Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts suck!  (Read 890 times)
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Well, man, I am also disappointed because I am a coinholder like you and I see at my coins every day most of them are falling down deeper and deeper. Some of my coins are so low so there is no sense to sell them almost for free. I have decided to hold them because I actually do not have a choice. Anyway I hope that the situation will be changed in the better way soon.
tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

Haha you haven't been screwed over. We are going through a normal cycle. First bitcoin rises, then altcoins follow. Naturally people hop onto the bitcoin train, and then take their profits to alt coins. So it's not a good time to bail on alts now, we never know when the alts will start pumping. So just be patient for now, and reap the benefits later.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!

Reminds me the old days when this situation used to be very much normal. Whenever BTC used to be up then the ALTS went down and even vice versa was true. This just just the opposite pair used to be sold for the hiking one so that then can get into the profit window immediately. In between the scenario got changed broadly and then the relationship was proportional to BTC/ALT. I guess somehow we are seeing the bull run only for BTC and ALTS might just take the same bull run soon, you have to wait for them to get invested. Currently bitcoin is more attractive for most of the investors.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

it's actually been a while since we had this opposite trend of btc vs altcoin. most recently alts were following btc trends so I can understand..but still it is perfectly normal market behavior
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Do not engage in trading and you will not be angry,you do nonsense with their rates on the decline and increase  Cheesy
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Anything can happen on a short span of time. We have seen how market or price of bitcoin itself on last 24 hours. Pumped out reaching 8300 where its price is just on 6300-6400 on last weeks as far as I remember.If we do see the dominance of bitcoin itself then we can really see its on 47% which we can presume or do tell people pulling out their altcoin holding and now betting on bitcoin. Yes, it can crash anytime but people is already aware of such thing. The thing you do pissed on how volatile this market is.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

Not selling but angry!

You overconfidence with the speculations of others who say bitcoin will drastically decrease to $5k, but in the end it turns out bitcoin is able to rise again and announces that the strongest bitcoin support is priced around $6500. It's natural if you're upset but so it's an experience to be able to more thoroughly read and analyze a price movement of crypto in the market to be able to earn a consistent profit.
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

And? You're going to sell it all? LOL. In this world it's "King first" not "Lady first" Smiley). Which one is the king of this crypto world will have right to rise back first and then it'll be the turn for all other altcoins Smiley. If you can't stand anymore so you should quiut Smiley. Don't complain anymore cause this world is not for weak hand.
I like this definition "King first". I can't say better!
This is really BTC time. Whales bought a lot of BTC today. I saw on market that they bought all BTC on market and didn't sell. Usually when someone buy huge part on BTC after that someone usually sell their BTC an price go down. Now we don't see that. Whales didn't sell anything. This is why price went up from 7600 to 8200 for a 1 day.

Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

As you guess the BTC to the next will be 10K USD. Please wait.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

Not selling but angry!

Do not worry wins the one who is waiting. In such moments if you are an investor, it will be better not to open the market. Start other business and wait for new growth. This will save your nerves and save deposit.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

At this point if your way behind Satoshi wise I would suggest HODL'ing.  The alts usually pump after the Bitcoin pump.  You don't want to move to Bitcoin only to then have the alts pump.  I'm in the same boat.  I jumped off Bitcoin too early and missed the last BTC run. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

I'm also slowly losing hope on altcoins day by day, I think that their progress is slow and that their use for trading is more focused for day traders, I'm focused on long term profits, may be because of that, that I'm getting bored of alts... I'll wait for some time but I'm currently tempted to just hold bitcoin from now.
laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I'm also slowly losing hope on altcoins day by day, I think that their progress is slow and that their use for trading is more focused for day traders, I'm focused on long term profits, may be because of that, that I'm getting bored of alts... I'll wait for some time but I'm currently tempted to just hold bitcoin from now.

Hold! in the long term altcoin will give more profit than bitcoin and ethereum. The main thing is to choose a good project at the very start. Now it is nkn
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Not selling but angry!
Just a piece of advice, if you made some moves and then you lose money then you are the one that made the wrong moves and not the market, brilliant moves do not make you lose money, brilliant moves makes you a fortune, the price of bitcoin right now can only go in two directions it can go up in a fast way or it can go down in a fast way and the reason is that everyone is waiting for the decision of the SEC about the creation of a bitcoin ETF on august 10 or 16 depending on the sources, so keep your eyes open for that data and see what it is the ruling and adjust your strategy accordingly, remember you are the one that needs to adjust to the market and not the other way around.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

Be patient. Be calm. Hold everything, don`t sell. No worries. Take advantage of the low prices and buy. Try to enjoy the ride. Finally prices will rise........and rise...........and rise!
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Alts are being sold for bitcoin so its price will rise a lot, after that people will start to sell btc for altcoin as it is high but the time between these two events matters.
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

Not selling but angry!

Probably alts will recover on Q4, meaning october onwards. First 3 quarters probably are for the mother bear.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

You have to calm down and have some patience all the altcoins are going down because bitcoin price is going up, after some time, altcoins will start to grow up too

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Current bitcoin price is almost 8k marks but all altcoins prices are going down.  It's not a happy moment but we need to think positively & hold our patience. Prices can drop down but it doesn't mean that prices will not improve or rise again. I think it's just a matter of time, everything will be ok within few days or weeks.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

When decisions we make while investing are not in line with the outcome of the market, we are all annoyed. Actually, bitcoin's action affect the entire market and the rise in altcoins will usually come after bitcoin.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: