Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyEtherWallet has added a new feature!  (Read 478 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

Cant wait for mobile wallet to come out .Beta is on the way. Its the safest wallet for me after ledger and i believe it will stay forever among the best and safest wallets.
I cant remember any hacked stuff on the website
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

This is very good news, I have some ETH and I want to sell it, waiting for green signal Grin
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:41 AM

That will be much convenient to the users. Especially this is very good when you want tot buy some little amount of ETH for transactional purposes.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

Myetherwallet is one of the best online wallet for Ethereum and Erc20 tokens, it has added a new feature which would be an added advantage for investors, as many investors want to buy Ethereum with fiat currency.

Indeed. Its a good development, seeing Myetherwallet accepting from famous financial company. Meaning more digital cash / fiat is coming to crypto because of this new innovation. It will help more adaption of crypto and more people will reach and will join because of this new feats.

Open for Campaigns
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

MyEtherWallet has added a new feature - the ability to purchase ETH using Visa or MasterCard. What do you think about this?

I think the impact that MEW has on adding features can be able to buy ETH using visa or mastercard very good, which makes it easy for people to buy crypto.
but what I want to know, has anyone ever tried this feature?
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

This is very good news but I think that will make eth more stronger in the market. I hope others will also follow the same.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

This is indeed a very good news. It will be much more easier for the customers out there that are still lacks knowledge in making market exchange, as for their easier way, they can only purchase ethereum using their visa or mastercard. And also it is less hassle.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

As technology grows and extends to many forms of payment, I think that is also a good thing, more convenient for those who use it.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Great option, hope that with this good news ETH price will be increase and recover the peak price in past year. With this way, the investor will avoide to loose the fee when tranfer from token to USD currency

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

MyEtherWallet has added a new feature - the ability to purchase ETH using Visa or MasterCard. What do you think about this?

This is good news, there will be an additional opportunity for transferring Fiat into crypto-currencies. It would be still good if they made it possible to output ETH to the same cards.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

It's a very good development indeed. I just visit the swap tab of MyEtherWallet to see the new feature and I like what I saw. You can buy ether by using Mastercard or Visa. And i can just swap my ether to bitcoin which is good. Btw i just knew it yesterday =)
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

They should fix the 2fa stuff on their platforms,  a wallet that is not that secure is not worth investing in,  they've got to do more about their wallet because it's too vulnerable for hacking,  Let them add this feature rather than The visa or MasterCard
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

This is good news, even though it did not affect Ethereum price growth in any way, and the fact that the cost of a transaction with Visa or Mastercard is likely to be quite large. I think this is good news as cryptocurrencies are getting closer to conventional Fiat funds. Cryptocurrency becomes more accessible.

Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

I think the world is growing. Serves us better
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Wao, this  is a very good news and great development for ethereum but I think the fees to be paid for this transactions will be high but nevertheless, it is a good development for crypto and sooner with more advancement, it will become global.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Myetherwallet is a great ethereum wallet.  It is very comprehensive and full of many features already,  now that fiat options of card is added to it,  we can expect more users using Mew.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Wow is this for real? I don't know that they will do this. They are starting to add another feature.
Maybe they will also add some new feature in the future and they will start to create their own integration for an exchange.
I checked some news and it seems that only few articles was created.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

That's good news, but unfortunately nothing special anymore. Nevertheless, I am pleased that mew has a new option to buy Ethereum.  Smiley
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

well, the guys from the MEW team do not stand in one place, the desire to earn leads and to such consequences Smiley I heard that soon there will be an application on the smartphone with a purse, that's really a great and useful news
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

They should work on their security first and probably add 2FA to their wallet, just take a look how many people have fallen to various phishing scams because it is very easy to clone site. 
That is what they are supposed to work on, today is very easy to purchase ethereum so it is not so big news.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange