Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to do this?  (Read 1131 times)
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Sure, we need some way to regulate ICO projects, because there are too much scam projects at the moment, that are trying to trick investors and bounty hunters. I hope that during the next year we will see a huge pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

It would be nice to have a decentralized system which regulates ICOs. The spending of ICOs funds should be transparent and the market should be regulated to avoid that the investors are scammed and hunters not payed. It is easier to be said than done, but hopefully there will be a solution for that in the near future.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

What you say has long been discussed by so many people in the world of cryptocurrency. There are a lot of ready-made solutions that in the very near future will can help solve this problem. One of these solutions is the solution proposed by the ICOVO project. You can familiarize yourself with it - this is a rather interesting concept.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

That would be a better idea. Because we hunters are struggling for every project verifying. But with this, we can join with ease and submit informations without any problems.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.

I am agree that too many scam ICOs this year. Many investor losing their money and there is no way back. I am thinking that government regulation needed to regulate new ICOs. Government should take an action to protect their people investment
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
Yes, but for the team. They have to be transparent because they want our money which we should invest. If they are not hiding anything and are required to be responsible for a scam they will care to avoid scam and be honest. If not they have to held responsible for fraud.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

between the investor and the ICO is indeed most do not have a connecting bridge. This is going to be quite important for the sake of the success and smooth running of a project. with the existence of a verification system will make the project into a narrow space of fraud in the ICO which is pretty much the case.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

Regulation is indeed needed to control the possibilities of any scam project who are just trying to steal the investors money and deceiving the bounty participant. But until today that kind of regulation is still not fully available to controll that.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

I totally agree with you. Today there are too many ICOs projects. And it seems impossible to know what is a good project and what is a scam project.

Scam projects are too many. Bounty hunters are exploited and become referrals it to everyone. This makes more and more people fooled. There must be something to protect investors and bounty hunters from this. Angry

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

We definitely need a verification system preferably a global one and not an over complicated one which would kill the legit businesses.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

intermediate means what? Going to act like an escrow for the funds then how you can be trusted it is also same like the banking centralized money system.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

i think there should be bounty smart contract or bounty distribution function in ico smart contract or something like that, this way icos can't cheat anyone, smart contract will payout automatically to bounty participants. people also should really start using platform like wings.

I really like this idea
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to introduce not restrictions, but regulation of ICO, so that we can achieve great results!
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

You got a point in there. Scam projects and ICOs are turning up every now and then and it is unfortunate to be a victim of it. That is why I think that putting restrictions and at least regulating these ICOs would somehow minimize if not eliminate scam ICOs. It's time that these activities will be stopped.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:34:18 AM

that would be good, but I think it would be difficult, because all of us here don't know the exact procedure we have to do to report to the ico team that did the scam.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:45:36 AM

I believe to make that kind of restriction fro crypto market, would need the country to take part in this cyrpto market.
But since these days there are still a little part of the country that already aware and understand about crypto market, then it could be a bit difficult to makes those kind of restrictions.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

I think also that it is time. Because the investors and also the bounty hunters has already suffered enough. They participate on a worthless project that is also even a scam one.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:09:28 PM

Your suggestion is fantastic but regulation in an open system has been a problem and will continue to be for a long time to come. But nothing real urgent need to be done to curb the fraudulent activities going on in the crypto-currency ecosystem
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:14:33 PM

I agree with you on these
But restricting icos to prevent fraud is not an individual task
It requires each government to take a legal step by requiring the details of deva before launched
But how do you intend to become the intermediary??
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to introduce not restrictions, but regulation of ICO, so that we can achieve great results!
I think full regulation can bring complete decentralization to the market that we don't need , but I think the creators of the ico should be responsible

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: