Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade..??  (Read 2113 times)
sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

Let's try a simple move on trading. Just buy a bit of bitcoin, then wait for the price to rise above the price you bought. And if the price still below your first buy, don't sell it no matter what. You first need to learn the basic.
That is true, but if we want to become a professional trader he must start doing something cause collecting only a knowledge in theory is not enough to make any good steps here, he must do some moves on market and at the same time get more and more knowledge.
The trading practice that I have done is to use a very simple system, as suggested by friends here. I still want to gather some other trade material while I practice it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

"
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.
To play trading? Trading is not a game. And if you want to do it, first of all, you should change your opinion about it. There is a lot of information about trading on the internet (Google, Youtube). Start from the basics, then you will understand the market better."
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

"
Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.
To play trading? Trading is not a game. And if you want to do it, first of all, you should change your opinion about it. There is a lot of information about trading on the internet (Google, Youtube). Start from the basics, then you will understand the market better."
Trading is not a simple task, you have to learn from it and understand how it run. As far as I know traders can buy and sell bitcoins using different fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency. A trader must be wise and always focus to get bigger profit.

Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

I think trading is not as easy as we imagined, this is not only when we buy cheaply and after rising or expensive we sell it, it's not that easy. There are many considerations and analyzes that must be done, we also need to be able to understand other graphics and news. Because if we ignore it, then we will be stuck. I am also not good at trading, so I always try and learn from past mistakes.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Trading is a specific for all. You should looking for something about it in the internet. And one working system it is yourself mind and exptrience in trading.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

The best trading is to buy and hold 3 years and it will bear huge fruit.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

First and main thing is to deposit your fiat. Without that you will not be able to do any trading. When you completed that i would advice you when you choose the coin you would like to buy , to go on coinmarketcap and see there where it is listed. Youtube videos will help you the best way i mean to trade on specific exchanges.
Good luck!
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

First you need to read a lot of literature on trade. By carefully studying the market, it also requires a lot of practice and constant analysis of the work.
The second and very important moment it is meditation) or you will start to get very nervous !
Vaslime

Activity: 141

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.

Trading is a  a continues learning but to gain profit or to accumulate coins trading is the best there are some tools and indicators that you can use to gain profit and lessen the losses.
1. MACD
2 STOCHASTIC RSI
3 FIBONACCI
you can study does tools and indicators so that you can gain whatever you want. But if you would like to get profit on descent amount you must have atleast big profit. atleast 0.5BTC that you can divide on different coins. You must be patient on waiting not to sell if you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Firstly, stay away from panic. Do not listen the pessimist traders. The prices can go extremely down, just like this term, but if you do a successful search, I think your chance to make profit can rise.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:22 AM

Many have recommended one thing or the other on how to trade to you and one thing that I will said is that your should know that trading is a very risky venture and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrencies market work. Investing into cryptocurrencies is not easy as you can lose all your risk capital to the market.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:08:27 AM

Trading is a  a continues learning but to gain profit or to accumulate coins trading is the best there are some tools and indicators that you can use to gain profit and lessen the losses.
1. MACD
2 STOCHASTIC RSI
3 FIBONACCI
you can study does tools and indicators so that you can gain whatever you want. But if you would like to get profit on descent amount you must have atleast big profit. atleast 0.5BTC that you can divide on different coins. You must be patient on waiting not to sell if you

I do not understand the indicators that you have suggested because I am still exploring little by little the problem of trade and also the types of coins that can be used as investments. Maybe you should give a more detailed explanation of the terms of a particular term.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Many have recommended one thing or the other on how to trade to you and one thing that I will said is that your should know that trading is a very risky venture and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrencies market work. Investing into cryptocurrencies is not easy as you can lose all your risk capital to the market.

You are right, I have received a lot of input from friends who have commented here or what I have read from topic topics that have been published by other friends and that really helped me. If I have made a decision to trade, then I am ready with all the risks that I will face. Thank you very much.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

Trading is the best way to earn high returns in cryptos. Day trading and short term trading (weeks to few months) would earn you the best possible ROI in very short period. No other asset is that capable. There might be less risk in other assets, but if you trade technically and wisely, you can make it big in cryptos. Only newbie traders suffer here and panic sell or FOMO. If you understand market, then you can diversify your crypto portfolio in such a way that in long term, you will be profitable. You need to have a large cap coins in such percentage that a day trading with small cap coins can be compensated in long term if you go through a loss.

Trader/investor needs to create a perfect portfolio keeping in mind the risk-reward ratio.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Trade is a large field of knowledge. Before you start trading you need:
Read a few books.
Then understand that in trade suits you.
Take a thousand charts and carefully study them.
Based on the information gathered, create your own trading system.
Start trading on paper to get a stable plus.
It will be months, maybe years.
If you act intuitively, there is a high probability that you will fail.
This is very superficial. Maybe you changed your mind Grin?

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

You have to learn trading skills, patterns and more.
Tradingview is a good start point for you. also there are lots of other resources try google to find them out

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

Trading is the best way to earn high returns in cryptos. Day trading and short term trading (weeks to few months) would earn you the best possible ROI in very short period. No other asset is that capable. There might be less risk in other assets, but if you trade technically and wisely, you can make it big in cryptos. Only newbie traders suffer here and panic sell or FOMO. If you understand market, then you can diversify your crypto portfolio in such a way that in long term, you will be profitable. You need to have a large cap coins in such percentage that a day trading with small cap coins can be compensated in long term if you go through a loss.

Trader/investor needs to create a perfect portfolio keeping in mind the risk-reward ratio.

I have tried a few simple steps to start investing and trading but that is the beginning and I will continue to consider everything and advice from people who have already plunged into the field because the best teacher in everything is experience even though the experience is the experience of others.

Thanks a lot.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

in conducting trade we must be truly mature in making decisions so that it does not lead to regret.
to do the right trade is very simple, namely to buy low and sell high. but all that is not as easy as we imagine. therefore I usually only trade for a long period (holding) so I don't need to monitor the market price every day.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

It is best to know the basics, which one of it is buying low and selling high. You would also want to familiarize your self to the altcoins that you are about to invest in. After that choose a good trading platform where you can save fuel money for cash in and out. Familiarize your self with stoo loss. Evaluate every investment and protect your profit.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Trading is not just a simple work. You need a very good knowledge, a better understanding of the market, a good emotional controlling ability and lots of things. If you don't have anything like these, it is better to learn it well first.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: