Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be or not to be. What to invest in?  (Read 10384 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

i can like to make investments into cryptocurrencies and greater especially, bitcoin. it's been my target and large funding plan to in the future purchase not less than two Bitcoins and do buying and selling with them. I just like the way btc controls other cash on cmc .

It seems to me that you should invest in different things. Gold and the stones are good - they will always be in demand. The cryptocurrencies are great: you will get the profit and you will have another profession, a trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 are rather ambiguous. On one hand, some analysts predict gloomy future due to the current unstable situation.
  On the other hand, optimists predict bitcoin a rapid increase in quotations, which must exceed its maximum threshold next year in the history of the existence of cryptology.
  Although Bitcoin is still in a state of uncertainty. So many of you were wondering what to invest. Therefore, I had the idea to write a several alternatives for investing.
1. Bonds
A good alternative to deposits is bonds. The plus of this instrument is the absence of taxation. And from the same deposits, the tax on income of natural persons in the amount of 18%. But the percentage is different in different countries.
2.Gold
Investments in precious metals should be considered with a sight for 3-5 years.
Silver and gold are traditionally considered to be a long-term instrument to protect you against inflation. They are also interesting because, in 2018, the growth of the cost of precious metals can reach 10-20% in the world. And this gives the possibility of additional income. Therefore, you can invest up to 20% of savings, for example, invest monety / ingots or look at the so-called gold deposits.
3.Real estate
To invest in real estate is required neatly. You can choose an attractive option for a long time in the secondary market as well.True, it must be remembered that investment in real estate pays off for a long time - 10-20 years. And in the case of force majeure, housing will not be sold quickly .
4.Bitcoin: Interesting, but risky
In cryptology you need to invest carefully.The market is speculative, can sharply grow and fall. In 2017, bitcoin cost about 19,000 dollars, now - about 8 thousand dollars. Intraday fluctuations of the Crypto-currency may be 25%. You need to have iron nerves to withstand the jumps, because you can lose everything.At the same time, how much will Bitkoin cost at the end of 2018, it is unknown, because all bold forecasts have come true. But one should not think that cryptography is a costly investment.

Therefore, the choice is up to you as always.

Investing in real estate is a good idea, but this requires a lot of money. Investing in gold is also a good idea, but you need to consider that the profit will be in the long run. Crypto currency is very risky for many, but here you can also raise it well, which suited me the most. Of course, a good option would be to diversify the investment portfolio and everyone decides how to distribute their assets
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

I would personally go with the real estate as well as crypto with diversification method. I am a great fan of the systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying in a smaller number of units at the higher frequency of time. The risk is always associated with any kind of investment irrespective of the security of that sector, it is the responsibility of the investor to take the wise decision.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

We can start investing in crypto without even a fiat money to start with so I prefer investment in cryptocurrency. Though it is too risky I guess the more risks the more chances of getting a better reward in the future. You can now join in faucets, mining and signature campaigns to start your earnings.

In fact, the investment in crypto is very risky especially if it is impatient and the case is fast panic then the risk of adding big but if it can be patient then will get a very big profit so it is reasonable to obtain.

Are you sure that somebody can invest in the cryptocurrencies being in panic, He will rather start to sell his cryptos thinking that the cryptos can go down very soon. However, this decision will be always critical.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Well gold is not good for investments cause the roi is too small and real estate is too expensive. I prefer to invest in bonds, stocks, or in cryptocurrency cause it might bring more roi and its affordable to invest on it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

i can like to make investments into cryptocurrencies and greater especially, bitcoin. it's been my target and large funding plan to in the future purchase not less than two Bitcoins and do buying and selling with them. I just like the way btc controls other cash on cmc .

It seems to me that you should invest in different things. Gold and the stones are good - they will always be in demand. The cryptocurrencies are great: you will get the profit and you will have another profession, a trader.
of course, with you investing in bitcoin and gold or diamond, the benefits that you will get are also large, especially with long-term investment, of course you will get very large results.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

In my opinion we should invest now in prize bods i think there is not a big risk in that while gold is also good but now gold is very expensive so i have not seen any big gape in the gold but i have invested before 2018 and now it is worthy more than last year but if i have some extra capital then it is good to invest in shares of the popular and multi talented companies they are also a good investment with very low risk rate and when the price rise of crypto you can skip to this as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

The majority of peoples may select to get upon gold or even home simply because it's popular because of most secure expense. However, in the web globe, all of us will require electronic cryptocurrency that may provide all of us earnings so that as the expense. Separating the expense into gold as well as bitcoin is actually wise decision to select simply because all of us trading the cash upon conventional expense as well as contemporary expense.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Did you count how much your profit you can take by making investment at the gold investment ? I am seeing it more lower of profit could get by investment at gold, gold have price is not growing almost one years, different from bitcoin or crypto.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 are rather ambiguous. On one hand, some analysts predict gloomy future due to the current unstable situation.
  On the other hand, optimists predict bitcoin a rapid increase in quotations, which must exceed its maximum threshold next year in the history of the existence of cryptology.
  Although Bitcoin is still in a state of uncertainty. So many of you were wondering what to invest. Therefore, I had the idea to write a several alternatives for investing.

4.Bitcoin: Interesting, but risky
In cryptology you need to invest carefully.The market is speculative, can sharply grow and fall. In 2017, bitcoin cost about 19,000 dollars, now - about 8 thousand dollars. Intraday fluctuations of the Crypto-currency may be 25%. You need to have iron nerves to withstand the jumps, because you can lose everything.At the same time, how much will Bitkoin cost at the end of 2018, it is unknown, because all bold forecasts have come true. But one should not think that cryptography is a costly investment.

Therefore, the choice is up to you as always.
I am here because of only one thing and that is to trust and gain from cryptocurrency specially bitcoin

Yes those three mentioned are the early age investing field but when cryptocurrency comes ,this change the whole system as technology runs this and that is what the future tend to be.thats why i choose the no.4 choices for the betterment of my investing
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

So far, in my investment I only thought about investing in gold, real estate and bitcoin. well, that is my expertise if in business. but, for now, I'm only focusing on bitcoin. to be better, I think that bitcoin is able to generate real estate, and gold for me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

I will surely invest in bitcoin even if it is too risky which is what i also did. For now, bitcoin and other cryptos are just down and others look at it as more dangerous investment as the price is getting so low. But for some, it's a big opportunity to invest in bitcoin at a lower price.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

I would personally go with the real estate as well as crypto with diversification method. I am a great fan of the systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying in a smaller number of units at the higher frequency of time. The risk is always associated with any kind of investment irrespective of the security of that sector, it is the responsibility of the investor to take the wise decision.

Of course, you can do it if you have enough money to buy this real estate. The crypto market welcomes you even if you are going to enter it with a hundred dollars.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I would like to invest in ethereum and bitcoin for now. The coins are in a dip and ideally, I am planning to do much investment in bitcoin and ethereum since I see them to be promising coins which I need to invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

So far, in my investment I only thought about investing in gold, real estate and bitcoin. well, that is my expertise if in business. but, for now, I'm only focusing on bitcoin. to be better, I think that bitcoin is able to generate real estate, and gold for me.
I like the angle to which you decided to take that. Gold and real estate have been in existence, and you will certainly need a whole lot of money to be able to invest something substantial in them which as far as I am concerned, most especially for real estate, could be very huge. Bitcoin is still very new and at the early stage of adoption of anything, it is usually very interesting to see how things can go fast most especially for something that is promising, but that does not mean the risk is not always bigger in such situations.

Well gold is not good for investments cause the roi is too small and real estate is too expensive. I prefer to invest in bonds, stocks, or in cryptocurrency cause it might bring more roi and its affordable to invest on it.
Normally, you are saying that now because the market for cryptocurrency is new and I am sure a time will come when you would not be seeing much difference between gold and bitcoin when it comes to volatility when huge adoption kicks in. Also, like they always say, the higher the risk, the bigger the profit and vice versa, it still does not mean gold is not profitable, but the reason why people still invest in it, is because it is less risky.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

In spite of all the countless fluctuations in the prices of the coins,i invest much in bitcoin and ethereum. I hope there will be a stabilization of the coins in no time be I will fully enjoy to the maximum.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

For me the most important thing is understanding investment first, we must understand the advantages and risks of investment, and when we understand it, we can decide to invest.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

To what I know, bitcoin is really interesting but risky. I'm curious about the investment that is difficult and easy to lose everything. I will prove that I can make the right decision and will not suffer loss in this market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

I would like to invest in ethereum and bitcoin for now. The coins are in a dip and ideally, I am planning to do much investment in bitcoin and ethereum since I see them to be promising coins which I need to invest.
Investing in both are best these days since price has not reach in peak moment this year. A great opportunity to have and hold during the market condition. Eth and btc are really worth profitable to invest.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Wow, just wow, I really like the way you have constructed your topic, not too short, not long, numbered so that we can easily see what you are trying to point out, thanks for giving us further clarifications on what we can possiblt invest in, I think that it still depends on what is much more effective to you, there is gold, real estate, and BITCOIN, yes it has risks, but I do think that every investment, there is a risk, regardless whether if it is low or not, it still contains risks, and therefore I think we can invest in what we'd prefer, just know the risks and be sure to handle wahetever outcome it may.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███