Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rising bitcoin prices, will altcoin drop?  (Read 529 times)
fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

It seems like this. This rise is not all altcoin has risen, but only a part. This shows that the market's funds have been divided, they prefer good projects, and those new projects are often not convincing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

Well, judging by everything, the trend is changing and alts are also growing in price. Not as strong as bitcoin, but the fact of growth is obvious. I think that there will be a drop or a trough soon.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

I do not think Bitcoin's price will decrease. On the contrary, you can wait for the price to rise. Bitcoin has no direct competitors. Therefore, I see no obstacles to reducing its price. But the demand for Bitcoin is growing every day.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I think they are good altcoins. Which have growth and prospect will never decline. This is the law of the crypto currency. But those who fell in price and could not stand the correction of the market. What to say, not so strong and promising. The strong always swallow the weak. This is life, what can you do?
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

It is not yet clear how quickly the Altocainas catch up with the Eferium. Experts and analysts disagree.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

BTC is increasing in price, while the rest are struggling to hold their actual value. so, we can say that BTC is NOT LINKED TO ALTS IN INCREASING VALUE.

BUT!!! and this is the real issue, if BTC goes down, all the rest will follow. So alts don't follow the uptrend, but it will follow the downtrend, which is really disappointing and disgusting.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

I think they are good altcoins. Which have growth and prospect will never decline. This is the law of the crypto currency. But those who fell in price and could not stand the correction of the market. What to say, not so strong and promising. The strong always swallow the weak. This is life, what can you do?
if observed carefully it seems that there is no strong and weak term, because in fact this is all just a turnaround, the influence of large investor investors is felt in controlling prices, they always move from one coin to another, so there is always looks stronger and weaker.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

BTC is increasing in price, while the rest are struggling to hold their actual value. so, we can say that BTC is NOT LINKED TO ALTS IN INCREASING VALUE.

BUT!!! and this is the real issue, if BTC goes down, all the rest will follow. So alts don't follow the uptrend, but it will follow the downtrend, which is really disappointing and disgusting.
calm down man, it's just really usual, all the money from altcoin are now moving to bitcoin and soon will be redistributed again when the market stabilize, people dont want to miss this bitcoin pump
so they are saving bitcoin, however once the market is calming, people will back again to altcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
Altcoins have lost their values in Bitcoin pairs this week, I think it will continue and will cause small losses "in their Bitcoin value", for the short term, it may be profitable to trade in ALT/USD pairs but this condition could be an opportunity to buy Altcoins at low Bitcoin values

tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

I do not know after what time this will be like but now when the BTC price is over 8k $ I see all the altcoin are down. I hope altcoin prices will increase soon because I have invested a lot in altcoin
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD

on alt/usd terms its more profitable, but not in alt/btc terms,,
because when bitcoin going high, most of altcoins will converted to bitcoin, this will make the value of altcoins decrease in btc terms
but, when the market cap already growing i believe most of good coins will increase its value in the near time

GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

I think that yes, it will be bad for the altcoins, judging by the autumn of last year. But if Bitcoin can be fixed to above $ 8000 and will be in flat for some time, then it seems to me that the altcoins will rise. Now you can buy a little and buy more if the price goes lower.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

I think this is waiting for the decision of the uplift ETF, and with a negative news from there, bitcoin will experience a major decline.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

When bitcoin rises in price, it is followed by ETHER, ace for ETHER all the other altcoins. At least earlier it was observed, but now BTC goes by itself and it's not very happy
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen a lot in recent days, but you can see that other currency prices rarely follow, which is not a good phenomenon. It shows that the market is not an overall increase, but the funds of some projects have returned, and the funds of altcoin are still very small in the market.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

The increase in price of bitcoin might affect the price of altcoin. It may pull it down or pull it up. No one can tell. It still depend on how the project goes on to attract investors and gain more people on its community to support the project. Let us hope for the best.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Many investors now converting their altcoin to bitcoin. Thus bitcoin is rising and altcoin is falling. But there will be a time that the situaltion is reverse. All you have to do is wait. Also we must be happy that there's no fud for now.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

The market usually tends to pump when ever btc goes up and also it tends to go down if btc goes down, but sometimes there are coins who still pumps even when that market is dumping or low or bearish what ever you want to call it, but i'm just saying that even the market is down you can still profit from that if you become a trader.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

I don't think all of the altcoins will go down. I think altcoins that have enough support and have a future will continue to grow with bitcoin. In my opinion, the case will be just the same as last year where altcoins like Ethereum went up together with bitcoin.

anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

In my opinion if bitcoin rises the price of altcoin will also follow it. Because it has become crypto law. It is very unlikely that bitcoin will rise but Altcoin will go down. No sooner will altcoin follow the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: