Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bithereum (BTH) - Hard-Spork - Bitcoin hard-fork, Ethereum hard-spoon  (Read 28438 times)
Bithereum Network (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

When will the full nodes appear in the net and will the wallet Core and Electrum  synchronize? Now there is no synchronization. It seems to me Web wallet  generates wrong address.

We have a few BTH full nodes syncing from BTC at the moment and will trigger the rest to sync at a certain block height. The address that you generate on our website is in Bitcoin format and starts with a "1". Bithereum format addresses start with a "B". However, since it's a fork of Bitcoin they share the same private key and it's easy to derive a Bithereum format address from a Bitcoin formatted one.
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

https://www.bithereumcoin.com/
there is another coin with the same name

Yes, we're aware of this other project, which has no activity on GitHub since July and appears to be a dead project.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

Even with this merger of BTC with ETH, in the future can some fork happen in the Bithereum network? And will there be some amount of Bithereum pre-miner?
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Even with this merger of BTC with ETH, in the future can some fork happen in the Bithereum network? And will there be some amount of Bithereum pre-miner?

We have a non-contentious hard fork planned in the future for our eventual shift to Proof of Stake, just like Ethereum's Constantinople and future planned forks of Ethereum. Yes, there will be a pre-mine. Contrary to many opinions, forks can be costly to develop, and there are no direct avenues of raising money such as with ICO’s. Therefore, a pre-mine is one of the few ways to support a fork’s development, especially to offset costs that took place prior to the fork and future development. We are self-funded and have taken zero investments.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

10 Ethereum Hodler will get 1 Bethereum?
Awesome !!!

What is the price of 1 Betheruem when paired with Bitcoin?
Looks like Bethereum is expensive. LOL

CryCherry

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

what address do you recommend to use for mining in a production network?
cryptonymous_id

Activity: 52

https://t.me/cryptonymousid

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

scam soon blood Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

It seems that it will be a unique project and looks expensive, with dedicated team management, Bithereum will be more useful. We are waiting for further developments, we will get the harmony of bitcoin and ethereum so that it will be good in the future.
CryCherry

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

I import the private key created in the web wallet to the Core wallet, but I get an error:
importprivkey(…)
Invalid private key encoding (code -5)
CryCherry

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

before the start of mining, there are 3 hours left, there are no working wallets, where (what is the address) to mine is unclear.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

why you said that? do you have any reason? i'm just curious here... when i encountered this project, my impression on this coin is just like any other altcoin that uses the popularity of bitcoin and eth. but i don't know what advantage they are presenting on the table???
sky1962

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Pls send add nodes for wallet !!!
marte1982

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

please pool
ForikGTI

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

European Bithereum mining pool.

✅ Pool url: http://bth.altpool.pro
✅ Solo Pool url: http://solo-bth.altpool.pro

🔸Located In Europe
🔸Payout threshold : 0.1
🔸Pool Fee: 1%
🔸Payouts:  Each 20 minutes
🔸Solo mining support:  Yes

🔸Nicehash support:  YES
🔸Miningrigrentals:  YES

🆕 Telregram Notification Bot: https://t.me/AltPoolbot

Or you can choose any other coin to mine on altpool.pro

Get support without delay in our telegram group:
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO

http://altpool.pro - Mining pools for Ethash, Equihash. GPU.
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO - Telegram support.
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

10 Ethereum Hodler will get 1 Bethereum?
Awesome !!!

What is the price of 1 Betheruem when paired with Bitcoin?
Looks like Bethereum is expensive. LOL

The ratio is actually 38 ETH : 1 BTH, this was based on the ETH:BTC price ratio at the time of our hard-spoon snapshot of Ethereum.

You can read more about that here: https://medium.com/bithereum-network/bithereums-hard-spoon-snapshot-is-complete-c1814024ea9a
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

what address do you recommend to use for mining in a production network?

You can use any BTH address
marte1982

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

hi Dev...when go live mainnet...??
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

hi Dev...when go live mainnet...??

As soon as the full nodes finish syncing the entire chain, Bithereum will begin mining. Should be within the next day or two. Stay tuned!
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

I import the private key created in the web wallet to the Core wallet, but I get an error:
importprivkey(…)
Invalid private key encoding (code -5)

What web wallet are you using? Also, did you configure your core wallet to connect to mainnet or testnet?
Bithereum Network (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:06:42 PM

why you said that? do you have any reason? i'm just curious here... when i encountered this project, my impression on this coin is just like any other altcoin that uses the popularity of bitcoin and eth. but i don't know what advantage they are presenting on the table???

It appears this person is trolling as his/her past few posts have been bashing other coins. However, we’re happy to touch on your question regarding what advantage we are presenting, as there are quite a few of them in which we go into detail on our site, whitepaper, medium blogs, etc, which you can feel free to read up on after this.

In a nutshell, we don’t believe in the long-term sustainability of Proof of Work, so we will be implementing a Proof of Stake consensus model built atop Bitcoin. Namely, this Proof of Stake model is based off of Ethereum’s Casper protocol as we believe this is the most sound PoS system out there. We believe, as well as Ethereum, that PoS will make the network faster, more efficient, and more secure. Bithereum also understands the benefits of both on-chain and off-chain scaling solutions and will incorporate all-encompassing solutions.

Our goal isn’t to use the popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum for our own foolish gains, however its to bring together two incredible networks amidst all of the tribalism in the crypto space to bring something of value for all. Most people know the current issues that Bitcoin faces, including scalability, mining centralization, and the constant infighting of the community. These things are detrimental to the future of Bitcoin, and if they go ignored, BTC will most likely not realize its true potential as a P2P global currency. On the other hand, ETH wasn’t designed to be used as a P2P currency, but instead to be used as “fuel” for using dApps and executing smart contracts on its platform.

We love both Bitcoin and Ethereum, and want to provide an outlet for both platforms and help them succeed, so why would we not create something in order to help them both? Bitcoin will take on its new role as digital gold and be a strong store of value, while Ethereum will be used for its true purpose as a worldwide computer than can contain a vast ecosystem of dApps on its platform and bring decentralization to the world. Bithereum will then be here to be the P2P global currency that can bring crypto to the forefront of people all over, especially in countries where their economies are extremely poor and their people will rely on money such as this.

Another important thing to note as an advantage is our full node incentivization. At it’s current state, the ones who run full nodes for Bitcoin or Ethereum do so because they believe in the network, and receive some benefits of privacy. However, neither of these chains provide an incentive for these people to run full nodes like they do with people who mine. Since full nodes are of paramount importance to keep the chain alive, Bithereum is introducing a mechanism called Proof of Uptime which will reward anyone who runs a full node to earn BTH. This isn’t like master nodes where you need to have a X amount of a certain coin, but it’s unique in that anyone in the world who runs a full node will get rewarded.

I hope this answer explained enough of how we’re differentiating from not only Bitcoin and Ethereum, but from the previous forks of Bitcoin as well. We still have quite a ways to go in our development, as this is just the beginning, but we have big plans for the near term and long term future success of Bithereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: