Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade..??  (Read 2114 times)
cuprice

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

How do you do tranding .. ??

What kind of system do you use to make a profit ... ??

Before that I thank you for your participation.
Don't worry everything can be reach through Google as long as you are willing to learn new things. This crypto trading can be easy if you watch video on YouTube as you can choose any exchanges you want. Just help yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Trade is a large field of knowledge. Before you start trading you need:
Read a few books.
Then understand that in trade suits you.
Take a thousand charts and carefully study them.
Based on the information gathered, create your own trading system.
Start trading on paper to get a stable plus.
It will be months, maybe years.
If you act intuitively, there is a high probability that you will fail.
This is very superficial. Maybe you changed your mind Grin?

Yes ... we all know that trading is very risky, even someone can lose all assets he has if he is not careful in trading. And my goal here is to learn more about trading so that I don't lose my assets with my carelessness.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Hi .. I'm still a newbie who just knew Bitcoin and also other Altcoin but I do not know how to play tranding.

Don't worry everything can be reach through Google as long as you are willing to learn new things. This crypto trading can be easy if you watch video on YouTube as you can choose any exchanges you want. Just help yourself.
It seems to me that searching for information using the Google search engine does not make sense, since everything a beginner needs is on a bitcointalk. This forum has already helped many to become professionals.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

It seems to me that searching for information using the Google search engine does not make sense, since everything a beginner needs is on a bitcointalk. This forum has already helped many to become professionals.
It seems to me that many users very well perceive information visually, and therefore a good choice for training in the crypto currency business is still YouTube. I also paid attention to everything not only on the forum, but also on the video from YouTube.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

You can learn about the trading in google or you’re looking for information in trading section on bitcointalk. I recommend capital little beforehand that did not lose much.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

To go about trading, I will suggest you take your time to do a good research and read all possible topics you can find related to trading, you can even watch tutorial videos for better understanding after that, you start trading with little amount and you should also have good knowledge of technical analysis.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

You first have to get good at trading to make money from it and getting good really takes time. You will probably lose a lot of money when learning and making mistakes along the road. But if you keep going you will learn and build up this intuition you need.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

My main system is that, making buying when the prices are at the bottom and waiting for my profit for a long, and maybe seriously a very loong time. In my opinion, holding is very good if you select the coins which are the most promising ones.
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:44:29 AM

Yes ... all the information we are looking for is not Google as we expected, but if we want to see the development of crypto world then Google is the right choice.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Most of my profits come from bounty missions, and I don't participate in too many transactions. If you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies, then Youtube is your choice!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

I think, you can find good books about Exchange and use it for traiding in Cryptocurrency. Looks good.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

In my opinion, you should be up to youtube to learn, many tutorials are very detailed on youtube, so learn them for a long time, maybe the market will...
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

You need to search as many strategies you will find and pick some that you will like and you feel your intuition. It will be the same for you!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Trading is not easy to get there. where you do not understand in my opinion there is no sense. But if you really want something to start is probably to watch a video on YouTube to understand what and how. I think these videos are now a lot of this website.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Trading is one that supports the world economy, so that we can also follow one of the trades so that we can benefit from the capital we plant. Mastering the market you are currently living
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

In my opinion, you should be up to youtube to learn, many tutorials are very detailed on youtube, so learn them for a long time, maybe the market will...

Thank you for the advice that you have given, I hope you can release some links here to make it easier and also refer to the yuotube channel that you mean.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

I think because you still newbie, and a lot of thing you don't know about trading, better you should learn some basic in Google, because it's free, and almost all you want is in google. Try to learn-by-yourself before ask someone you don't know.
when I started newly which was last year, apart from someone thought me some few things, I did some more research on trading and watched a lot of youtube videos on crypto trading too. I think you will find some of them very useful too.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Trading is based on insiders - the one who owns the information, owns the world. Watch out for certain signals and sell in the plus, buy back on the rollback.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I would suggest watch a lot of videos in Youtube on how to trade in crypto market then read a lot of topics about crypto and also go here babypips.com where you can a learn a lot especially the basics of trading. Goodluck.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

I would suggest watch a lot of videos in Youtube on how to trade in crypto market then read a lot of topics about crypto and also go here babypips.com where you can a learn a lot especially the basics of trading. Goodluck.
That is a good one, watch youtube, i think it's the easiest one to learn how to trade. For me, to learn trade fast is just go visit the exchange site first and after that you can check it 1-1 and step by step how to trade there. Actually i learn about trading is by myself, i learn directly at the trading site and deposit my coins and just buy-sell directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: