Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to do this?  (Read 1135 times)
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:42:57 PM

It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world
yes it is difficult to implement, so it will make ICO difficult. if the project is good it will likely succeed there.
now to run ICO it is very difficult so it is not easy now if the project can succeed. maybe this is for a short break, because there has been no improvement for the ICO, maybe next year the ICO will improve, so that the project can run well, without implementing it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

If there is that kind of system it will be great. But it will not be easy. Many rules and regulations have to adapt to do that. But I'm not sure will it comply with the Blockchain technology. If somehow it happened that will be great for the investors.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:36:02 PM

It would not be bad, but only if it became a mandatory criterion for all ICOs, without which there could be no talk of product creation!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
how are you going to create some kind of independent system? if it is some kind of campaign or just some kind of group of people, then they can be corrupt. the only opportunity to realize your idea is the use of artificial intelligence

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:41:25 PM

A lot of such projects have been created but none of them has coped with the task. I really want to see such a project. Since there is a lot of scam on the ICO market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:27:40 PM

This has been the suggestion of many these days. Honestly, it should be looked into. Sometimes, I just wonder if all these ICO fall from the sky. The scam associated with it is much now.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:11:21 AM

indeed, it's time for ico to start doing such restrictions in order to avoid fraud. or at least compensation for participants or investors when ico fails or does not meet the target. because all this time, ico will only disappear without responsibility.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:16:27 AM

Responsibility of project developers is still too few and mostly, almost risk will belong to investors. This form will be also eliminated afterwards

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:44:43 AM

Responsibility of project developers is still too few and mostly, almost risk will belong to investors. This form will be also eliminated afterwards
Why do you think developer responsibility is low now? it all depends on what country the project is being done. if it is the United States then all the responsibility on the developers. And if they do not fulfill their promises to investors, then they can go to prison

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:01:18 AM

I think all developers are responsible, it's just that there are some people who abuse their responsibilities, this makes the project difficult to succeed. Sometimes temptation is stronger than responsibility, so whatever it is we have to be able to understand and see the developer with its performance. For verification, I see that there have been many projects that have carried out verification, and this will be an important part of the ICO.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:13:39 AM

Yeah that will be nice but I think most of the victims of these fraudulent project are one way or the other responsible for their own actions. I sometimes even don't get it. They know nothing about  the project and they invest and most are also not willing to learn. Lets try to open our eyes and minds.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:05:13 AM

i think is a must, something must be made for controlling and regulated where is the real ico project and where is the fake one..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

It is quite a little bit same thoughts of STO. I think STO will be introduced more and people will only invest on STO coins only. ICO are these days no more trusted because of their fraudness. I personally didn't invest in any ICO since the last of 2017.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:50:18 AM

It is quite a little bit same thoughts of STO. I think STO will be introduced more and people will only invest on STO coins only. ICO are these days no more trusted because of their fraudness. I personally didn't invest in any ICO since the last of 2017.
i think investing in any ico now quite risky for us.its didnt profitable anymore, only less projects tat able to keep their price stable in market, and another project failed
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:01:48 PM

The current STO projects are not many, because most projects want a lot of conditions to be able to STO. Therefore ICO is still an option for most projects
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

It has been done a long time ago, actually ICO is good through Escrow. but now there are too many ICOs that don't use escrow. so investors must accept the situation when their money is lost. now the ICO is bigger on scam. so that most investors have lost trust. so choosing a good ICO is difficult. even though data verification. it cannot guarantee that ICO is successful.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
This is necessary for investors, that is us, but who wants to take on such a burden? I think no one, which means everything will remain as it is, and the scammers are becoming more literate, gained experience and began to deceive us better

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:24:02 AM

Regulations are already coming for ICOs and for cryptocurrencies in general, although not all countries have started yet but surely progress is being made. So scammy ICO will fade away little by little.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:40:57 AM

Restriction is good for the future of cryptocurrency project. It will be able to act as a guaranty for any investors or bounty participant that the project is a legit one. People don't need to be worried anymore cause any new project already been legally registered as a legit project.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:57:00 AM

With the rules made, it certainly can make both parties mutually beneficial, so the existence of a legitimate project, the fraud project will disappear by itself. This can be a positive impact on further ICO development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: