Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade..??  (Read 2115 times)
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.

for earning in this market, dont enter the market.
wait until btc will drop the 5000 dollars.
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

First, decide which coins or projects you are interested in. Then invest in them, study their position in the market, try to do an independent analysis on the basis of studies. I advise you to invest not in one project, but in several. Thus, you partially protect yourself from risks.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

Trading in the crypto currency market is a trap, because almost all are managed by bots. To normally trade you need to have big finances.
But it's better not to mess with it, the best strategy is hold.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

You want to trade coins. Find out which coin you want to be listed in for any exchange. Create an account at that exchange and make trading. It is very simple to implement. But trading how effective and without loss. Needs a process of learning and experience. If such a newbie with great ambition. You will lose the whole in a few days, because this market is not simple

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

This should be up youtube learning will be better, many people will share the truth and very detailed, suitable for us to learn, ask on this forum probably will not clear you to make a transaction in a way exactly

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

as a newbie in trading cryptos, we all must know Bitcoin is not an easy coin to trade, the price of Bitcoin is controlled by the whales and the second thing is the market is dropping so fast that it is not going to be easy to have any profit at this moment, but have to wait for a long time before it can recover again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

You want to trade coins. Find out which coin you want to be listed in for any exchange. Create an account at that exchange and make trading. It is very simple to implement. But trading how effective and without loss. Needs a process of learning and experience. If such a newbie with great ambition. You will lose the whole in a few days, because this market is not simple

exactly, usually a newbie come to crypto trade want to make huge profit in short time
and this is not good,, because trade need patience and discipline,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Well, you should start by educating yourself about what is crypto trading. Firstly, there are a ton of cryptocurrencies out there in the market. How do they differ? In terms of transfer fees, trading platfomrs supported, blockchain technology behind it, and developments planned for the future. Once you nail down those with highest prospects (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, for example), head over online and search out guide about next few things:

- trading strategies (similar to Forex and CFD)
- trading apps and charts (to collect data)
- bots, softwares, and APIs (once you are a bit experienced)
- how to conduct technical and fundamental analysis
- available instruments (Futures, Swaps, etc)

And that's about it for a starter. Use, at most, $100 for trials or demos if available to get the feel. As for the bullet point, I would suggest an online guide, with my own favorite being Cryptocointrade (https://www.cryptocointrade.com/).

Happy trading!
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

You can start with watching some videos to understand how you can make buying and selling on the exchanges.

And if you improve your skills, you can find your own way on investing and follow your own strategy.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

If you just a newbie that's why ay First trade is very difficult for you i think. But if people try, then everything can be done. First of all you have to need some USD to starting trade.Than which coin you going to invest after that you should make plan long term trading or short time trading. Those are very important basic rules to start trading for begging.   

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

I would not suggest trading to a newbie because you struggle more and earn less in trading but in holding it is overall better. So hodl not trade

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

the first thing to learn in trading is emotional management. then management money. after that it is ripe to use the internet to learn. watch youtube. learn chart and market. continue learning and one day you will definitely understand the experience of going directly to the market
sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

so many ways or information about trading. you can see on youtube or other article info. as a beginner how to manage capital when trading is certainly very necessary. If you want to trade for the long term, now is the right time to buy. but if you want to be a day trader it's still possible to take 10% profit, I guess.

really what the master said is that we really have to learn and look at how, the rules and the work itself for that we must study seriously.

You are right that despite the many articles that discuss trade issues there are even demonstrations that can be seen and are very useful. But I am here aiming to see what traders are like who have already pursued the tranding section so that I am not mistaken.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

I would not suggest trading to a newbie because you struggle more and earn less in trading but in holding it is overall better. So hodl not trade

Thank you for your response, even though you want me to hold my token, but you might be able to give some important points or points in choosing and exchanging because I still want to study more about trading.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Learn how to trade from the professionals
whaletank_dot_trade
It's the best option for newbies
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

anyone can of course trade, but what is difficult is how to make a profit, and I am also not good at trading, and I think trading crypto is easy, but it is not as easy as what I think, but even though I often made a mistake in trading, I will keep trying until I can do it.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I will suggest you take your time to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of crypto and also read about trading, watch tutorial videos to enhance your knowledge of trading. After the reading, you should then put it into practice with little fund. You should also learn to know when to sell and when to trade.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

I think Bitcoin and Altcoin are the same. It is important that you learn from others trader to accumulated experience. You need to study the coin analysis, market, chart, ... buy when prices fall and sell when prices rise
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

You can check the price of the coin in the coinmarket cap then their you can see where exchanges you can see the coin but if you are just newbie use the bittrex for your trading most of the coin are listed there and before you trade you need to study the basic of trading so that you will not risk the money that you will invest after studying try it with just a little small amount so that if you have made a mistaje and you lose you will not lose all the money that you have then you should also learn how to read the price of the coin it is very importabt that you learn how to read the prices it is one of the factor that you need so that you will know how you will play with your coins and you know when you will sell or trade your coins. If you do not know how then you might sell or trade it without earning.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

I will suggest you take your time to learn the technical and fundamental analysis of crypto and also read about trading, watch tutorial videos to enhance your knowledge of trading. After the reading, you should then put it into practice with little fund. You should also learn to know when to sell and when to trade.

That's very interesting, I can understand more about how to trade. But I am still confused about where to start because I have not been able to see potential coins that can provide benefits to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: