Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to buy BTC  (Read 228 times)
wyplashdea (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

Hi all:

Im quite worry about how hard its getting to buy BTCs without telling everyone averything about you. I want to ask you which are the safest places/websites where buying BTC its easy and you dont have the feeling of being treated like a thief.

Thank you sou much.

Bye!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
woolm110

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

Not used one myself but if you want to be completely anonymous you could use a Bitcoin ATM, I believe you just need a wallet address. You can find a list here - https://coinatmradar.com/, other option is to buy them locally and in person from someone. Personally I've used Bittylicious which has worked well, you do need to verify your identify though
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Not used one myself but if you want to be completely anonymous you could use a Bitcoin ATM, I believe you just need a wallet address. You can find a list here - https://coinatmradar.com/, other option is to buy them locally and in person from someone. Personally I've used Bittylicious which has worked well, you do need to verify your identify though

I do agree with this since when you use bitcoin atm there are no registrations needed and you only need a bitcoin wallet to receive bitcoin. But there is nothing wrong with submitting a compliance on KYC and AML if you are not doing something wrong. But to the author if you have a good reason as why you need to be unknown then use a bitcoin atm.
wyplashdea (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

Yeah, i do agree that we are not doing anything wrong but that feeling of being watched its so boring, and makes everything so complicated / slow. BTC should be so fast and easy!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

For me buy on the wallet you are using that supported it, Because if you are going to buy on some people here or you dont know it is really a risk for you. Here in our country we have some online wallet that  we can buy bitcoin i suggest if you have like that just buy there.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Great tip thank you. I have never really thought about going to an BTC atm before, I will use one soon now.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

Thats a common question for everyone who wants to buy bitcoin.
you can check https://localbitcoins.com hope it will help.

spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

The safest way for Bitcoin you have to use hardware wallets like Ledger, Ledger is one of the most famous hardware purses among lovers of cryptocurrency, The price is not too expensive.
polladparker

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

if you want to purchase bitcoin so first of all know about the bitcoin .and search on ico bench and purchase it .
asevila

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

The safest way for Bitcoin you have to use hardware wallets like Ledger, Ledger is one of the most famous hardware purses among lovers of cryptocurrency, The price is not too expensive.
But they are only for storing, aren't they? You can't buy BTC or any other crypto with hardware wallet.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

Hi all:

Im quite worry about how hard its getting to buy BTCs without telling everyone averything about you. I want to ask you which are the safest places/websites where buying BTC its easy and you dont have the feeling of being treated like a thief.

Thank you sou much.

Bye!
I think if you are new to the market then this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is increasing continuously over time and in the medium term the bitcoin price It will also be able to continue rising and touching $ 10,000 in the near future. So I think that at this point you should start buying bitcoin when the price is adjusted at $ 8100.
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

Personally, I use Coinbase. Despite the divided opinion on CB in the crypto community, they’ve been consistent and trustworthy for a long time now. They were one of the first crypto exchanges to hire a decent number of additional staff to improve the quality and overall performance of the end-user support. This, in turn, reflects in much faster support query responses, much quicker account and bank verification, and positive experience as the result.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

We don't normally gets worry when buying bitcoin since my wallet is capable of buying and selling bitcoin and ethereum. Coins.ph is really trusted and recommendable wallet, it has also many payment transaction to do like paying electricity bills and telecomms. Buying bitcoin on some exchanges will costs you more than buying on wallet.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

I agree with you, using hardware wallet may be safer to store every asset we have, even more bitcoin. and I think in some reputable exchangers we can buy bitcoins.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

for me its better if p2p(person to person) if you buy btc but you should search that is a legit buyer, incase you cant find there are many sites that can u buy btc..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

well when you are trying to buy bitcoin without revealing your identity, you may not be a thief but you are a tax-evader which is another illegal act that you may unknowingly perform. which means you will have a tough time finding legit places and safely trade. and you will have to pay higher price for bitcoin because you are not just buying bitcoin you are also buying your privacy.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

The safest way i think is getting a wallet address,then get to coinbase to buy or  you can also participate in an ico when paid in token and exchange for bitcoin.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

I do agree with this since when you use bitcoin atm there are no registrations needed and you only need a bitcoin wallet to receive bitcoin. But there is nothing wrong with submitting a compliance on KYC and AML if you are not doing something wrong. But to the author if you have a good reason as why you need to be unknown then use a bitcoin atm.

You have someplace for your bitcoin to actually go to once you have a wallet. To connect your credit  or debit card to your wallet is a convenient way to get it done quickly.  But its defend on what bank and card you use to determine when its done.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Hi all:

Thank you sou much.

Bye!
I think if you are new to the market then this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is increasing continuously over time and in the medium term the bitcoin price It will also be able to continue rising and touching $ 10,000 in the near future. So I think that at this point you should start buying bitcoin when the price is adjusted at $ 8100.
yes, I'm also sure btc will touch the price of $ 10k in the near future, but the question above is where he should buy btc easily, how do you suggest now

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I believe that localbitcoins is one of the safe locations to buy Bitcoins without disclosing your identity. There are some traders who prefer to trade with the people having verified identity but you can definitely skip those traders and trade with rest of the traders. In this way, you will be able to use localbitcoins automated escrow system in order to purchase Bitcoins without disclosing identity but with adequate security precaution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: