Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to do this?  (Read 1137 times)
DeMoloR (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

I think this may require more countries to adopt laws to restrict these ICO.
Because many ICO projects are just hype, I don't think they are worth investing in.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

I a gree with you. I see many ico projects are scam and not qualified. when it restricts ico projects that make investors losers and bounty participants waste time to participate in the bounty.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.

This is a nice proposal but that will go against the doctrine of decentralization of the blockchain technology, however a decentralized verification mechanism would be highly appreciated.

HOMT

Powered by,
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

i think there should be bounty smart contract or bounty distribution function in ico smart contract or something like that, this way icos can't cheat anyone, smart contract will payout automatically to bounty participants. people also should really start using platform like wings.
DeMoloR (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

This is a nice proposal but that will go against the doctrine of decentralization of the blockchain technology, however a decentralized verification mechanism would be highly appreciated.

is it possible to read this doctrine? could you pass on the information from which you are leaning?
DeMoloR (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

i think there should be bounty smart contract or bounty distribution function in ico smart contract or something like that, this way icos can't cheat anyone, smart contract will payout automatically to bounty participants. people also should really start using platform like wings.

You are right, but I do not think that anyone will go, as well as my proposal. ICO projects it will not be profitable.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Nobody will do that at least in next few  years. Its very hard to do and even then how you will  force people to follow the rules
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I think having a regulation to ICOs and any investment related to crypto is also a good idea so we could try to lessen those frauds and scams for our new investors in the future.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

Well something needs to be done to the ICOs. They are hitting the crypto industry very badly and creating a bad image of the crypto world. It is one thing that can sink the crypto ship. So instead of waiting for the governments to do something, i think this forum can introduce some kind of system to verify the ICO and some kind of security.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

This is EXACTLY and precisely what the whole cryptocurrency needs. Or maybe specifically just ICO's. There are so much fraud going on especially when it comes to airdrops and all those people who want nothing but to get rich instantly on the expense of others
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I believe that you need to carefully study each project in which you are going to participate. If you entrust the verification process of each ICO project to public or private structures, then it will break the very idea of ​​crypto currencies, which is total decentralization.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

I consider that it is possible but you could be careful about this decision, check everything for few times, analyze each detail and get advice from more experienced people.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I consider that it is possible but you could be careful about this decision, check everything for few times, analyze each detail and get advice from more experienced people.

The purpose is good as we need to have a clear and valid explanation of our unpaid efforts and investment but i don't think if they will follow the rules considering that theres no proper regulation set for crypto.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Yeah I understand your disappointment with the current system. I think your opinion is possible but the problem is who will do the verification? Who will take the funding of this verification team? It's difficult to combat scammers without a financial support to implement the rules.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

This is good idea. But I don't sure that such a control will be realized somewhen. First of all, restrictions to introduce verification is unproofable of ICO aims.
In my opinion, it is better to compile a billof recommendations for potential ICO investors. And then this bill should be posted, at least, on our forum as attached topic.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

How about the Ethereum platform doing some kind of control or regulation as to what tokens are allowed to run on their blockchain?
No way this can happen any time soon. At least, that's what Vitalik says and I personally understand his motivation.
But if the ETH platform won't regulate the ICOs that use their blockchain, I don't see any other party doing that.
So it's entirely up to every one of us to vet carefully and promote only solid projects.

Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I a gree with you. I see many ico projects are scam and not qualified. when it restricts ico projects that make investors losers and bounty participants waste time to participate in the bounty.

Hi guys, I'm sorry because I do not agree with you, that many ICO and bounty program scams. I think not all bounty program scams, I've been researching one of the bounty programs, and also I've been a participant. I hope you are willing to research bounty program from Cryptassist. And then you can also learn from his website https://www.cryptassist.io/
kennylinkqr

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I think the setting a third party to identify which ICO is good that is not suitable in the blockchain platform. Blockchain platform is based on decentralised management which creates a direct connection between 2 users.
Then, you should only learn how to identify the best ICO to put your money.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Yeah I understand your disappointment with the current system. I think your opinion is possible but the problem is who will do the verification? Who will take the funding of this verification team? It's difficult to combat scammers without a financial support to implement the rules.

That is true that in a decentralized era of cryptocurrency getting someone to fund a verification team for future projects is very hard and what we can only do is to evaluate this project ourselves. If someone can do a crowdfunding to do a verification system for ICOs and make it a standard that would be wonderful but there are too many loop hole's that needs to be fixed such as the people that will manage it and the people that will fund it.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

You can weed out the majority of scam by ICOs just by doing a small amount of research.  Verify that their team is real and make sure they didn't plagiarize their whitepaper.  I don't think it needs to be regulated because the less government intervention the better.  The responsibility relies on yourself, not some outside regulatory body.
steckie

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

And this is why i think CPOLLO will gonna be big!   Grin Grin

Main purpose of CPOLLO will be, that they will create a saver place for investors in ICO's
ico's created with the cpollo platform have to meet certain critics before they get funded from investors.
they will get funded by a escrow account set up by cpollo

Take a look at there:
telegram: https://t.me/cpollo
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4759910

Info from the cpollo website:

ICO’S PERSPECTIVE:

Cpollo will be a decentralized project built on the Ethereum Blockchain, that will enable people to create and host their own startup right on our platform. The hiring of new team members can be done right from our community and platform users. All new projects will be using only their pre allocated funds set for hiring new team members and any marketing or promotion for their ICO. The funds for any expenses will come from an escrow account set up by Cpollo, funded by would be investors.

Community / Inverstors:

The community surrounding a project is it’s greatest asset. We will reflect this by giving investors more control of their own funding towards any project hosted on the Cpollo platform. All investments will be placed in an escrow account, only being released to the project after satisfactory progress has been made, or verified expenses need to be met. An investor also has the option to pull his or her funds back from escrow at any time if they feel the need to do so. If ever a project is deemed unfit to be hosted any longer on Cpollo’s platform, we will dismiss that project and release all would be investors’ funds back to them.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

The plan you imagine makes sense. I also agree with that. It is true that ICOs are getting more and more but most of them are fraud. But until now has not found a powerful way to limit the ICO coming. Because each project team has its own rodmap as it is written there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

We know that there are so many scam projects , saying an promising   platforms to get money from investors. This is wonderful proposal that will helps to reduce a scam ICO projects. Is it possible, but who will do this kind of idea?

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

I highly doubt that ICO's will end up like that because the new projects will be out there every other minute and guess what you have no control over it or no public decisions can stop them. Its free environment and kind of open source where you can code whatever you want, publish it and get money for it. You know very well we live in decentralised model where people come up with different usage of blockchain technology and thus gives us wings to spread anywhere. Well, ICO projects are similar to any IPO that we see in the stocks etc and thus its no different than real world only the difference is its in the virtual medium and people are gonna try out them for earning money.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

I think this will be possible for the sake of good member here in bitcoin and hopefully your proposal will grant soon because this proposal will benefit more honest member as well as the ICO's too.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

This is not possible for current scenario because lot of comes in day by day and few projects are scam in market. So we only protect ourself and ICO investment is really risky investment so many experts only choose this investment. But many beginners are blindly invest on ICO it is waste of money. I suggest to invest on Bitcoin or altcoin because it is reduce the risk factor.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

I think this is possible but not feasible. Some ICOs maybe scams but not all. And investing in them is your prerogative and still it is you who decide to invest or not. In bounties however, you are not investing in anything but is rendering your services in the hopes of getting a reward later on. Even in normal companies not related in crypto, investing in a business or idea does not guaranty you of a nice profit. Most of the time, they would end in losses or closing the business altogether. This risk is inherent to any business out there.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Crypto is not that regulated to make the restrictions, I don't think it will work like this. It is a wild market.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

That was already addressed internationally. Are you familiar with ESCROW? If you don't wanted to be a victim of scam ICOs, try to check this out.

An escrow is a legal concept where a financial instrument or an asset is held by a third party on behalf of two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction. In other words, when you use an escrow, a third party acts as a guarantor. The funds or assets are held by an escrow agent. This party controls the whole process and makes sure the commitments are fulfilled. Therefore, nobody can use money on their own without the agreement from other participants.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/escrow-explained

Try to browse google to be familiarize how this ESCROW works. I am sure that it will be beneficial to you someday if you decided to invest to an ICO  Wink
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

There are companies that accept investors' funds and stage-by-stage transfer them to project organizers when they carry out tasks specified in the roadmap

I think this is right and less dangerous for investors

GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

I think this is possible but not feasible. Some ICOs maybe scams but not all. And investing in them is your prerogative and still it is you who decide to invest or not. In bounties however, you are not investing in anything but is rendering your services in the hopes of getting a reward later on. Even in normal companies not related in crypto, investing in a business or idea does not guaranty you of a nice profit. Most of the time, they would end in losses or closing the business altogether. This risk is inherent to any business out there.
Each investor decides where he should invest, many are interested in ICO because of the possibility of greater profits, but you need to carefully choose the project. If you have the necessary knowledge, your chances of getting on scammers are reduced many times.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

The idea is really interesting and promising. Now in the market kyrpto really there are a lot of scammers who steal our money. I think you need to think carefully and write in detail how the project will work.

comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

There is a similar system. It involves sending all the data by the ICO creators to the aggregators on which they want to publish.
tterrorpipa

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

As of the time like this, there are many ico that is launching and we cant choose and do verification on each one of them, and it is a major problem if many investors falls for the scam ico project. I agree with your plan, it is good and can we recommend to do verification to the ico project before they launch in this forum to ensure that this forum is a scam free.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:59 AM

I also want this to implement in our forum, to filtered which is real , or to remove the money making projects. It is very hard to predict which one is legit and which one is not. By the help of this proposal, more investors can really enjoy the true meaning of investment, not just investors but including bounty hunters and the real ico projects too, you can participate, invest with no worries.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

I think it's hard to do that because I can't tell if this project is a fraud.
Most of the time we have to judge for ourselves, because there is still no standard to judge fraudulent projects.

twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

It impossible because cryptocurrency should be decentalized. But your idea suppose that somebody will regulate crypto.

Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

Imposing restrictions mean barring new ICOs? If this is, it is impossible to bar new ICOs entirely in a bid to eliminate frauds. But what thing will discourage scams is regulation. The regulators should tighten the screw on new ICOs by setting criteria so as to minimize frauds. And if regulations are in place, most of frauds related to new ICOs will be eliminated itself. 

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

And what will be the verification system?

They do this ICO's for getting funds. That means they do not have enough money.
Well theycould increase their Pre-ICO amount and maybe that could idle for a month while doing the verification.
Perhaps a good amount that could suffice all the expenses for it.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Yes, That is a good suggestion. Because there are tons of scam projects are being launched everyday. That will reduce the quality of the field.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

From my opinion it is possible but you have to prepare for this deal so much. Do an analysis and find all necessary information about this one. I hope you will get it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

I don't think that your proposal for restricting ICOs can see the day light, it just impossible. Though, there are many fake ICOs coming out, some with scam intentions while other are real, you just need to do your assignment before jumping into them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Anybody that has used those bounty platform's can you explain on how they are distributing the tokens? to be more precise, are they holding the total pool for that bounty?

If they do, they are acting as an escrow and they are the one that acts as an intermediary between the bounty hunters and the bounty management.

I haven't used and joined them so I don't know on how they are working.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

yes. for me this is a solution to anticipate fraud projects. because with the frequent occurrence of projects that lead to fraud, it has been very troubling for many bounty participants.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

But what about anonymous ICO which provide full stealth of a team ? After all, this is a whole layer of projects, in which, at the moment, there is not enough competition.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

yes, I think it is very possible to do this. Might require some work and a lot of dedicated and passionate people behind it, but I think that it would be worth it in the end. This would also be beneficial to a lot of us, in fact, the whole cryptosphere, as it would help us be able to separate the sheeps from the goats. Great concept.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

Restrictions in this area can only harm the entire industry. Many promising projects can be unnoticed due to the lack of limits.
huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Yes, I agree with you, it would be good solution for all of investors and bounty hunters. This idea have great potential, but is not so easy to realise.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

No. It's totally impossible Smiley. For example so many criminal activities is using real money to make deal so we also need to do the same with real money? LOL. There are so many traps in this world and the only way to avoid falling into these traps is that never stop learning and getting more knowledge to be able to avoid these ICO projects Smiley.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:39:21 PM

I think its a good idea, having such verification system is a big advantage for us, not only for investors but also the ICO that we are going to participate with.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Regulations for ICOs are needed for the market to avoid scamp projects but they should be done
internationally. It would be ideal if the crypto space would have it`s own decentralized self regulatory
system for evaluating ICO projects.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

This is certainly a great idea, but the problem is that it is very difficult to do. But I think there will soon be a solution to this problem and there will be a lot less scams.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to buy now only ready tokens. I believe that Ico is an additional tool for fraudsters, and now they simply do not need them due to oversaturation.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

Do you have any specific ideas? If so, write them and people will review and provide edits and comments.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Why this forum, first is the country not this forum because even we have restrictions here, people will going to create new and easy forum to represents their scams or fraudulent projects as you said.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
vasilev456

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

The idea is interesting, but in my opinion we are unlikely to be able to organize such an approach for many reasons!
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

With such regulation, that should be able to remove or at least minimizing the potential of any new scam project who just trying to steal investor's fund.
So each and everyone who wish to create a cryptocurrency project will be thinking twice when they wish to create a project that can be a scam.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

Do you have in your mind a concrete way to realize this "verification system"? It is ideal but I doubt how will it be done. Who will manage it and/or who will choose or decide who will manage it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

It might be possible, but it needs approval from the moderator of this forum. Maybe we need a system that the investor and the ICO could verify if they are legit or not. The system would be like KYC (maybe) or another else, so the project teams will think twice before they want to launch the project. And if the project is legit, they don't have to worry about the verification system, and they will obey the rule so they can continue the project itself.

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Sure, we need some way to regulate ICO projects, because there are too much scam projects at the moment, that are trying to trick investors and bounty hunters. I hope that during the next year we will see a huge pump.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

It would be nice to have a decentralized system which regulates ICOs. The spending of ICOs funds should be transparent and the market should be regulated to avoid that the investors are scammed and hunters not payed. It is easier to be said than done, but hopefully there will be a solution for that in the near future.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

What you say has long been discussed by so many people in the world of cryptocurrency. There are a lot of ready-made solutions that in the very near future will can help solve this problem. One of these solutions is the solution proposed by the ICOVO project. You can familiarize yourself with it - this is a rather interesting concept.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:53:46 PM

That would be a better idea. Because we hunters are struggling for every project verifying. But with this, we can join with ease and submit informations without any problems.

Bitfling

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

I am agree that too many scam ICOs this year. Many investor losing their money and there is no way back. I am thinking that government regulation needed to regulate new ICOs. Government should take an action to protect their people investment
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

Yes, but for the team. They have to be transparent because they want our money which we should invest. If they are not hiding anything and are required to be responsible for a scam they will care to avoid scam and be honest. If not they have to held responsible for fraud.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

between the investor and the ICO is indeed most do not have a connecting bridge. This is going to be quite important for the sake of the success and smooth running of a project. with the existence of a verification system will make the project into a narrow space of fraud in the ICO which is pretty much the case.
raitsuk

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

Regulation is indeed needed to control the possibilities of any scam project who are just trying to steal the investors money and deceiving the bounty participant. But until today that kind of regulation is still not fully available to controll that.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

I totally agree with you. Today there are too many ICOs projects. And it seems impossible to know what is a good project and what is a scam project.

Scam projects are too many. Bounty hunters are exploited and become referrals it to everyone. This makes more and more people fooled. There must be something to protect investors and bounty hunters from this. Angry

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
powerman24

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

We definitely need a verification system preferably a global one and not an over complicated one which would kill the legit businesses.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

intermediate means what? Going to act like an escrow for the funds then how you can be trusted it is also same like the banking centralized money system.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

I really like this idea
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to introduce not restrictions, but regulation of ICO, so that we can achieve great results!
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

You got a point in there. Scam projects and ICOs are turning up every now and then and it is unfortunate to be a victim of it. That is why I think that putting restrictions and at least regulating these ICOs would somehow minimize if not eliminate scam ICOs. It's time that these activities will be stopped.
maculeth

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:34:18 AM

that would be good, but I think it would be difficult, because all of us here don't know the exact procedure we have to do to report to the ico team that did the scam.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:45:36 AM

I believe to make that kind of restriction fro crypto market, would need the country to take part in this cyrpto market.
But since these days there are still a little part of the country that already aware and understand about crypto market, then it could be a bit difficult to makes those kind of restrictions.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

I think also that it is time. Because the investors and also the bounty hunters has already suffered enough. They participate on a worthless project that is also even a scam one.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:09:28 PM

Your suggestion is fantastic but regulation in an open system has been a problem and will continue to be for a long time to come. But nothing real urgent need to be done to curb the fraudulent activities going on in the crypto-currency ecosystem
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:14:33 PM

I agree with you on these
But restricting icos to prevent fraud is not an individual task
It requires each government to take a legal step by requiring the details of deva before launched
But how do you intend to become the intermediary??
Catmurs

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

It seems to me that it is necessary to introduce not restrictions, but regulation of ICO, so that we can achieve great results!
I think full regulation can bring complete decentralization to the market that we don't need , but I think the creators of the ico should be responsible

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:37:11 PM

It's possible to make such system. But no one project will use it so there is no sense to make it. I think we need to wait until official announcement from SEC that crypto is absolutely legit.
Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:10:03 PM

If a regulatory system is introduced, my concern us that, will it be able to compel all projects to comply.
Also, this is a decentralized system, will regulation really work.
I think sometimes ago, ethereum network was trying to bring up a new development, where every ICO that uses its can be restricted from scamming the investors, by giving them the opportunity of being able to withdraw their money, peradventure scam is perceived.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

This kind of verification system is tough to implement. Even if the eth platform is trying to have this in place, still there's more than meets the eye here.

If a regulatory system is introduced, my concern us that, will it be able to compel all projects to comply.
Also, this is a decentralized system, will regulation really work.
I think sometimes ago, ethereum network was trying to bring up a new development, where every ICO that uses its can be restricted from scamming the investors, by giving them the opportunity of being able to withdraw their money, peradventure scam is perceived.

I think that is one way of beating these scammers, the opportunity to withdraw your money whenever there is a proof of heading them to be a crap one.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:58:49 PM

I think it is a good idea. But it will not be possible on this year. Because the sec will take some steps to do this. But hoping it will be approve, because it can filter out scam ico and even scam people.

Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:06:56 PM

That is why the introduction of STO is becoming a better choice especially for the investors, because of the regulations, it is very difficult for any one to come up with fake project just to scam people.
Sanford

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

Need a powerful project for this. Totally open. Which will link investors and projects. Which will allow you to follow the progress of the implementation of road maps and many other. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency will not be the same.
nlaara12

Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:18:33 PM

I guess STO will be a better option to ICO,with the level of regulations set by SEC on STO,it will be difficult for anyone to come up with fake project.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:19:03 PM

ICO's are dead almost. Just wait some time and mass scammers will leave this industry too. It is too late take care. Let's hope for some legal frameworks appearance.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:30:48 PM

ICO's are dead almost. Just wait some time and mass scammers will leave this industry too. It is too late take care. Let's hope for some legal frameworks appearance.

ico of course now is not in the best form , but I think there are a couple of projects that can make good money, only of course to find a well-selected project

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

I agree with your thoughts that it is better for us to use a verification system to make it safer and there are no problems during the ICO. because until now many ICOs in which were fraudulent.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:37:36 PM

"Almost" well that's sure the nearest term that we should address with the current situation of the ICO thingy in the market. I'm curious what kind of intermediary verification system will be plausible on this one.

The very popular one is to have the bounty manager which will manage the whole thing.

- Screening of applicants which mostly don't happen today.
- Screening the ICO/project
- Communicating for the both end (participants and developers)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:46:09 PM

A whole lot of monitoring will be required on this ICOs are becoming more unreliable and discouraging to investors which is why investors are drifting away a law has to be put in place
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:54:35 PM

There is no doubt that your idea is very interesting and clever. But I think it's impossible to make a such comission which will control every ICO. It's better to study more about cryptomarket and make a research on your own.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:02:14 PM

That intermediary in my opinion is seriously needed because some individuals that call themselves ICO team now abuse and use it as an avenue to scam investors.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:02:25 PM

That's what we're moving towards. I think that soon the state will regulate this issue and for the ICO it will be necessary to pass the verification. But perhaps there will be some decentralized body that can monitor this. That would be so much better. But it is not known just how much time it will take.

Plecet Bank

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:08:50 PM

I think we need regulations from governments that have legal powers. So they will not dare to commit fraud. And I think if this regulation applies, of course, there will be many who will benefit. Maybe this will be difficult but this is very necessary.

B.
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:27:58 PM

I accept your suggestion because there is no good reason to pay except when the ICO is underway, other extra money is not needed for us to spend because it can be a reasonable reason to add the money the scammer gets and then leave, I think everyone has realize this so you don't need to worry

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:54:01 PM

Some of the bounty managers are making fools on the hunters they would negate their rewards, because they only have access on how much really are into their holdings on the campaign. I hope some people could understand and make actions on it.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:33:28 PM

This is a good idea I just wonder how can this be implemented. I just think that to protect the bounty hunters like us the bounty budget must be paid in full to the authorized person or to a legit escrow and it will be distributed once the tokensale becomes successful that way all the bounty participants would get the reward that they deserve.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:37:23 PM

ICO is now the most popular method for unscrupulous individuals and developers to extort investors. They've designed the scheme of getting listed to the sole purpose of dumping their tokens on investors. I totally agree with the idea of ICO's being regulated by international law or bodies. That could assist in curbing their excesses.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:52:46 PM

Well you are right on you thought that ICO is now one of the means which fraudulent individuals use in tricking investors into putting their money into a scam project and at the end thy run away with investors found, but we can not still deny the fact that there are still some good ICO were investors can invest and make profits.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:41:24 PM

I think that this problem will have to be solved in 2019, as the world of cryptocurrencies does not stand still and this problem is one of the most urgent.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:44:50 PM

Though it is possible but I don't think Bitcointalk admin will go for it. Because they don't want to take responsibility for the people's money. This is not an easy thing also, it can harm this forum's reputation. So, I can't see any future on it. Only regulations can ensure us about a legitimate project.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:09:32 AM

Gradually, investors have recognized inadequacies and scams in ICO projects now. Therefore, the way which ICO projects are operating to mobilize capital need to be changed and no one will invest in the air anymore

mullzerwar

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:57:03 AM

Gradually, investors have recognized inadequacies and scams in ICO projects now. Therefore, the way which ICO projects are operating to mobilize capital need to be changed and no one will invest in the air anymore
It is indeed sad, that the world of crypto is full of those scams and worthless coins. All those scams really is making most of the investors hesitant to make their investment in a cryptocurrency, they choose to withdraw their investment or choose not to invest at all.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:10:23 AM

I agree with that, but I may take samo time or few years to another countries or peoples to follow your idea. Just do it if you have soli idea about it
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:21:01 AM

The forum has nothing to do with the scam so people need to be much careful while participating on the scam bounties because they are helping scammers to steal the money from the investors this is all happening just because poor evaluation of the project.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:35:37 AM

What kind of verification system? What is it for? If it's for ICO project's team, how would you do that? I think you cant do this easily. What everyone needs is a regulation from each country. That would help much investors to put their money safely. But, to get a regulation is not easy. Until now, still many countries don't legalize ICO yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:13:55 AM

IMHO it would be great if ICO won't get anything from ICO money before they achieve a milestone. Achievement a milestone must be decided by the vote of token holders. For example they got 10000 eth on a smart contract. After ICO they got only 500 for the start and get another 500 only when community confirmed that they achieved first milestone. If can't succeed community can choose another devs team. This true decentralization scheme. Not like they doing now - they got tokens, they got eth and can do what they want with this money.

Gbotemi

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:20:41 AM

There have been several suggestions to curb scam ICOs and to reduce their activities to the minimum, even if it cannot be totally removed.
The trust we used to have on ICOs need to be restored.
iyah adrian

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:04:46 AM

Indeed, now many investors do not believe in the ICO. Because there are so many ICO scams that are happening right now. This has a major impact overall if investors do not trust the ICO anymore. The project could not work if the ICO they did did not reach the target. Even though there are so many good projects.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:54:34 AM

The idea is good, but personally it seems to me that it will not bring success, because the project can deceive the very same mediator!
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:22:59 AM

Perhaps this is the most prudent idea to date. Why not do it? Then the bounty hunters would be safe and participate in projects without risk.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:02:34 PM

Perhaps this is the most prudent idea to date. Why not do it? Then the bounty hunters would be safe and participate in projects without risk.

Who would then impliment these restrictions? Is crypto right now being governed by any institution? That's a good idea and that's why i think that crypto should in a way work hand in hard with governments to work on certain restrictions especially for these fraudulent  projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
odranoel

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:15:25 PM

Is it possible that there is a certain management that the bounty has, because if we rely on the bounty manager, they are the one who control the bounty whereas if we put another program or manager that bounty has, maybe there are dual control so that there is a control.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:19:39 PM

Yes, I think ICOs need to be more strictly audited. Because I think the biggest reason people look at the crypto world is because there are too many frauds in the market. Therefore, I believe that the number of scam ICOs will be decrease when the introduction of a supervisory system  and good supervision of these ICOs in the World like the in United States. And in this way many bad thoughts about crypto will disappear.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:44:06 PM

I think if there is a kyc then the project team can also do on dummy people and no one will find them serovno, for this I think there is a need to study the project well and only then invest
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

How can we induce this kind of thing? I guess we don't have the power to somehow manipulate decision to allow project to enter the market in our own ways rather than just let them operate.
AlekseyCrypto

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:45:36 PM

You have proposed a good idea, and I think this is what the regulatory authorities are doing now, creating strict requirements for teams and projects.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:18:37 AM

It is possible, but it needs more time to do that. Because this forum is not sure to be regulated by man admin, and it takes more man power to do that and precisely, more time.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

How are you going to limit ICO? The matter is not in quantity but in quality, how will you not understand? If we received 1000 successful projects in 2018, would you complain? I think no. Just most of the projects cheaters. It is necessary not to limit the number of projects. And make mandatory the verification of personal data of the founders of the project. Also, the money should not be stored by the founders of the projects. What they could not steal. Solve the problem. And it will not be necessary to say that there are too many or few projects.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:43:33 AM

Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:05:06 PM

It sounds very interesting, the only question is how to organize this check, so as not to harm normal projects!
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

How can that happen if the ICO in the internet will not even going to respect if there is going to have a regulation in the market. That will not going to have sense. I think we should be personally responsible.

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

There have been a lot of suggestions about restricting the scam, but no proposal is really effective and can be used. STO is a great idea to replace ICO but so far there are too few STO projects. So in 2019 and 2020 I think the ICO scam will continue to exist and try to scam people

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:01:26 PM

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
when part of the team did that I thought that was good news. it will be a lot of real consideration for all developers. they must maintain confidence from investors and the community that supports them.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

No public ICO verification system will work effectively. Scammers will simply ignore her. The administration of this forum can do something in this regard if it keeps certain conditions for ICO projects before registering on this forum.
However, most of all I have hopes for government regulation of ICO. This will be the most effective means of eliminating fraud in ICO projects. However, it will take some time.

nlaara12

Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:00:39 PM

I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.

I don't believe STOs can succeed. Market equilibrium may not be achieved with STO. Still, I keep a close watch on several active STOs. I hope there will be a development that does not upset the investors.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

I agree that there is a need for an ICO. Recently, everyone can create an ICO project. And a lot of projects scam. There are certain rules for issuing ICO and projects that cannot meet these requirements should not be sold. However, it is not possible to make these arrangements in the market in the near future.
Bitfling

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:11:02 AM

Regulation is indeed needed to control the possibilities of any scam project who are just trying to steal the investors money and deceiving the bounty participant. But until today that kind of regulation is still not fully available to controll that.

Government regulation needed to reduce ICOs scam. ICOs scam make cryptocurrency like scam market and its make people not trust on cryptocurrency. Regulation should be made by government because government have a lot resources
ceetoo224
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:32:41 AM

Why would we restrict ICOS? I think what we just need is a regulation, there should first be a standard in order to create an ICO and run it on the market. There, we can assure great projects only in the market.
Catmurs

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

The idea is good , but I think few such projects will pass kyc, as units of good projects that are ready to develop and not to throw other people for money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
defoman

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:25:22 PM

Such regulation should be imposed by the state or be effective at the international level. The creation of any private structure will lead to the monopolization of the ICO industry. So we can affect this situation, only the creation of petitions to the side of the state. Although, I will note that the idea is very good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

When it comes to preventing ico frauds
Every investors should learn to do researches themselves

No method can restrict runaway ico scams
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

I've been trying and hoping some idea is implemented between investors and ICOs to safe them from scammers but I guess it's not going to happen ,the only way out is regulation ,hope we see one sooner
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:51:44 PM

In the world, everything is possible, but in the crypto market the more. All it takes is much more time than we think. Everyone should forget about the noise that has made cryptocurrency in 2017.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:55:31 PM

How are you going to achieve this goal? For real change and protection from fraud, ICO requires regulation by the state. It is necessary to adopt laws, develop legal norms and cooperate with other States, share experience. Only these activities will ensure the safety of investors and detect fraud.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
profitgenerator212

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:58:22 PM

It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
manismanja

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:42:57 PM

It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world
yes it is difficult to implement, so it will make ICO difficult. if the project is good it will likely succeed there.
now to run ICO it is very difficult so it is not easy now if the project can succeed. maybe this is for a short break, because there has been no improvement for the ICO, maybe next year the ICO will improve, so that the project can run well, without implementing it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

If there is that kind of system it will be great. But it will not be easy. Many rules and regulations have to adapt to do that. But I'm not sure will it comply with the Blockchain technology. If somehow it happened that will be great for the investors.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:36:02 PM

It would not be bad, but only if it became a mandatory criterion for all ICOs, without which there could be no talk of product creation!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

how are you going to create some kind of independent system? if it is some kind of campaign or just some kind of group of people, then they can be corrupt. the only opportunity to realize your idea is the use of artificial intelligence

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wxganz

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:41:25 PM

A lot of such projects have been created but none of them has coped with the task. I really want to see such a project. Since there is a lot of scam on the ICO market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:27:40 PM

This has been the suggestion of many these days. Honestly, it should be looked into. Sometimes, I just wonder if all these ICO fall from the sky. The scam associated with it is much now.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:11:21 AM

indeed, it's time for ico to start doing such restrictions in order to avoid fraud. or at least compensation for participants or investors when ico fails or does not meet the target. because all this time, ico will only disappear without responsibility.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:16:27 AM

Responsibility of project developers is still too few and mostly, almost risk will belong to investors. This form will be also eliminated afterwards

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:44:43 AM

Responsibility of project developers is still too few and mostly, almost risk will belong to investors. This form will be also eliminated afterwards
Why do you think developer responsibility is low now? it all depends on what country the project is being done. if it is the United States then all the responsibility on the developers. And if they do not fulfill their promises to investors, then they can go to prison

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:01:18 AM

I think all developers are responsible, it's just that there are some people who abuse their responsibilities, this makes the project difficult to succeed. Sometimes temptation is stronger than responsibility, so whatever it is we have to be able to understand and see the developer with its performance. For verification, I see that there have been many projects that have carried out verification, and this will be an important part of the ICO.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:13:39 AM

Yeah that will be nice but I think most of the victims of these fraudulent project are one way or the other responsible for their own actions. I sometimes even don't get it. They know nothing about  the project and they invest and most are also not willing to learn. Lets try to open our eyes and minds.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:05:13 AM

i think is a must, something must be made for controlling and regulated where is the real ico project and where is the fake one..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

It is quite a little bit same thoughts of STO. I think STO will be introduced more and people will only invest on STO coins only. ICO are these days no more trusted because of their fraudness. I personally didn't invest in any ICO since the last of 2017.
Adhichan

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:50:18 AM

It is quite a little bit same thoughts of STO. I think STO will be introduced more and people will only invest on STO coins only. ICO are these days no more trusted because of their fraudness. I personally didn't invest in any ICO since the last of 2017.
i think investing in any ico now quite risky for us.its didnt profitable anymore, only less projects tat able to keep their price stable in market, and another project failed
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:01:48 PM

The current STO projects are not many, because most projects want a lot of conditions to be able to STO. Therefore ICO is still an option for most projects
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

It has been done a long time ago, actually ICO is good through Escrow. but now there are too many ICOs that don't use escrow. so investors must accept the situation when their money is lost. now the ICO is bigger on scam. so that most investors have lost trust. so choosing a good ICO is difficult. even though data verification. it cannot guarantee that ICO is successful.
NY-city

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

This is necessary for investors, that is us, but who wants to take on such a burden? I think no one, which means everything will remain as it is, and the scammers are becoming more literate, gained experience and began to deceive us better

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:24:02 AM

Regulations are already coming for ICOs and for cryptocurrencies in general, although not all countries have started yet but surely progress is being made. So scammy ICO will fade away little by little.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:40:57 AM

Restriction is good for the future of cryptocurrency project. It will be able to act as a guaranty for any investors or bounty participant that the project is a legit one. People don't need to be worried anymore cause any new project already been legally registered as a legit project.
sekop

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:57:00 AM

With the rules made, it certainly can make both parties mutually beneficial, so the existence of a legitimate project, the fraud project will disappear by itself. This can be a positive impact on further ICO development.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:49:20 AM

I really like your idea of an intermediary between investors and ICOs but I don't think it will be credible expect we have some regulations. The only way to get a credible intermediary is to get the government to create such an intermediary, because individuals can manipulate it but government will make a trustworthy agency for such. That's why I still feel we need a lot of regulations before cryptocurrency attains it full potential.

Aniwura

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:33:43 PM

Do you want it to be create or you want to create it yourself?
I think whoever want to do tat, should start from somewhere. Perhaps by identifying scam ICOs  and reporting them on this forum. That in a way, you can build some trusts in the heart of people, so that when your platform is created, it will not be a problem.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:02:11 PM

That would be a very good one as it will help to curb all this scam ICO and also save investors funds and save hunters the stress of working without payment

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

You know that you are speaking about the third party that would control everybody here right? This could be a great way of how to protect investors from scam projects and ICOs from fraud participants, but the anonymity will get lost forever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: