ready to take profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

People selling to rebuy this lower or maybe we see some kind of manipulation on market. To open short position you don't need to have coins on your account. But you can sell them a lot. For example, lots of ICO have to pay salary, rent in fiat so they have to sell eth that they have. Problem is that I don't see any new buyers(

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Now the market is giving another big opportunity to people who are looking for investments in altcoins. We don't know whether the prices will recover or not but the prices went very low in the market compared with the prices in January.
The prices will definitely recover, but the only thing we obviously do not know is when. Like you said, this is more like the market giving another opportunity to those who could have missed the show in the past. I believe there is no way anyone can get it better than now that the whole market is red, what is just worrying is, come back few years later and you will see some old members claiming they missed the dip and how they could have been extremely richer by then. It is what it is, as some people are seeing the opportunity that abounds in the bear market, some are chickening out.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

We will continue such falling until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after Sec decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$, Bitcoin cash 150$ and so on. Guys be ready, winter is coming.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

The heaviest penny is ETH, the coin is constantly falling, maybe in the next time the price down to $ 200. That's a reasonable price for us to buy
There was a time when the value of ETH was very high in the record of crypto and it can go again to such a height as well. So we should not call the project a failed project just because the price of ETH is down. The market is rather on the recovery period and we can see that even if the price is not rising, it is not even falling sharply and the stability element is still there. This means that the rise is expected anytime soon.
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

If you are running an ICO project, presumably at a loss and with your expenses in fiat. You gotta pay rent, marketing, utilities, IT, etc. Many people can't be paid 100% in crypto. So you have a bunch of ETH that you raised and you see the value falling. You have these expenses and worry about ETH doing even worse while your landlord and employees start screaming. So you sell just to lock in fiat for future expenses. I don't know that this is the exact scenario, but many ICOs (ones that didn't raise $100m) will not be nearly as flush as they were a few months ago.
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

We will continue such falling until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after Sec decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$, Bitcoin cash 150$ and so on. Guys be ready, winter is coming.

The SEC's reasoning for not approving the ETF was so vague that they can conceivably delay any crypto ETF indefinitely. I agree that this pain is more than short term, and any real sustainable recovery unlikely until next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: