Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[YOBET.IO] NEXT GENERATION ‘SMART CONTRACT’ GAMBLING PLATFORM  (Read 1062 times)
Margaretlove

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

there so many project as same aiming as your dev, what is makes your project different from other project, I hope you have make some improvement to make this project larger
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

This is an awesome platform, I like the idea that it will keep the users anonymous even if it the platform itself will be transparent to its users. But the question is, will the transactions fees at the minimum cost like it is going to be cheap? What I hate from a lot of gambling sites  are the transactions fees for withdrawal and deposits which eats up a lot of what a player winnings.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

YOBET seems a very promising platform because it has many functions that allows the users to be anonymous. This project can give people the chance to create their own game by using their platform. Also their coins has so many functions so I think this will be a good ICO
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

YOBET offers a big discount about their coin so i think it's worth taking this opportunity . This is an interesting kind of project because the coin has many features like playing various games on the platform. Gamblers will surely like this kind of project and I think many will avail this promotion.
BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Since online gambling is one of the largest and most rapidly expanding industries today. I simply like the idea of this brilliant fast online gambling platform with small fee. Very interesting project indeed!
nhaane10

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:49:52 AM

personally,i think we should take advantage of this huge opportunity as this is limited only for few days. This is an interesting kind of project because the coin has many features like playing various games on the platform. So gamblers will surely like this kind of project and I think many will avail this promotion.
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

Wow. I think this is a really cool project with real business ideas in it. Could you share alittle more on your marketing plans?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all YOBET Fans!  as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what YOBET Coin really is
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
jobking01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

It is potential project. But have many project like you. Your roadmap is very clear. So hope this project will be successfully.
devlincarter.868

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all YOBET Fans!  as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what YOBET Coin really is

In fact, there are already many gaming projects, but now everything depends on the advertising of the project. If there is a good online advertising platform will be able to pick up gamblers from the competitors.
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transferency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?
Ronnie.tun

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transferency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?

I certainly do not know what solution the developer will propose on the speed of transactions, but there will be an excellent guarantee of execution of transactions. An interesting solution
J_Wood

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

I'm really looking forward to the launch of ISO. I would very much like to get these tokens and try my luck in the azarnyh grah!

Seems, they said - no ICO, just bounty and airdrops.
Or I missed something?
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Hello, what kind of your system, what will the platform do, where I can read it, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

That name is very similar to Yobit. You any link to that exchange it will create problem for people who don't that exchange and first time I thought this is another service from this project.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I think maybe  the avg block is 1 seconds and you could view it on our network status tool.
nhaane10

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. I've seen a lot of ICO's that is about betting and gambling but this one is amazing and different as small fees will be implemented. More players will really enjoy and surely will support YOBET as the project knows already what they can be and what may lies ahead
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Besides from other coin community that is great startergy, Players will receive immediate payouts, greatly improving game-play.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: