Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Thats a good observation and it's true. Altcoins has no dependency on Bitcoin anymore. Some altcoins are doing well even when the bitcoin is down. This year has been a bad year for Crypto. It's hit with ban, regulation and scams. Hope to see some good news in 2019.
Are you sure that altcoin has no dependency on bitcoin? they are still using bitcoin is the main exchanging currency pair, and every time bitcoin price change altcoins price will be dumped. Bitcoin always is the coin has the biggest effect on altcoin.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

This bear market is going longer than I expected, but yes if we enter another bullrun that sets new high levels.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

There are speculations that the cryptocurrency market is being manipulated by powerful people, there are instances that whenever an altcoin increases its value the bitcoin is falling down. But these are all speculations we still believe in cryptocurrency market we just have to longer our patience and let it recover.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

If you panic about the present situation of the market then you will be in loss, so always try to be patience in order to make more profits. Now it is the buying time because where the market is allowing for the new investors to buy the coin because they are very cheap in the market.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Thats a good observation and it's true. Altcoins has no dependency on Bitcoin anymore. Some altcoins are doing well even when the bitcoin is down. This year has been a bad year for Crypto. It's hit with ban, regulation and scams. Hope to see some good news in 2019.
Are you sure that altcoin has no dependency on bitcoin? they are still using bitcoin is the main exchanging currency pair, and every time bitcoin price change altcoins price will be dumped. Bitcoin always is the coin has the biggest effect on altcoin.
The Altcoins depend on bitcoin and as soon as it begins to fall most of them fall even more. They are still attached to bitcoin. And if you do not see this, just look at the charts.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

You are right.... The dependency of Altcoins on Bitcoin seems to be parting ways of recent. I would really like Altcoins, even individual altcoins to be independent. The current condition of hyped ethereum is pathetic compared with bitcoin but let's be hopeful things get better soon.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Yes, don't panic. We must have enough patience and stay calm enough in this encryption market. Because we have lost a lot in this market, if we don't have enough patience, then we will lose more.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Definitely we should not panic. But I do not believe that soon bitcoin and altcoins will not depend on each other.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

How can investors stay calm when the prices of their crypto-currencies are falling down to -10%? I think it's impossible. I see that currently some people are in panic and selling their altcoins and tokens in order to buy Bitcoin but it is not enough to support BTC because the downside trend of the crypto-exchange market is very strong.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

Depressing in the current situation in the market of the crypto currencies is that when bitcoin was growing by almost 20%, the price of altcoyins remained unchanged. Now, when the price of bitcoin began to fall, the price of altcoins fell too. But bitcoin, unlike altcoins, has enough reserves to fall, and if the trend continues, we can assume that if the bitcoin price drops to $ 5000, then ethereum will cost about $ 250 - at a price lower than last year's level!  Cry
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
even though we are telling someone not to panic, but everyone will not be able to avoid panic and fear that they are afraid of losing more, and especially now that crypto prices are beginning to reduce the price again, and it is clear that more people will experience panic.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

I'm not panicking and I'm not selling. Why?

Because the reason I got into crypto was a) to make money, not lose it, and b) I believe this tech will continue to grow and evolve and revolutionize many aspects of our financial systems.

And if you arent here for one or both of those reasons, you shouldn't be here at all.

So I'm not panicking, because at some point in the future, as long as your coin isn't total useless, it will get to a point where you can sell it and walk away. Might be later this year. 2019. 2025. Who knows. I bought the ones I wanna dump in mid-January, so not ATH, but near the top.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

Although it is often talked about the panic was still going on. for beginners is certainly hard to believe enough in the crypto especially for the long term. When it fell it certainly reasonable just because of the fear of losing what they invested. It requires a large capital and a lot of affection for it and the fear of losing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

At this time, in this market, of course, it is necessary to remain calm as the market for correction, and this all leads to the fact that prices have fallen a lot and we see how our wallets have fallen in profit, but all this temporarily just needs to wait
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

yes, sure. you don't have to panic because it's no use.
the market price is so volatile, but we don't have to panic.
just stay calm and be patience until the market price normal again.
decision in panic will not profitable.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Yeah it's normal to get panic in every dip as it's our money is at stake. To see your blockfolio get falling will make your disappointed with the market condition. Anyway, just be patient as what they said it's normal in crypto to have correction and soon this will back in top gear again.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

I think you're wrong. The thing that matters is that with every huge pump in the price of btc, people begin losing interest in alts and start dumping them. The only way in which price of alts increase is when btc grows steadily without much turbulence.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

yes this is the only formula for this work for having success in it but if we have panic in this work you have not trust in this and you dont have patience in this and you cannot take profit after sale the coins in the market and you have no other formula in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

I agree that you should not panic. You cannot make decisions with the help of emotions, always be reasonable and have a cool head.
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

I do not think so. All of them are interrelated. Last year it could be seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: