Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rising bitcoin prices, will altcoin drop?  (Read 529 times)
Uderlord

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Well, why the cue ball is growing does not matter,and the violas go after him still he is their pair of trades and it is logical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

During bull markets alts are always lagging.

BTC goes up, then alts sit on their hands and watch what happens. Then they breakout, and in a few days not only do they make up all the satoshis they lost, but they usually double them.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Alts certainly weren't lagging during last year's bull market. Many of them performed vastly better than BTC in 2017. And they haven't been sitting on their hands watching over the last month - they've been rapidly bleeding value.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Marketcap has barely budged until now. No new money. People dumping alts into btc. We ll see if that money goes back into alts. Every cycle is different which makes crypto investing challenging as it is risky.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

yes there are so many who hold the tools to sell it to get profit from bitcoin, but I think bitcoin will go down slowly because the event is pushed back until September
Whether it will slow down on the day of the event which we are expecting to boost the market and will gather more investors, it's fine.

Bitcoin has been confidently doing that for years, moving slowly at pace and will pump quickly so suddenly.

At this moment, the only thing that we have to do is to be prepared.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

In most cases, the price of altcoins follows the price of Bitcoin, so you do not need to sell your altcoin now. Most likely with the growth of bitcoin, the cost of altcoins will also grow.
Kurapajajadi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I think altcoin dsn bitcoin is the same on the same platform that is in the crypto world, but the ane knows if the bitcoin up altcoin follow up, but maybe one day altcoin can catch the bitcoin price, but with a long duration
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

By experience whenever bitcoin is on the speedy increase, altcoins normally surfers because a lot of people will move their money into btc to enjoy the btc price increase and profit, but when btc price stabilizes then the altcoins will start it's own increase .
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
all can happen without anyone can determine and know for sure the price and the value of the future
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Sometimes a moment indeed like that. the increase makes the value of bitcoin altcoin down because it will certainly many are switching to altcoin them and sell the bitcoin. Even vice versa. but this is not a guarantee of being able to define and produce in investment. sometime it could not be fully applied.

camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

hallo all, i want to ask how do you opinion about the increase of bitcoin price would it be bad for altcoin in ALTCOIN / BTC pair?
because every bitcoin price increase is definitely the ALT / BTC or altcoin pair per bitcoin is down, will it cause a huge loss? or it is profitable for those using ALT / USD
I think altcoin will also go up because altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin if altcoin price does not rise in my opinion it is not possible, because both altcoin always together and needs each other therefore I am not sure if bitcoin price rises and altcoin does not rise

I do not think because altcoin is always behind the bitcoin and so now I know if bitcoin prices go up the altcoin price will also rise because altcoin always follow the bitcoin movement then than that if the bitcoin price goes up and the altcoin price will decrease it is not possible

xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:46:54 AM

I do not understand the crypto market conditions this year. bitcoin has decreased and altcoin decreases. anything wrong in the crypto market? I think altcoin will experience an increase in price if bitcoin increases in price as well.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

When bitcoin price is have vertical rally, altcoin price tend to either static or decreasing, but after the bitcoin price is stable other altcoins will start to catch up bitcoin price, so for now, we can see the altcoin price trying to assign with bitcoin price that just recently reach 8k. I hope in the next week Bitcoin price will be raise even more, than this pattern repeated and continue.

Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

I think is going to happen this time, and has been happening in the past few months, usually when bitcoin goes up a lot in a short time (like this week) people usually sell alts to buy bitcoins for the fear of missing out (FOMO) so they invest in something that goes up, and hope it goes to the moon to make possible their early retirement dreams and lambos.
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Er, I do not think that the rise in bitcoin price will lead to a fall in altcoin price. With the current market trend, it is almost seeming like the two are becoming independent of one another, So a change in the price of one of them, might not necessarily affect the other.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Yes, it always affect altcoin prices when BTC in bull run. Because everyone just transfer their money from altocins to BTC to make some profits on growth. So better have at least 50% of your portfolio in BTC.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

The altcoins are not even following the price of bitcoin in the first place so there is no need to debate if the prices will drop when the price is not even growing in the first place. Mostly the increase in the price of bitcoin means an increase in the price of altcoins but at this point I am not so sure about that anymore but regardless, I would rather see the price of bitcoin up than down. Maybe it will just take the price of the altcoins some time to catch up with the price of bitcoin. It won't be the first time something like this is happening and there are a bit of delay sometimes.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

The altcoins are not even following the price of bitcoin in the first place so there is no need to debate if the prices will drop when the price is not even growing in the first place. Mostly the increase in the price of bitcoin means an increase in the price of altcoins but at this point I am not so sure about that anymore but regardless, I would rather see the price of bitcoin up than down. Maybe it will just take the price of the altcoins some time to catch up with the price of bitcoin. It won't be the first time something like this is happening and there are a bit of delay sometimes.
yes all in essence, bitcoin prices will determine altcoin high or low prices, because basically bitcoin like mains. and altcoin is his son
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

For me BTC (Bitcoin) price does not affect the price of altcoins, I the change of price of the certain token is depend on the supply of it.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

Bitcoin prices will remain at a certain level. Then a big pump will live. After this pump period, there will be a return and the price will decrease again. The important thing is to evaluate this opportunity very well and earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: