Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Certainly, the potential e-currencies that have been carefully selected by investors will benefit from long-term holdings. Make sure that their value increases over time.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Long time Holdings certainly can take place, but you need to understand that those coins that you hold can become not of interest to most.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

in my opinion it can't be predicted for sure and can only wait and continue to monitor every market movement, especially in the allcoin we hold. I think you must learn to observe and try to find a lot of experience in this industry.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

You need to decide who you are. Investor in the long term or crypto trader

Now both options can work, but we need iron nerves

boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I still can not share profits from a long-term contribution, since he has mine till 2020 , but something can change!

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
if you invest long term, patience is the main key that must be prepared before investing, in the end the results are always varied, because in crypto nobody always knows what the final result will be like.
before 2018, holding coins in the long run seems to be very profitable, but at the moment I think very few have done that, because starting from the beginning of this year coin price movements have decreased more often, so it is not recommended to hold coins too long.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

The exact answer you vryatli who will. With each coin, all in different ways. One coin I kept for a year, for example TEzos. Other coins a month can be stored and then it's time to sell them. There is no one algorithm, always in different ways.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

All of my earnings have been from long term holdings. All of the times that I have tried to make money short term from trading and the likes it has all ended badly because the market is way too volatile for anyone to be able to predict what will happen to the coin. If you have a good amount of coins then the best option is for you to hold it long term.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

I don't have any successful story from long term holdings and its earnings yet, because I actually started investing when the market price was high, and when I did, the whole bloodshed began. Sad story yeah? Yeah right, I know. This however does not mean that I do not have faith in long term investments. As a matter of fact, I'm a believer of the fact that hodling for a long term would make you more money.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:35:08 AM

Almost in every business, when you buy some commodity you should know what your strategy will be with it. So when you buy some coin you already know how long will you hold it and what is you stop loss and take limit. If you do not have the strategy like this it will be really hard for you to earn money on any market.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

I think I can't give you an inspirations. I also lose my patience already im in the bridge of breaking out. The market is at crisis and my holding are all losing its value already. It might be a disaster for everyone and want to break out.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

As for me, long time Holding keep me curious day by day about the new and happenings in the crypto world. It been a habit to check the news in the Internet for all kinds of news on cryptocurrency regarding its rise or fall by that day. Keep in mind that when Bitcoin and Ethereum rise or fall it affects the price of your holdings. In holding such as a token, when the project is growing or develop , when you hold it, it rises the potential for it to rise. Just note that when there is a continues rise, there will be a dump coming, so be ready for it.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

I think if you want to get a good profit in the long run, we suggest that you invest, bitcoin, Ada, litecoin, Nxt, OMG, and ethereum, because some potential coins are so good that we hold them in the long run.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

I already profit a little from long term holding a few months ago. Then I invest again and wait for a few months to gain profit but at the moment the market is down and its a good time to buy more. Just have a few regrets because I get in when the market is still up but will trust and wait for it to go up again.

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

I like this idea most of others because its risk is much lower than other doings have here, what is more you should only wait with patience and that's all.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

With the crypto market trend is down today, you should buy and hold coin with good price because in the short time the BTC can not increase strongly, sometimes even drastically reduced. It is best to hold 3-4 months or 1 year for high prices
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Don't loose your patience of holding because this is not the right time for selling your assets. If you sell it now you will regret it later. As we know the market are in really bad conditions so we must wait until the market recover. I'm sure bull market trend will come soon. So sit down and enjoy your coffee.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

In investment, of course, getting big profits is important, the number of coins and tokens is certainly confusing, let alone many coins and tokens that are not valuable so we must be selective in choosing coins or tokens that we make for long term investments.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

I think that when you do a long-term holding you can get a lot of profit but not all coins are suitable for the long term because there is also a coin that is scam so you have to be careful when choosing to hold a long-term hold.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

What is the resulting from long term hodling, must be in accordance with that we are targeting. Because it would be useless, a waste of time, if we eventually sell to the conditions therein only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: