Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts suck!  (Read 887 times)
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Its normal situation, after this u can see what will happen in cryptocurrency. Maybe bitcoin and other coin do some correction to up.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

will be better al on market in september.
FreeEarnsActivist

Activity: 124
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

BTC dominance above 50%, we all know who's king!
jbruce82366

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

You can use your BTC to buy altcoins, then grab a seat and wait  Grin Altcoins will increase, I strong believe it.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

)))
welcome on hot summer sale, friends)
discounts on alts to -90% and more)
I myself am in nem with a loss -75%
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

It is precisely because too many scam altcoins appear that the consequences will be caused. I think we should resist altcoins that have no real value and only hype, and pay more attention to those technical altcoins.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

I'm also more leaned towards Bitcoin than alt coins. However, this is an extremely volatile market and things like this happened and will continue to happen in the future.

Having Bitcoin also certainly helps, since you are covered to continue trading when any of the two crashes(unless both do at the same time) but it certainly is a good and safe way for anybody to go forward instead of depress.

Just relax, learn from it and continue. We need to have present inside our heads that everything we learn will be useful possibly for all ours lives, since Cryptos will be in this world for a very long time.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
Same situation... I've bought some altcoins in June, but today the price is going even lower!

CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Crypto is a risk and always will be. You need to be years in that market to know that panic is not the best option.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

At the moment, it may seem so but there will be flow of cash back into altcoins when bitcoin candidates again. It may take some time but will eventually
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!

The whole market situation in recent weeks is not pleasant. But I think this should not affect us badly. And in general, there are really many altcoins that do not cost anything. Few are the coins with really great potential in my opinion.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

You could be right that atcoins sucks, but maybe not everytime. There are also times that alts can make you enough profit by buying cheap. Prices in crypto can be a roller coaster ride and sometime it can even stay down, but still you can have faith that it will rie back again.

Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

With altcoins you need to be careful. Constantly monitor news on the market and on each coin separately. This is real work. Have 14 hours to spend at the computer. Otherwise, the risk of losing your money is very high.
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

This was the way the bull market started last year, but I suggest you try to distract your coin now. It's a good choice to change most of the coins into bitcoins when the trend is not obvious.
1 out of 100 you will burn by this suggestion, while I'm not saying it's bad suggestion, but will give you example:
I had DENT, and BTC was on potential rise, I sold DENT and BTC start to rise, but.... DENT was listed on Binance and boom I lost 2x, 3x.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Even if you continue to hold Bitcoin instead of Altcoin, you can't avoid losing it. I believe that you have seen the fall in August, and all the coins are not spared!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!

You are so angry with your investments in crypto because you are doing it all wrong my friend. You should try to consider studying more in order for you to work well in it.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

now it's very difficult to make a Bitcoin direction indicator. because the price of Bitcoin is strongly influenced by News. so there are so many different predictions. some people say Bitcoin will fall to 4k and some say it will go up to 7k-8k, if you listen to it. I believe you will be confused. so, it's best to make your own decisions based on your personal analysis.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Agree, as investments many altcoins suck.  Especially the least expensive ones, the ones trading for pennies.  The huge irony is that these same ones would be excellent to use as money as compared to bitcoin (if only they had strong mining support).  You could pay a fraction of a cent for a transaction and wouldn't have to wait that long for a confirmation with most of them.  The same isn't true for bitcoin.  The main advantage of bitcoin is that it has huge support.  There are so many more ppl owning it than any other altcoin but it kinda sucks as a currency. 

Everything is backwards.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Alts sucks? Nah, I don't think so. It is typical for any coin, not only altcoin to encounter a lessening in its cost and it isn't alright for us to state that they suck only thus. They are so much that decides if a coin is justified regardless of the promotion or not, and I don't feel that a lessening in its cost is one approach to state that, else it would have been alright to state that bitcoin likewise suck.
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Most of the altcoins did not meet the promises of their white papers. This is also the reason for people's disappointment. People overestimated the development of crypto last year. In fact, the popularity of crypto is a long process, we need to be more patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: